Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off (1824 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by ShaxeeNG: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yvonne Jegede decides she has had
enough, so she goes bald, perhaps for a
movie role.

Yvonne Jegede, actress popular for her curvy
figure shocks her fans on Instagram with a
selfie that shows she is missing something;
her hair.
Early this morning the actress posted a
photo and captioned it "Good morning
instalovers... I thought it be sexy if ya'll wake
up to my bald head. Lol"
The 31-year-old Edo State born actress
might have shaved her hair for an upcoming
movie role as is popular among actresses in
Nollywood.
What to do you think?
Are you loving her bald hair cut?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Jalubarika(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
She just shaved off Buhari's chance of winning. Sai Gej
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Acekidc4(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
See As She Worwor!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by kodded(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
NOT SURPRISE undecided
SHE IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
How does it change the price of orijin in the market
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by ShaxeeNG: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lols...... Seriously.... I like the way she looks now
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by ShaxeeNG: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:
How does it change the price of orijin in the market
lols i guess the price will get higher than before
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Oluwatosean(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
y she cum dey look lyk dis. dem force am barb the head ni
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
see her head like water Mellon grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Mimienudles(f): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I like her eye balls, new look isn't bad at all
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Enegod(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
ShaxeeNG:
Yvonne Jegede decides she has had
enough, so she goes bald, perhaps for a
movie role.

Yvonne Jegede, actress popular for her curvy
figure shocks her fans on Instagram with a
selfie that shows she is missing something;
her hair.
Early this morning the actress posted a
photo and captioned it "Good morning
instalovers... I thought it be sexy if ya'll wake
up to my bald head. Lol"
The 31-year-old Edo State born actress
might have shaved her hair for an upcoming
movie role as is popular among actresses in
Nollywood.
What to do you think?
Are you loving her bald hair cut?
wtf! angry

Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by xynerise: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
"ET phone home"
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by Young03(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
I 4 say, na make up and weavon dey make all ds gals fyn
she as she carry head like cucumber
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by IamOpemipo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
She stil mak sense, if d head was an IQ, i'll rate it 27.. wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by bellabae(f): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Y'all keep talking bou celebrities n u didn't notice viju milk thickness yaf reduced

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off by silverdam(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is it just me, I totally loathe ladies that shave off their hair. Not sexy, ladies need to ladies, and classy.

Even if this is for nollywood, when will this nollywoodish grow? Hollywood don't shave anymore, they wear this cap of a thing (forgotten the name).

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out The List Of Nigerian Thieves According To World Bank / Olamide Reportedly Sign Rapper O-tega To YBNL / Chris Brown's Ex Boo Poses Nude For 'flaunt' Magazine Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.