Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms (18787 Views)

Benue Amnesty: Notorious Thug Surrenders Arms (see Photos.) / Gov Fashola’s Aide Erects N90m Night Club On Ilashe Private Beach / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by micrep3030(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Apc are terror
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by kendopkn: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls let don gell him
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2015
dorocent:
APC hv been acting violently since 1960's..... Talking abt change abi.....stock pilling arms r nt d kind of change i wnt for my future generation!!!!!
so what about d open display by OPC in Lagos recently at Oshodi and Ikorodu Where dey not carrying arms
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by BruzMoney(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
slap1:
Come forth with an evidence. Is the PA to the governor a kid? Is he being falsely accused? Let him speak.
Don't be blinded by the fact that you love PDP. Nigeria is the only thing that deserve your total love
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Fourwinds: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
micrep3030:
Apc are terror
so likewise PDP. Ex militant from d Niger Delta threatened d unity of dis country because dey feel deir son should be elected by hook or crook. Is dat not to coerse people to vote for him(hope u now know d meaning of terrorism)
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Lewis1988: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2015
The diffrence between APC online Polls and The real Voting is PVC. Simple Random Sampling on my BBM and Facebook shows most of this People shouting SAI will not even vote.NO PVC.Lol. God will Judge you. Vote GEJ
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by slap1(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2015
BruzMoney:

Don't be blinded by the fact that you love PDP. Nigeria is the only thing that deserve your total love
Don't say what you don't know. For your info, I support individuals, not political parties. In Imo State, I support Rochas, in Abia I absolutely support Alex Otti. It's at the federal level that support PDP.
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by janeteubena: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
What kind of Govt do we have in this country. Imagine leaving my house to go and vote as early as 6am and being currently held on the instruction of goodluck that vehicles shouldn't move. How do we vote?
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by BruzMoney(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
slap1:
Don't say what you don't know. For your info, I support individuals, not political parties. In Imo State, I support Rochas, in Abia I absolutely support Alex Otti. It's at the federal level that support PDP.
I don't care about whoever support. What you wrote up there is just like a story to me. All I know is only APC is not affected by arms possession
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by slap1(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
BruzMoney:

I don't care about whoever support. What you wrote up there is just like a story to me. All I know is only APC is not affected by arms possession
Until the PDP is caught, what you've written above is equally a story.
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by dorocent(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
so what about d open display by OPC in Lagos recently at Oshodi and Ikorodu Where dey not carrying arms
dat dos nt affect d article i saw hia...... stood to d fact dat APC wants violence in dis peaceful election buh wunt succeed... wat on hell will dey b stockpiling arms for..... #DemBePoliceAgents?
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by gudluckgreat(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
eyeview:
This is what Rochas Okorocha represents.

Don't be stupid. Its a set up
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by MadCow1: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Since when did Pump Actions become Automatic rifles? undecided
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Slavery is when u sleep Without Power (In this Harsh Weather) with all your doors and window locked because of insecurity,
Wake up to queue for hours at the gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued Naira, go back home to charge your phone with your over worked China Generator, buy data bundle with unreasonable cost and u still use d unreasonable phone to ‪#‎Gej‬ till 2019. Na Suffer go kill u.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Fourwinds: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
dorocent:
dat dos nt affect d article i saw hia...... stood to d fact dat APC wants violence in dis peaceful election buh wunt succeed... wat on hell will dey b stockpiling arms for..... #DemBePoliceAgents?
always seeing one side of d divide
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by openmine(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Rawani:
Acting on a tip off from whom? Where's the evidence?

This was part of the strategy they used for EkitiGate, arresting opposition members in order to cause distractions and disrupt their organizing activities. GJ should stop insulting the peace pact that was signed hours ago.

Anyway it's too late, the movement is now with the people.

Sai Buhari!

Hope she has a PVC.... grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by olaniyanc: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
What da Fvck is this Again

A pure witch hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai Buhari✌✌✌✌✌
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by gentledavid(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Rawani:
Acting on a tip off from whom? Where's the evidence?

This was part of the strategy they used for EkitiGate, arresting opposition members in order to cause distractions and disrupt their organizing activities. GJ should stop insulting the peace pact that was signed hours ago.

Anyway it's too late, the movement is now with the people.

Sai Buhari!

....stop being naive,what do you have to say about the arms the police recovered?
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Rawani: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
gentledavid:
....stop being naive,what do you have to say about the arms the police recovered?

I've answered this already.

Rawani:

What's the proof arms were found, or that they were not planted? You be the sensible one and understand that if the PDP had not used security agents to falsely arrest opposition members in the past we would not be raising eyebrows.

Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Police set up.
3 guns called stockpiling arms.
Desperate pdp
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by amadice(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
so OPC didnt carry arms in Lagos in deir recent display in Ikorodu and Oshodi rite. What a Sentiment government we have .smmmh
What's dis one saying?
Re: Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms by Chuksgeo: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Okorocha will win during the governorship polls and he will then join the PDP, because Imo is so divided on who to vote come the guber elections, moreover the PDP has an unfavourite candidate except they give this ticket to that powerful Senator from Mbano, else I can't see them winning any governorship poll in the nearest future. Meanwhile I support GEJ. . . Kachineke Meziokwu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Soup In China [must Read] / Translate "Na Wa O" In English / John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.