Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections (23076 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Myself and my family Just got to d location of our polling unit.... am fully prepared

We av #decided
VOTE BUHARI
VOTE CHANGE
VOTE APC

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Got my PVC and I am geared up.
Closed work at 2pm today and I'm doing my weekend laundry right now as I need to be at dat polling booth on time.
Btw, Sai Buhari! wink

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by anytexy: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
General Buhari All the Way!!
No, Jona all the way.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by duality(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
For me, I'm home already here in Lagos, monitoring my environment in Ajah area, every thing is okay, only the alarmist will say otherwise.

Tomorrow!!! I shall go and Vote GEJ. I believe him and will vote him and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by starlingbawa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm stuck offshore and in my orange coverall earning my money and as such, no voting for me!

Rest assured, I'll be in touch with the Televison set in my cabin and follow proceedings on Channels and AIT whenever work permits me...
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by otr1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just arrived my homeland.

Nigeria...
Kwara State...
Ekiti LGA...
Town...
Ward...
Polling Unit, 005...

It's time to bruise the head of the serpent that has been bruising the heel of progress of Nigeria for the past 16 year...

Voting Loading...

Please wait...

God punish saTAN
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Acekidc4(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
anytexy:
No, Jona all the way.

Wrong!! Buhari all the Way!!!
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by jamillion: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
oti bere ni o!

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

I stored food that will last one week o. Shey you can send me some in case ?
Bruv u can mess any tribe but not abokii o, these guy got nothing to loose!! grin ;Dsend mee ur skype details, so u can watch mee eat ma food n automatically get satisfied whereva u at. tongue its a new way of eating with someone irrespective of distance grin grin grin
typing...
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by zicoraads: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wanted travelling down to Abuja but shelved the idea since I registered and collected my PVC in Minna, Niger state. And since I am a member of the PDP and a friend of MaiBasira's, I am voting for the PDP. And so would every member of my family.

Sai Talban Minna, Sai Nasko and most importantly, Dr. Ebele Jonathan for continuity cool
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by otr1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
ignis:
Indoor Sleeping things. ..
Is this how you'll make the General cry again? SMH

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
vimi:

Bruv u can mess any tribe but not abokii o, these guy got nothing to loose!! grin ;Dsend mee ur skype details, so u can watch mee eat ma food n automatically get satisfied whereva u at. tongue its a new way of eating with someone irrespective of distance grin grin grin
typing...

No be small thing o. Helicopters just dey fly around here as if them dey find shekarau..
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by lordthree(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
olatade:

The tension starts on monday,that's when the results will be announced
thought it was sunday
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by lusciouslex: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/how-nigerians-are-preparing-for-the-general-elections-2-2/

Nairalanders, how are you preparing for the election?

As for me, nothing much, just got to get a couple of things today against tomorrow and the week end...

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by lusciouslex: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/how-nigerians-are-preparing-for-the-general-elections-2-2/

Nairalanders, how are you preparing for the election?

As for me, nothing much, just got to get a couple of things today against tomorrow and the week end...

I'll be @ home multi-tasking myself: surfing nairaland, listening to good music, watching Channels and playing video game. Believe me, 24hours is not enough for me. O.P, my issue is with the idea of VOTERS TURNING OUT ONLY @ the polling units which they were registered. Movement will be stopped by 8am, Yes! Which am not disputing that but WHY CAN'T I VOTE @ the NEAREST POLLING UNIT for my pin belongs to me alone? I can only travel that far to watch a football match or get laid NOT to vote. SET NOTATION: (Number of those above 18 without PVC)U(Number of those who are less concerned)U(Number of those with PVC but cannot travel for the exercise)U(Number of those with PVC but won't go out because of the fear of the unknown)= 50million.
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Scotoma(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
I couldn't get the PVC so no voting for me. Kinda good in a way since I'm neutral. Though I would have voted for that female candidate if I had a card. Bt I will be observing from my house tomorrow.

God bless Nigeria.
There shall be PEACE
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Shokis: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Dangbo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by kooidfeifrije4: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by dreamnigeria: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
check this out

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Champele(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
For me,I don buy food stuff for tomorrow.vote GEJ, wait for vote count, go home, cook okro soup, wait for result while eating.finally heard result.go down in street declare free drinks.just coming from atm.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

No be small thing o. Helicopters just dey fly around here as if them dey find shekarau..

Where be that?
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by chronique(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'd be going out to vote for president GEJ. Even if APC brings up fire from hell,it won't stop me from voting GEJ. Got my PVC very early for this.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ikombe: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rilwayn001:
[size=13pt]

I'm not going to sleep tonight.
guess u are part of the people who want to start rigging this night undecided

OPMESA i don catch wan of them oh grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ikombe: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
kooidfeifrije4:
Watch the Video Below

[url=polossggdgdgdg..com]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToSKI1cgQF5AzGApl4a6ySyEf8KWYZCxf6cIC1CdaH9TKRmXN6cbV_BTI[/img][/url]
if i click dat link make i vote GMB angry

GEJ till 2019
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ikombe: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
otr1:
Just arrived my homeland.

Nigeria...
Kwara State...
Ekiti LGA...
Town...
Ward...
Polling Unit, 005...

It's time to bruise the head of the serpent that has been bruising the heel of progress of Nigeria for the past 16 year...

Voting Loading...

Please wait...

God punish saTAN
gringringrin
You wan rig too abi gringringringrin

be carefull
maka ura
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by uzolexis(f): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
#TeamHomeAllDay.
For a successful Saturday, what you really need are:

u forgot generator tongue
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by simdam500(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yea right! Said it all lipsrsealed

Oh I got clothes to wash too
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by vokalguy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is the man.......Say no to election violence and fraud or you will be used as target dummy.This elections will be free fair and hopefully violence free

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019

I am more of a man than your president is. Him and his illiterate wife, they have become a laughing stock in the western world
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ozoigbondu: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
vokalguy:

I am more of a man than your president is. Him and his illiterate wife, they have become a laughing stock in the western world
who are you
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by scantee(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
We are ready! My group & I will be dashing out 164,000.0
Votes for our Dear GEJ for continueity... We are fully ready GEJ till 2019+
Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
No light , no voting,
After heat finish me inside house, I go come enter sun to vote for one bloody lying donkey
Over my dead body, to hell with nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians / WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.