Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (57806 Views)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by appini: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Chest beater... If you can't stand the hit, stay clearly off marriage or better still be of a good conduct.

I only understand English.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:

yes! you are right Sir... but I'm my instance, I refer to cases where the women take it to the extreme.. you are already married to a man who hates you holding his shirt during arguments, such should be avoided to prevent a slap from him! don't push him hard and act like a saint afterwards..

even the so called nice men have things they can't take..and most times they are taken for granted till they unleash..
not every one can take the bold step of walking away, why walk away when you can adjust? such women will repeat the same acts to the next men and the cycle might continue..no One has to be pushed to the wall and expect an applaud.. women need to work on them selves too..

however I know there are men who will throw a blow at any slight provocation, I can only advice for a walk here..

ps; I myself being a woman go crazy when people nag too much.. I hate it ! how much more a wife? a virtuous woman

A woman that hold a man's shirt (regardless of of the man likes it or not) is an animal too . . . So that means an animal married to an animal . . . .BUT nothing should warrant a man to beat a woman, and nothing should warrant a woman to hold the shirt of the man . . . they are both human and adult and should be able to know how to resolve issues without acting like market woman and a tout.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by queenbetty1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Explain what oo mr man that you are one of them huh?
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by McLuhan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
MERS:

Am sorry to say this, buh u need to shut up when issues are beyond your level of reasoning.

A wise woman will never be hurt? Do you know how many peaceful, virtuous women have found the way to early Graves at the hand of stupid beasts wanna be like you?

It is another thing if she attacked the man, buh if you have ever maintained a healthy relationship, you will know that a man who is provoked to the level of inflicting this much damage is a man who has not yet mastered his own self. Real men leave the house rather than beat their wives.

Bros, u need to sit down with a real man somewhere an learn how not to have something like this in your future because your excuses just won't cut it.

Leaving the house all the time makes you a coward before your wife and can possibly result to heart attack someday. Once in a time, something like this needs to pop up so as to save your life.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
MERS:

Am sorry to say this, buh u need to shut up when issues are beyond your level of reasoning.

A wise woman will never be hurt? Do you know how many peaceful, virtuous women have found the way to early Graves at the hand of stupid beasts wanna be like you?

It is another thing if she attacked the man, buh if you have ever maintained a healthy relationship, you will know that a man who is provoked to the level of inflicting this much damage is a man who has not yet mastered his own self. Real men leave the house rather than beat their wives.

Bros, u need to sit down with a real man somewhere an learn how not to have something like this in your future because your excuses just won't cut it.
lol
let the real men keep cooling off while their wives has the right to drive them crazy!.
let not be biased, a man who hit a woman is a beast equally a woman who tongue lash too provocatively is a BEAST! advise the both of them to cool off..
no one is a monopoly of violence . if women were equally apprehended for their loud mouth as much as men beating, I believe domestic abuse won't get to this stage..

let all man and woman act like humans! I wonder how long your 'real' man who keep cooling off while his wife Still continues being the beast at home..remains a real man..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Serves her right. She probably must have sworn to marry only from her tribe alone so she should carry her cross.

Yoruba men...worshiping and caring for a woman only while trying to woo her but become demons after marriage.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
As commentators will always say,she was running her mouth

.*rolls eyes*

This is the reason I tell young girls,if he hits you once,he will do it again and again.
If she loses one eye she should thank her Chi she's alive.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Ryammended(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin married for 4years! Beaten For 3 and a half year! And have a five year old daughter! Baritone!!! Is this post not questionable? Ahahahahahahah, faulty modulation grin
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by adconline(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Naija home of barbarians. You lose a football match, you call for a fight. Lose an election, you kill people. Beat your housemaid for breaking plates or glasses. Beat your kids for giving incorrect answers. We grow up beating the hell out of people and the cycle of beating continues

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
Sorry!

I was scrolling down the comments just to see someone spit all over their keyboard to type such rubbish! No one is responsible for actions you take, if a woman stands ground with you and argues either stand ground too and argue or get the phuck out of her way. If a man is an animal then he should go admit himself in a zoo. Even a child that is trained with the rod should not be beaten to such extent, how much more a grown azz adult you say you are married to. Oga, abeg get the phuck out with your justification of marital violence and go lock yourself in a zoo with the husband. Bloody weak azz men!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

A woman that hold a man's shirt (regardless of of the man likes it or not) is an animal too . . . So that means an animal married to an animal . . . .BUT nothing should warrant a man to beat a woman, and nothing should warrant a woman to hold the shirt of the man . . . they are both human and adult and should be able to know how to resolve issues without acting like market woman and a tout.
but sir in this case, they are both beasts and deserve each other.. leaving each other to meet other humans might pollute the sane community .

they should sit down and address their issues not necessarily walk away when you know you are the problem. don't infest another good person. nothing warrants a man beat a woman, but there hasn't been a strong talk against a woman tongue lashing her husby. that's double standard.. such women should be apprehended as much as the wife beaters.. you don't push me to the wall several times and expect a hug each time.. there's a reason I'm not Jesus cheesy

if men weren't given the total blame of domestic violence, if women were also held in the same view..violence will be on the low side..but with talks like, no man has the right to hit a woman even if he's being pushed gives the women the upper hand to act more crazy..after all he doesn't have the right to beat me.. until it gets to the point the man return all the verbal/emotional/physical abuse his wife had been given him in one fold on her..that's when we scream..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
lawanson44:
Serves her right. She probably must have sworn to marry only from her tribe alone so she should carry her cross.

Yoruba men...worshiping and caring for a woman only while trying to woo her but become demons after marriage.

Sad to read such in this age, so this is now about a tribe and not about the Individual?
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
Sorry!

shatap dia .....no matter what she did, he had no right to hit her like that.
and who told u no man would beat his wife if she didnt do something wrong u r a learner o,u have not seen some men who should have been animals and would hit their wives for no reason, my dear I have not just hrd but I have seen it happening......

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:

but sir in this case, they are both beasts and deserve each other.. leaving each other to meet other humans might pollute the sane community .

they should sit down and address their issues not necessarily walk away when you know you are the problem. don't infest another good person. nothing warrants a man beat a woman, but there hasn't been a strong talk against a woman tongue lashing her husby. that's double standard.. such women should be apprehended as much as the wife beaters.. you don't push me to the wall several times and expect a hug each time.. there's a reason I'm not Jesus cheesy

if men weren't given the total blame of domestic violence, if women were also held in the same view..violence will be on the low side..but with talks like, no man has the right to hit a woman even if he's being pushed gives the women the upper hand to act more crazy..after all he doesn't have the right to beat me.. until it gets to the point the man return all the verbal/emotional/physical abuse his wife had been given him in one fold on her..that's when we scream..

You are mean oh
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by chichichilolo1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
When some men realize that beating a woman is tantamount to beating themselves then they will know that they are meant to cherish them as they cherish themselves cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:
As commentators will always say,she was running her mouth

.*rolls eyes*

This is the reason I tell young girls,if he hits you once,he will do it again and again.
If she loses one eye she should thank her Chi she's alive.
Define the attached... am not taking sides buh women dey harsh atyms

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:
What did she do? She reaps the fruit of her infidelity! Never judge by the injury, she could be the type that deserves it.

What of if she was the first to attack the man? Judge not

Most of these beatings are usually have women to be blamed. Before it degenerated to such level, she needs to be queried.

A wise woman will never be hurt by her husband but a stubborn one.

shatap dia my frnd,there is absolutely no justification for this barbaric act. who told u some men need reasons to beat their wives eh don't mk me vex or else, wise woman ko, foo..lish man ni angry angry angry

I am usually well behaved on NL but when it comes to domestic violence, whether from a man or woman, I loose my cool.......so no vex

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Sad to read such in this age, so this is now about a tribe and not about the Individual?

Yes it is about a tribe and not individual cos in this case, 97% of yoruba men are abusive to their spouse. It is a well known fact
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:

You sound to be single and I can't blame you for inexperience. It takes wisdom to live happily long in marriage and not cash or certificate. 4 yrs is still a young relationship, they are still undergoing selves studies.

Two masters can not be in a same boat
ehen let him kill her na, so he can be the only master in the boat.......mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Sunbassen(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oh my God! Senami, so sorry about that. Please take good care of yourself . Nothing in this world should make your hubby treat you this way. You are someone I know and I don't expect to see this story here. So shocking !!! Just take care of yourself . It is well!!!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Dcmg(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is totally unacceptable.Jail that madman.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

I was scrolling down the comments just to see someone spit all over their keyboard to type such rubbish! No one is responsible for actions you take, if a woman stands ground with you and argues either stand ground too and argue or get the phuck out of her way. If a man is an animal then he should go admit himself in a zoo. Even a child that is trained with the rod should not be beaten to such extent, how much more a grown azz adult you say you are married to. Oga, abeg get the phuck out with your justification of marital violence and go lock yourself in a zoo with the husband. Bloody weak azz men!

You are talking like one of those ladies who turn their husband to an errand boy.

You argue and if you can't argue, you get the phuck out of her way blablabla. My question is, why arguing with your husband in the first place ?

You argue, argue and keep arguing and you expect not to get boxed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by rikamann: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
Praise the Lord!!! am a year older today. Happy birthday to me.

Pls like this post to wish me happy birthday.

#OneLove
Same here
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
Sorry!

You come off like someone from an abusive home? No insult intended.
If women should go by your advice of not running their mouth coz their husband is an animal, how about the man controling the animal in him when he knows he married a woman who likes to run her mouth?

Sincerely there's no justification whatsoever for a man to do this to a woman mouth running or not!

My mum runs her mouth a lot! And no single day did my dad raise a finger to her!
When she starts he walks away.

No matter the provocation a man should never hit a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
lawanson44:

Yes it is about a tribe and not individual cos in this case, 97% of yoruba men are abusive to their spouse. It is a well known fact

You've met 97% of Yoruba people or 97% of the people you've met are yoruba. There's a difference bro. You can meet 10 people and still say 97%
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by haul: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
I no pity her! Why stay in abusive marriages? Is the highest form of insanity!

I no blame the man! They never got to evaluate him mentally before making him sign marriage certificates
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by myouri(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh dear lord....
What is our men of this days, are turning into angry
Hmmmmmm
Am kind of scared now...
Same here Sis...I'm beginning to have Marriagephobia grin.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
MERS:

1000000000000 likes kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is well
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by simdam500(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Woman pack your bag and baggages

Not to my place ooo......

to wherever u will live long to enjoy your labor cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.