Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) (44930 Views)

Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by kelobestline(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
this is an unprecedented act
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by mrbillz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote not fight. Election is not war

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by TI1919(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Port Harcourt always boil election or no election we want peace sha
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can we have credible election in PHC?
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by mike404(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dolemite:
I heard it.
YOU HEARD IT FROM OGBOMOSHO RIGHT
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by osebe: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC thugs at work.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Wahala90: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by jide333(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
see how rough PH is and yet the (APC) claimed Ameachi is doing a gr8 job in Rivers APC=SHIT + LIES
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
snowland:
Almighty Jehovah, let this election come and go peacefully.

Please baba God, give us a leader that will be able to secure our lives and properties.
We don't want an "I don't know" president that is obviously ignorant of the yearnings and cries of the suffering masses.
We need a leader that will be a good example of true leadership.
We need a leader that is vast and knowledgeable in securing his citizens
We need a leader that is honest and just.
Take us not back to the house of Jonathan.

We need a leader in the person of

[size=18pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari..[/size]

This is all we ask you, Oh Lord.

Ibu egwu!
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by ABEngine(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
In my very backyard? Have they not been told that the place in question is not the free-for-all Nigeria? Its under my sovereignty, well, at least the chicks grin

Shun political violence my people, the politician's kid will still splash water on you with the cars bought from the wealth you made for his dad and wouldn't hesitate to rain hot abuses on you if you dared raised a voice not minding if you lost a couple of friends while thuggn' for the said dad. If they so desire to fight, they can for all I care mount the polling boots, act like they do on the floor of the house and protect their interests.

Go, vote whomsoever you so desire, but in the end, kindly return my Nigeria in one piece, I guess I am not asking for so much? It is well with us. its well with our beloved nation.
Viva Nigeria, Viva the Giant of Africa.
The labors of our fathers, our heroes past shall never be in vain.

Good luck to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Stellaenefa(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
omusiliyu:
Can we have credible election in PHC?
The answer is No. Massive rigging tomorrow in port Harcourt. More Sharing of Money going on. Believe me, this is inside scoop.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by poiZon: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
And someone will come here to tell us that GEJ is humble and gentle to the core. How many blood will he shed before leaving office, I wonder how he will look back to ruminate on what happened during his tenure. But one thing I know is, those who kill by sword shall die by sword. A word is enough for the wise.

bros ur own too much, is it gej shooting or those thugs told u na gej send dem?
haba must everythng be attached to gej?
is thr any adminstration whr shootings dont occur abi na now shooting start, use ur pvc na tmrw stop making noise.
bloody homo!
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by ubamfrank: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why it's only in APC controlled state we are hearing of shooting of guns. Am in Anambra, it's so peaceful. Pls vote for ur choice but don't be violent. Preach peace within ur community. United we stand divided we fall
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by snowland(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
victorazy:

Ibu egwu!

Eri e ti baje.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Chigold101(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
Soldiers should call upon to restore peace in that city asap
soldiers keh? APC said soldiers are not needed for this election...
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by babestella: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
P
snowland:
Almighty Jehovah, let this election come and go peacefully.

Please baba God, give us a leader that will be able to secure our lives and properties.
We don't want an "I don't know" president that is obviously ignorant of the yearnings and cries of the suffering masses.
We need a leader that will be a good example of true leadership.
We need a leader that is vast and knowledgeable in securing his citizens
We need a leader that is honest and just.
Take us not back to the house of Jonathan.

We need a leader in the person of

[size=18pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari..[/size]

This is all we ask you, Oh Lord.

Very lame.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Brugo:
After all is said and done...

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by rossyc(f): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
God na ur hand we dey..
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Kakpos: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
see the power of a woman
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by snowland(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
babestella:
P

Very lame.

Only a certified lame recognizes another lame whenever he sees one.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anaskie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
And that's where NYSC and INEC decided to post me to! shocked
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Adanora: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Heavy shooting APC thugs. Amaechi and his propaganda, we re nt scared, no amt of shooting will stop us from going to vote for Jonathan.
Goodluck Nigeria
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
And someone will come here to tell us that GEJ is humble and gentle to the core. How many blood will he shed before leaving office, I wonder how he will look back to ruminate on what happened during his tenure. But one thing I know is, those who kill by sword shall die by sword. A word is enough for the wise.
big fool
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Zico5(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikketech:
big fool
U know that big u called fool is ur father

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I declare peace...
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by cocokiller1(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
that was how dy shot lastnyt in abuloma o
dy evn kidnapped one apc supporter dat is a chief.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by CoCoLav(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Anaskie:
And that's where NYSC and INEC decided to post me to! shocked

Sweetie pls be careful angry angry sad
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
is this how nyesom wike is going to govern us?
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Port Harcourt is boiling. The shooting is more in Gokana.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by charlito94(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:

Y re u so UN matured in ur typing making a sentimental writeup. Ur just been biased dis happened in a state controlled by n apc confused man n ur making unnecessary statements not knowing who is fully responsible dis is a political moment and things like dis are bound to occur no matter d level of preaching door to door for peaceful elections.
We should not let oursefs be used to raise arguments or wateva d case mayb but pursue a better n warm atmosphere of peace n love like a game of unity.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
dont u have anything reasonable to do this night. Atleast go and read ur books. Educate urself and stop posting nonsense. No offense just an advice
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tnk God ion even av PVC unless dey will let me make use of ma ATM grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.