Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Yeah....confused! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeah....confused! (3683 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Ladies Love Seexxx Like Hell Yeah (don't Beleive Otherwise!)... / Jacinta Sat On My Bed And Was Saying ''o Yeah'' ''cum Onto Me Lord'' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeah....confused! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:

He's relationship with my siblings is Kinda ok.
He's friends,same way he relates with me.
And yes,he is quiet. I do most of the talking.
dt one go hard o, some boiz sef too sabi fall hand, y is he dull like dt na.
what trips u most in him sef.
Re: Yeah....confused! by MzzTega(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
jimmy4x:
To me seriously, it makes no sense when a girl who's in a relationship and claims to love her bf collects gifts from toasters and admirers.
If he were to be just a platonic friend, dts understandable, buh someone who's interested in you, when.he knows u av a bf will only try to be all nice to u just to snatch u from ur bf nd na dere wahala dey start.
I'm sure ur bf won't be happy if he gets to know the new guy bot u d New phone and some other gifts he's not able to buy u yet.
look at the situation u put urself into now, ur gonna av to chuz between the two guys, I just really hope u haven't started cheating on ur man.
To all the ladies reading this, let me tell you this, most guys if not all, hardly do things for free, especially for girls we admire, many of us are just being nice to get what we want and once we get what we want, we may continue to be nice or chuz otherwise...it depends on the guy...be wise!!!
Bro, like i posted earlier. The both of them were just my friends. Was in no relationship then. When my boyfriend proposed,every other thing with the other guy stopped.
Re: Yeah....confused! by MzzTega(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
jimmy4x:

dt one go hard o, some boiz sef too sabi fall hand, y is he dull like dt na.
what trips u most in him sef.
Can't really say.......many things.
Re: Yeah....confused! by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2015
MzzTega:

Bro, like i posted earlier. The both of them were just my friends. Was in no relationship then. When my boyfriend proposed,every other thing with the other guy stopped.
oh! ok, I tot after u knew he was admiring u, u were still collecting the gifts.
Re: Yeah....confused! by moment5(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
You're the person dating him and not your parents,,,choose for yaself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) / Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.