Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) (44886 Views)

Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by M4gunners: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
And someone was saying why did dey positioned army in the street of Lagos.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank goodness nobody died
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Pebcak: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Stellaenefa:
My husband was driving towards wimpey when he saw a police man running towards him shouting "them they shoot o", he reversed immediately.

Post of the day...pure comedy. grin grin
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by BigMan4Life: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
end times and death all around when a man shall take money from DEVIL. https://www.nairaland.com/2218840/nigerian-agree-accept-10k-usd
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by clemz85(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dolemite:
I heard it.

yea me too, I reside at tombia ext. rightly after Mandela car wash, I was indoor though but I thought it was firework knockout because the GRA residents are fund of shooting such, it lasted so long.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Zico5(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
charlito94:

Y re u so UN matured in ur typing making a sentimental writeup. Ur just been biased dis happened in a state controlled by n apc confused man n ur making unnecessary statements not knowing who is fully responsible dis is a political moment and things like dis are bound to occur no matter d level of preaching door to door for peaceful elections.
We should not let oursefs be used to raise arguments or wateva d case mayb but pursue a better n warm atmosphere of peace n love like a game of unity.
U know that my comment is right, if not u won't respond
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by luggy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
is from Amechi boys , that is APC,
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by luggy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
vote for GEJ and remain happy,
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by smemud(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
seunlayi:
I will just continue praying for peace because i am sure if APC failed in this election, there will be chaos since their contestant has failed to show the spirit of sportsmanship towards this election. Gej has said his own that if he loose, he is going back to his village unlike GMB
oponu
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
please my nigerians, dont be fooled b pdp or apc they are the same thing! they wud lead us to kill one anther while thy and their kids run abroad for refuge.....dont kill one another its never worth it
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
And someone will come here to tell us that GEJ is humble and gentle to the core. How many blood will he shed before leaving office, I wonder how he will look back to ruminate on what happened during his tenure. But one thing I know is, those who kill by sword shall die by sword. A word is enough for the wise.
Oga pls on NL we blif in pissure to show prove show us pissure say Jona don shed blood..show say him pay pple or na him dey shed d blood...if u no get work pls try jobberman......mitcheew
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
op, abeg next time snap the speedometer screen of their pickup van before you write a story for us to believe,ok?good!

nice job...
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Jowonloju(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
delishpot:
Chei, naija oo. These politicians don surffer us o.
Na the people wey allow politician dey use them, dey Mad.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anaskie(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2015
CoCoLav:

Sweetie pls be careful angry angry sad
Tanx sweetie.

God save us all.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by delishpot: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Jowonloju:

Na the people wey allow politician dey use them, dey Mad.

True. But see how innocent people dey pay the price too? No be surffer those politicians and their touts dey surffer people sO?
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by simdam500(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2015
With all the "vote not violence" noise undecided ... naija we need to think
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by melvin0004(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2015
auntymi:
Gej shld called his boyz to order

Sai buhari
mumu
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2015
oakson:
[size=14t]Na today?
The real pdp logo na GUN, that umbrella na
boju boju o
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
[/size]

In the shortest sentence ever
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by SUZZYjack: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Oh God please save my family from flying bullet. Bring peace unto Mile4.
Amen.

Plz You guyz should stop accusing PDP, APC are the ones doing d shooting and putting innocent lives in danger. Mile Is Ma Hood
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by SUZZYjack: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Oh God please save my family from flying bullet.
Bring peace unto Mile4.
Amen.
Plz You guyz should stop accusing PDP, APC are
the ones doing d shooting and putting innocent lives
in danger. Mile Is Ma Hood
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by SimpleJetty(f): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2015
seunlayi:
I will just continue praying for peace because i am sure if APC failed in this election, there will be chaos since their contestant has failed to show the spirit of sportsmanship towards this election. Gej has said his own that if he loose, he is going back to his village unlike GMB
Do not show your stupidity to the general public to see. If you were sensible enough, you ought to know the People's general is already in his home town in Katsina to cast his vote
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Zico5:
And someone will come here to tell us that GEJ is humble and gentle to the core. How many blood will he shed before leaving office, I wonder how he will look back to ruminate on what happened during his tenure. But one thing I know is, those who kill by sword shall die by sword. A word is enough for the wise.

If Gej pick up phone and call Wike to tell his boys to stop, everything will die down.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Justinah4real(f): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2015
This was how Amaechi and his godfather, seizd power. Let the violence proceed. Nwike Is very dull in P.h
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by jenny53(f): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2015
snowland:
Almighty Jehovah, let this election come and go peacefully.

Please baba God, give us a leader that will be able to secure our lives and properties.
We don't want an "I don't know" president that is obviously ignorant of the yearnings and cries of the suffering masses.
We need a leader that will be a good example of true leadership.
We need a leader that is vast and knowledgeable in securing his citizens
We need a leader that is honest and just.
Take us not back to the house of Jonathan.

We need a leader in the person of

[size=18pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari..[/size]

This is all we ask you, Oh Lord.

snowland:

Please baba God, give us a leader that will be able to secure our lives and properties.
We don't want an "I don't know" president that is obviously ignorant of the yearnings and cries of the suffering masses.

[color=#770077][size=18pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari..[/size]

[/color]
snowland:

[size=18pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari..[/size]

general okechukwu ko okechukwu ni
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by auntymi(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
melvin0004:
mumu
undecided

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by melvin0004(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
auntymi:
undecided
illiterate like ur oga @ d top......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel / My Experience With Robbers Last Night / #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.