Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-utme Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-utme Screening (425 Views)

7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / Uniport 2015/2016 POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE - Www.uniport.edu.ng / Students Who Do These 5 Things Will Succeed Academically - INFOGRAPHIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-utme Screening by Addietunes(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is a common knowledge that passing the UTME does not guarantee you an admission into a tertiary institution. The post UTME screening exercise was introduced in 2005 to checkmate candidates that are fond of cheating in the UTME.

Adequate preparation for the exercise is the only guarantee for success. With this knowledge i am here to help you with your preparation.

The examination is usually computer-based and questions are mostly derived from the past UTME and post UTME questions. You must get these past question manuals and study them effectively. You must study intensively for at-least a week preceding the screening date i.e 6hrs a day, this will go a long way to helping you get ready.

Tips to help you Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening

You should take good note of these following points;

1) You must arrive your school of choice a day or two days before the exercise;

a) This will help you to overcome the tension that accompany examinations of this magnitude.

b) It will help you to acclimatize with the environment .

c) You will be able to identify your venue thus limiting early morning jitters.

2) You must find computer based examination trials on the internet and practice well so as to get used to the processes if this is your first time.

3) You should start with subjects that you are really good at as this will give you the confidence to take on the rest.

4) You should have a group discussion with other candidates on their preparation (this is only possible if you arrive days earlier).

5) This is the one i consider the most important; you must read all instructions before you begin to answer the questions.

If you can effectively note and carry out all this advice, post UTME will seem so easy. Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions and i will like to hear about your post UTME experience.

I wish you all the best and look forward to your matriculation in your choice schools and courses of study.

(1) (Reply)

Absu Past Post Utme Questions / Are You Writing 2015 Waec Exam And You Want Help And Support,come In Here! / Award Or Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.