Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC (27039 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by tobititus167: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
KOSOFE LOCAL GOVT HAVE NOT PASTED THE NAMES OF ELECTORAL OFFICERS BY THIS TIME, I WONDER HOW THE ELECTION IN THAT AREA IS NOT GOING TO BE FLOP, THOUGH THERE ARE FUN OF MANIPULATING THINGS IN THE LOCAL GOVT. ANYBODY THAT KNOW INEC OFFICERS SHOULD CALL THEIR ATTENTION TO IT
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by konny1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pix or u knw na
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC always crying wolf where there is none.

2 Likes

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by ogene007: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Liar Mohammed, where is the proof, if you can't provide proof, then it is just one of those your desperate lies.

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
olas24u:

You people want to finally bury Nigeria with corruption.,we cannot allow that to happen Buhari is the key to a corruption free and prosperous Nigeria , where equity and justice and fair play including equal access for every Nigerian exist.No vodoo result ,he postponed it and Christmas is here again.

My guy stop taking pain killer for someone elses aches pain. God bless you as you vote for GEJ in tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by xhamel89: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lie Muhammed is a funny man, so PDP always call APC to come see what they about to do every time. You saw OPC changing into Police Uniform.

IF it is OPC i know, you will be dead by now. Can you near OPC where they are doing something secretive? You wan die?
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Wahala90: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
#PayBackTime

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by okechukwu3: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
One Musa a friend to Buhari was given pvc contract, u disbelieved, now opc and militant in soldiers uniform u agreed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by poiZon: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
i wish nairabet go feature dis game tomorrow i for play am.

gej v gmb 1(0:3000000)

what i mean i dey play gej handicap, giving gmb 3,000,000 votes before d polls n gej will still win upright.

quote dis post after election
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by campusflavour: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
i think say mend endorse una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Sirknani: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
bunmioguns:
Katikati
abi!
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by lastpage: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:

The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm that ethnic militias and ex-militants, now wear fake police and army uniforms in order to unleash mayhem on the opposition and disrupt voting, especially in the South-West without hindrance.

It said, ”In his national broadcast to the nation on Friday morning, President (Goodluck) Jonathan said he was under oath to protect the lives of all Nigerians and the security of the country at all times. How can he do that when his supporters have engaged the services of ethnic militias, whom they have clothed in police and military uniforms, to engage in violence and election manipulations?

Meanwhile, the party has also alerted the nation to what he called the ‘brazen actions to rig the elections in Rivers State’, where all original results sheets have been removed and photocopied to pave the way for the PDP to write fake results of the elections in the state.

It alleged similar moves to manipulate the elections and engage in massive thumb printing, starting on Friday evening, with purchased PVCs, which it added was also taking place not just in Rivers but in the South-East.

APC said the APC agent at the INEC office in the Port Harcourt, Emma Edeeyah, was arrested this morning without cause.
”These developments are worrisome and do not bode well for a free, fair, transparent and peaceful election. We are therefore calling on local and international observers to pay a close attention to these desperate measures aimed at thwarting the will of the people,” APC said.

/www.punchng.com/news/opc-ex-militants-in-military-uniforms-to-attack-opposition-apc/

If Jonathan says avoid Violence, then you see his OPC and PDP Thugs killing people
If Jonathan says l will protect Nigerians, then you see Boko Haram kidnaping and killing Nigerians
If Jonathan say the economy is improving, then you see prices of commodities doubling and Naira exchange rate tumbling
If Jonathan says Agriculture is Up, juts go tot the market and verify that price of Rice has almost doubled!
If Jonathan says this election is not a do or die affair, just see the way he is arming militants here and there!
If Jonathan says l am not going to Rig the election, just look at how far and desperate his "rigging machine" are ready to go!

No one has ever seen [size=18pt]A SHAMELESS LIAR LIKE THIS JONATHAN![/size]

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by buchilino(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC CAN LIE I smell too much of lies in apc camp these days angry angry angry angry

honestly i dont support any party but these guys r really getting on my nerves, so therefore i command in Jesus name all APC spokesperson to SHUT D HELLLLLL UP PLZ. angry

2 Likes

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by ozoigbondu: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
buchilino:

honestly i dont support any party but these guys r really getting on my nerves, so therefore i command in Jesus name all APC spokesperson to SHUT D HELLLLLL UP PLZ. angry

AMEN

3 Likes

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by henryblaze25(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Una never hala dot com, that's to d repercussion when u lie too much to gain favour
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by anonimi: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
Asshole

Is that your real name

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by HzRF(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apc lies

Yawns
Boring

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by AnniboRosaeze(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I JUST WISH GMB WILL WIN.....CUZ I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HEAR WAT ALL THESE PRO BUHARI MEMBERS WILL BE COMPLAINING ABOUT IN TWO YEARS OF HIS TENURE......BUT WISHES CAN NEVER BE HORSES.....SO AM SOLIDLY BEHIND GEJ(backing the right horse)
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by kooidfeifrije4: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by anonimi: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC always crying wolf where there is none.

Because dem be wolves in sheep's disguise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by scantee(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC=LIES
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are these people not tired of lies? Even their names sef name lie:

Lai Mohammed
Fasholai
Bolai Thief.nu.by
Adams Oshiomolai

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
WHY BUHARI MUST NOT WIN

I want to ask, if Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts

Don't laugh alone. Let us vote Buhari out because His wife can't make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
buhari just save yourself the disgrace and backoff. GBJ til 2019
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by donodion(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bobo...gani dey craze He go attack odua people wey no vote for Iona?? Dis one na drama and Bobo jare.
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by globalresource: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
If what I'm seeing is what GEJ and tanoids called transformation. Then I have a phobia for transformation. The last time I saw light here was 2 days ago. What six years could not do, then another 4 years won't do it

Change has come
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by lixom(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC CAN LIE I smell too much of lies in apc camp these days angry angry angry angry

Yes! You will continue to smell, smell and smell but you will never see truth and fruits of the land because you are a son of a viper. Nigerians are tired of this futile administration!
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by Sovet: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I hate these. We can't keep believing these. When are you gonna stop all these
propagandas?? Why will security personnel know whom am voting for to the extent that
they wont allow me to vote?? Will security presence stop me from voting...when am not
going there to campaign Stop all these, please!!!!!
Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by cacali(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC go and rest jare! You pple are behaving like little children that raise alarm at every single thing. You see conspiracy everywhere. Even if GEJ goes to toilet, you will say its a conspiracy. Can't wait for this election to come and go jare.

1 Like

Re: OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC by momove4real25(f): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Many ppl sayg SAI Buhari are far away from dre pollg booths, SME didn't even av PVC, dnt frgt that elections are not won on social networks, go out n vote for ur choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.