Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Craziest Jealousy Stories - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Craziest Jealousy Stories (2328 Views)

What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
The jealous girlfriend who stabbed a man to death who only was texting his boss

In March 2015, a Bronx man texting his boss to let him know he'd be late for work was stabbed to death by his jealous girlfriend – who thought he was texting another woman.
Norberto Cruz-Valentin, 21, was repeatedly stabbed in the torso in the
midst of a fight with his girlfriend Kristal Delvalle, 23, inside their
apartment.
The fight began after he texted his manager to tell him he would be late.
Delvalle became enraged because she thought he was texting another woman.
Cruz-Valentin was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The woman, who has no prior arrests, was arrested at the scene and is expected to be arraigned on charges of manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon.

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by armadeo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
The gal no even ask question.

Is she one of our 21million?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
The jealous Saudi husband who divorced his wife after she kissed a horse
Incriminating photos of someone kissing another person have surely ended many relationships, but this jealous husband took things a little too serious.

A Saudi man divorced his wife after discovering a picture of her kissing a
horse on social media. The unnamed woman said she had published the photo
of her equine smooch at a farm near Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, herself.
She added that her divorce has not made her regret kissing the horse, and that she was not upset by splitting from a man who cannot distinguish between humans and animals. She also said she is very proud of the picture as it expresses her love for Arabian horses.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Britain's "most jealous" woman makes her man take a lie detector test every time he leaves the house

A woman who makes her husband take a lie detector test to prove he has been faithful every time he leaves the house has been diagnosed with a rare
condition that causes delusional jealousy. Debbi Wood, 42, of Leicester, is so
paranoid that her partner Steve Wood, 30, will stray that she also checks his
phone, email accounts and bank statements several times a day for evidence of infidelity.
Mr. Wood, who started dating Debbie in 2011 after they met through a friend, is even banned from watching women on television or looking at pictures of them in magazines.
Doctors have discovered that the woman is suffering from Othello Syndrome, a psychiatric disorder which causes sufferers to believe their partners have
been unfaithful – even without evidence.

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
.The man who was forced to choose between his girlfriend and jealous ex-
partner after both jump into river to see who he would rescue

A man found himself in a sticky situation when his current girlfriend and his ex both threw themselves into a river, to see which one he loved the most. Confused Wu Hsia, 21, had broken up with long-term girlfriend Jun Tang, 20, after meeting new love 22-year-old Rong Tsao. However, over the following three months, jilted Jun kept hassling him to get back with her. Wu decided to arrange a meeting between the three of them.
When they gathered together in Ningbo, in eastern China's Zhejiang province, the situation went from bad to worse. The girls began arguing. The man's ex-girlfriend felt insulted by a comment made by his current girlfriend, so she jumped into the river and called for her former lover to save her.
His current squeeze, fearing that he might indeed jump in to save his ex-lover, then jumped in as well. Both of them began calling for him to rescue them from drowning.
Wu settled the matter by jumping in the water to save his current girlfriend, and then taking her to hospital. He called his brother to rescue his ex, who in turn called the fire brigade. They arrived at the scene and helped the heartbroken woman out of the water.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Islie: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Really weird I must say..... Just a peck to the horse
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
The jealous man who smashed his girlfriend's laptop after seeing a photo
on her Facebook page and suspecting an affair... only it was a picture of
Mitt Romney

A violent, overbearing boyfriend punched his girlfriend and smashed her computer after becoming jealous of a picture of Mitt Romney posted on her Facebook page.
Lowell Turpin, 40, of Anderson County, Tennessee, had accused live-in girlfriend Crystal Gray, 38, of having an affair after seeing a mysterious man on her Facebook page.
When Gray told Turpin that it was in fact the Republican presidential
candidate, the 310lb man refused to listen and his verbal abuse turned physical. He was eventually charged with domestic assault and locked up

http://www.oddee.com/item_99275.aspx

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by parismarc: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hian!!! Jealousy is indeed the root of all evil. angry angry
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by MARKone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
The lie detector woman get serious time for her hand.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
And people still stayed with these ones? Imagine being banned from looking at women, hian, people get mind sha.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Ewuro4: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
freecocoa:
And people still stayed with these ones? Imagine being banned from looking at women, hian, people get mind sha.

I have a guy friend like that. He stares down every outings (restaurants, parks) with his wife. They're now divorced.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maniacs angry
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by cycline404(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAH..........

This is cooly crazy!
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Noooo
I am crazy but not this
This is pure undiluted illusions
cheesy cheesy
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Fkforyou(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hillarious....cheesy....I would only be this jealous when am dating somebody like Rihanna or Ariana Grande or one sexy nairaland chic like that.... That Saudi Guy Is more crazy than Nick Jonas.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Sissie(f): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin crazy people
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

I have a guy friend like that. He stares down every outings (restaurants, parks) with his wife. They're now divorced.
Na wa o, that kind thing is usually embarrassing for the woman, e reach to divorce the guy abeg.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by missdebs(f): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2015
shocked and i thought i was a jealous lover
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by greatgod2012(f): 4:27am On Mar 28, 2015
But how do people do it. Choosing craziness instead of peace. Can one actually monitor everything that is happening to his or her spouse all the time? Some people get time sha. Undiluted craziness! I swear.
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Dyt:
Noooo
I am crazy but not this
This is pure undiluted illusions
cheesy cheesy
So how crazy are you? grin
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2015
xynerise:

So how crazy are you? grin

Lol
Seeing a babes leg on his do cld cos wahala
I rem sometimes back, long time ago
He had an accident n put on his dp
The first I asked was, who's leg is that?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by xynerise: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Dyt:

Lol
Seeing a babes leg on his do cld cos wahala
I rem sometimes back, long time ago
He had an accident n put on his dp
The first I asked was, who's leg is that?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Despite the hairs on it and the yam-like look? cheesy
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
xynerise:

Despite the hairs on it and the yam-like look? cheesy

Nope
Mumu
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by angelTI(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Abiagirl777(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very stupid life, how my ex boyfriend came to warn the Gm of my I.t. company after he saw us ttogether in his car even though we were going to Halliburton plc for a project, Paid the secretary to monitor me, warned my brother to refuse any bride price from another suitor even though he was still on nysc, almost fought a lecturer dat has been on my neck for marriage, so many he loved me in an unhealthy way
I dumped his sorry ass, my mum said I always meet psychos

1 Like

Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Ellidude(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol! Very funny really..
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by Chadso(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
missdebs:
shocked and i thought i was a jealous lover

U never chee chomchin..
Re: Craziest Jealousy Stories by 1miccza: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2015
I can't put up with such people if you don't trust me it's a NO

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? / Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? / Acrimony Movie Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.