Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? (1290 Views)

Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by autofreak2020(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good day house, please help a brother salvage his relationship with his father.
Truth is that my uncle briefed me that my dad expressed his unhappiness to him about the fact that I have always been giving all kinds of gifts to my mum and I have never remembered to buy ordinary apple and give it to him, he jovially told him how I bought 18 karat gold for her even while I was in 200L in university.
It sounds like a joke but it might be statements from his heart, I love my dad so much but the problem I have is that I always feel like there is nothing I could buy for my dad out of token allowances I get from federal govt as a corper, I always feel that my dad doesn't appreciate gifts considering the fact that he doesn't really show that he appreciate gifts from his friends, he collects it, places it somewhere in the house or give it out to anybody.
This makes it difficult for me to buy any gift for him even when I feel the urge to appreciate him.
Now, this guy told me that I should get a gift for my dad no matter how small it is. Please what kind of gift can I get for my dad within range of #10-20,000 excluding wears?
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by GboyegaD(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
A very nice wrist watch would do.

1 Like

Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
A good inspirational book from a renowned author
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmm you can get him a nice suit, shirt, canvas, shoes,wristwatch, pef, etc
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
A blood pressure monitor? Or blood sugar monitor. One of those digital monitor products.

1 Like

Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by edobor108(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ps2 will b ok 4 dat price grin
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
edobor108:
ps2 will b ok 4 dat price grin
so ur papa still dey use ps2 @ him age?
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by juman(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
qbd2:
A blood pressure monitor? Or blood sugar monitor. One of those digital monitor products.

I like this suggestion. This is good. Really good suggestion.
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by phlio(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u r on point.. suit will do
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by greatgod2012(f): 5:04am On Mar 28, 2015
qbd2:

i go with this. He really need it and may not know that he needs it, especially if he's above 50.
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by autofreak2020(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2015
qbd2:
He has kit for measuring his blood pressure.
Where in Lagos can I get blood sugar monitor?
I'm in Lagos right now, at least for the next 2 weeks.
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
autofreak2020:

Srry but I'm not so familiar with lagos so I don't know where u can get that. But perhaps nairalandrs in d house can suggest dat.but u can also try gettingfrom online shops like jumia.
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
autofreak2020:

Srry I don't know where cos I'm not very familiarwith lagos. But maybe nairalanders here can suggest if they know of anywhere u can get it. U can also try online shops like jumia.
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by kenny987(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
autofreak2020:

You can find blood sugar kits in pharmacies...my elderly parents use 'Accu Check' or something like that...Good, big pharmacies sell them.
You can also get him really comfy/padded shoes or slippers he'll always want to wear and coming from u...splendid!
Re: Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000? by autofreak2020(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
kenny987:

You can find blood sugar kits in pharmacies...my elderly parents use 'Accu Check' or something like that...Good, big pharmacies sell them.
You can also get him really comfy/padded shoes or slippers he'll always want to wear and coming from u...splendid!
Thank you dear, I shall get it on Tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Family 'beat Pregnant 13-year-old And Try To Burn The Miscarriage Baby / Good Schools At Ogba / My Moms Diary - He Killed Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.