Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? (2478 Views)

Reset Lost Windows 7 Password With Windows Password Buster / How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? / How To Reset Domain Administrator Password On Windows Server 2003? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by tonyallen: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Forgot Windows 7 password without password reset disk? Just read this article and how to how to crack or reset the lost password by using third-party applications.

Problem: Forgot windows 7 password, only one account and no password reset disk?

I forgot the password that I changed on my laptop and I need to find a way to change it back maybe? Or at least reset it? It's a windows 7 Toshiba laptop.

Solution: Crack or bypass Windows 7 password by using third-party program.

As a matter of fact, no matter whether you want to crack the lost Windows password or reset the password, you can simply do the job by using third-party programs.

If you attempt to reset forgotten Windows 7 password, my suggestion is to use Windows Password Buster, which lets you to create a bootable password reset USB/CD/DVD in any computer. It is the most convenient and fastest Windows password reset tool I have ever tried by far.

With Windows Password Buster, you don't need any access to Windows or any knowledge of your lost password to be able to reset your password. Simply visit it official website to download Windows Password Buster in any computer, install and launch it. Next follow the instruction listed below to unlock windows 7 password in minutes.

1. Burn a bootable password reset disk with USB/CD/DVD in seconds.

2. Insert the disk in the computer that you want to reset password of and boot it from the disk.

3. Reset forgotten login password to blank.

If you prefer to crack the lost password, it's highly suggested to have a try of Ophcrack, which is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.

1. Load the Ophcrack CD to the computer, install and run it.

2. Click on Load and select the appropriate password LM (LAN Manager) hash to use or choose PWDUMP File if the hash was dumped and saved using pwdump2.

3. Otherwise choose encrypted SAM to allow Ophcrack to dump the hashes from the SAM and SYSTEM files retrieved from a Windows machine while booting on another disk.

4. Click Tables, and select the location or folder to store the rainbow hash tables downloaded or installed by the installer.

5. Select the type of tables you wish to use.

6. Click Launch to start the cracking process.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by TonyWilliam3: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hi, do you guys know any solution to reset windows 7 password?After a long holiday, I forgot the login password for my Windows 7 computer, now, I am locked out of the computer. I am wondering if there any tool can reset the forgot password so that I can gain the access to the computer again. Any help will be appreciated.

It is necessary to set a robust password to protect the computer, but do not forget to keep down the password, or it may be forget easily when you do not use the computer. Luckily the good news is, we can reset the password now, you do not need to lose data after reset the password. here are some tips.

How to bypass windows 7 password

Option 1. Windows password reset disk

As is known to us, Windows Password Reset disk is the only method provided by Microsoft to reset the forgot password on windows 7. With the help of this tool you can reset the forgot password within several simple steps.

1.1 logon your computer with the wrong password, after the reset password link appears, click on it to bring up windows password reset wizard
1.2. insert the windows 7 password reset disk,
1.4. boot your computer
1.5. reset the password

Option 2. Ophcrack
Ophcrack is a free tool that can reset password on windows with ease. With the help of this program , you can crack password within 14 characters. It is very easy to use.
2.1 Download the ISO image.
2.2 Burn it to a CD and boot the locked computer from the CD.
2.3 The Ophcrack program starts, locates the Windows user accounts, and proceeds to recover (crack) the passwords .

Option 3. Windows Password recovery
3.1 download the windows password recovery software, and then burn a password reset disk, you can use a CD, DVD or USB drive to create the password reset disk
3.2 set your computer boot from the disk
3.3. select users to reset windows 7 password
3.4. Set new password and then enter your pc.

Other soltution:
Re-install the system
if your computer is new, there should not be lots of data on your computer. You can carry out system restore to remove the password. It is very easy, just insert the system disk which you get when you purchased the laptop to your computer, and then select the re-install the system.

Related tips
reset windows 8 password
how to bypass windows 8 password
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by Danlenly: 3:31am On Jan 01, 2016
When you forgot password of your Windows 7,8,10, don't worry, I suggest you try iSeePasword Windows password recovery software to recover your forgotten password, it can create a boot USB or DVD and reset windows password without any problem.

http://www.iseepassword.com/
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by tankcryki: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Actually, there are some ways can help you to unlock forgotten Windows 7 password. You may resort to reinstalling Windows 7 system. But this way will damage your data in the hard drive. I will share 3 effective ways to unlock Windows admin or user password without formatting your operating system: Password reset disk, Microsoft password reset and Ophcrack.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gistextra(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2016
have you forgotten your windows password here is a comprehensive procedure to unlock your windows account http://www.xiscotech.com/change-forgotten-password-windows-7-8/
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by linztech: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
If u need My help for paid stuffz like ebooks, softwares,movies, etc but cant afford it let me no i can get it for u at a low price if interested whatsapp LINZ 07067560134
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by Hansers: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2017
After you forgot Windows 7 login password . With the help of the password recovery software , you will be allowed to create a new password again on Windows 7 ,use USB to write all necessary files into the flash drive, and insert it on the locked computer ,
Then you can restart the computer , when load the password recover program on startup, computer users need to fill out two information, that is the operating system and the username, next , you can reset password on Windows 7,
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by hpsupportnumber: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Go to the Microsoft Account, download the recovery password application software. Then recover your Windows software. For more details visit my link: HP Printer Support Number
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by FacuterMusk: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Hey, forgetting the password of Windows 7 is really a annoying thing. This happened many times during my college time. Once i just wrote my exam report and when i finish the writing and leave my computer opening. Then i went out and play some basketball. When i return to my apartment, i found my computer was locked. What a bull XX, i have never set a password before. Maybe someone else want to play a joke with me. But at that moment, i really can't feel worse. All i can't do is to using a third party recover tool to recover the password and log in my computer again. I just use iSunshare Windows 7 password genius to reset it. Believe me this lovely software save me from being punished for delayed committing the exam report. Your Guys should refer to https://www.isunshare.com/windows-7-password/recover-windows-7-password.html when you forget Windows 7 password. Worth trying.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by Geeksquad9333: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Geek Squad Online Support group provides you the best advises for tech products. This service could be availed while connecting with them via chat or mail services. Irritated customers can ask for help anytime between 24/7.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gerrykirsten: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Epson Printer Support is available round the clock to resolve your printer problems. If you face any problem with your Epson printer device like device is not working properly, cable problem, cartage problem, blank screen and others then contact at Epson Support and resolve your issue in no time.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gerrykirsten: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dell Printer Support is a team of well experienced experts who takes care of your dell device problems. If face any problem with your device like your device is crashed, device is not working properly, paper jamming or others then contact at Dell Support and get instant help.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gerrykirsten: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Canon Printer Support is a team of experts who takes care of your canon device issue. If face any problem with your device like your device is crashed , device is not working properly or others then contact Canon Support and get instant help.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gerrykirsten: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
HP Printer Support is active helpline that is available round the clock to resolve Hp printer problems. If you face any problem with your printer like device is not working properly, paper jamming issue, cable wire problem and others then reach experts of HP Printer Support and get instant help.
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by alexsaim: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Wixaccounting aims to be the best technical support service provider for QuickBooks . Call Our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and get QuickBooks Technical Assistance instantly. Your call will be quickly transferred to Our Technical support representative.

<a href=”https://wixaccounting.com/quickbooks-tech-support”>Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number</a>
Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? by gerrykirsten: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Follow the immensely steps for Canon Ij Setup. Obtain Canon Printer Setup with easy to do process. Reach experts in case of difficulty with Printer Setup.

(1) (Reply)

500+ Free Computer Ebooks Download / Pls Advice On Price For Hospital Software / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.