Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (53496 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by mrbillz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Shuu shocked Am I seeing a guy or I got a blurry vision undecided her abs pass ma own sef embarassed
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yuck
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by loomer: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Y dis gal dey disgrace womanhood like dis nau

How this one take be disgrace

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why did you use "her",when its suppose to be "HE"
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
I refused to be 'wow' by this 'thing' call 'boy-girl'.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by lirusehn(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
wow!!!! I like her designer pant. lovely
smiley
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ifypedro38(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
when God created man he rested, but since he created woman neither God nor man have rested , how you see am nah?

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by mirexxx(f): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any man wey marry dis one na straight to jail 14 years gon lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
if i post picture of my ab & he nor make front page eh
na wahala i go give una
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by obinna311(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omo dis girl get packs pass some guys for ere oh...if u go find dis 1 trouble ehn she go beat you lyk say tomorrow nah dey.

FACT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by hensben(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Disgusting sight.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by hensben(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Pm me
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by kristisking(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op if it is a joke stop it.How can you call this young man a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
she be like haters go nd die lolz she no send
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by femi4: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by tollu: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
That's one bad asss ripped body. I like
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Redoil: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
eroticangelina role model.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
See Wetin my ex don turn into cry
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by zicoraads: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
vickybee s role model
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ikombe: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
never heard about her here in pakistan undecided
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by lebete3000: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icon4s:
Chichi u are a girl. No matter how u try u can never b a man. undecided

As in no matter how she grab for belle...na me go still bang her...she no fit ever bang me..
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by gunther6(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have run out of fuc.ks.... So I don't give a Bleep
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Champele(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
lesbian.see 14 yrs is not 14 days.biko behave.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by bilaya(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Too much testosterone. Probably a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Barbarthundey(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
jauntty:
This Chic looks like a Trans-gender !! Hope she isn't 'gay'

Anyway....I admire her 'abs'.

But no need to show off cus I Don't want these 'Six pack obsessed NL girls to start falling for her.

make them no think say na guy grin
jauntty:
This Chic looks like a Trans-gender !! Hope she isn't 'gay'

Anyway....I admire her 'abs'.

But no need to show off cus I Don't want these 'Six pack obsessed NL girls to start falling for her.

make them no think say na guy
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by kooidfeifrije4: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by successhunter: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any guy found in room with this dude undecided should be charge for homosexuality undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Barbarthundey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
sexy looking guy
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Afokesco(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who she help??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.