Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans (2974 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by donigspain(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
The approach of the general elections brought with it a massive influx and emergence of cyber robots people who came to either update themselves with the trend information, promote the awareness of their political parties and candidates or outrightly cause mischief on Nairaland.

In addition, multiple 'monickers' (usernames) were created to give certain political parties and/or candidates the impression of having massive e-followers.

It is against this backdrop that I found myself imagining what will become of some of these 'monickers' after the elections vis-a-vis the results? Depending on the results, I imagine some of the owners of the 'monickers' returning to their normal activities prior to their election contracts. In a situation where their preferred candidates lost or won the elections, I imagine someone like Truckpusher going back to his Truck-pushing venture grin (or being appointed the NURTW chairman of an LGA) or Berem returning to her Alomo/Agbo jedi jedi/Herbs business in the motor-park (or being appointed regional women's leader of APC) or phockphockman running back to his Sugar-mummy love-vendor trade (or being appointed Minister of Women Affairs) etc.

No doubt, the post election emotions will fall within the two expressions below:
AND

NOTABLE POLITICAL MONICKERS

mynd44, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci,
obinoscopy, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu
lalasticala, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft
barcanista, cleverly, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, micahaelsokoto, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh
omenka, egift, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, shehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot
obiageli, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh, chukwudi44,wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk, firefire
berem, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord
cramjones, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology

Choose a 'monicker' and write what you think the person behind the 'monicker' will return to in a case his or her preferred candidate either wins or loses.

2 Likes

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by GogetterMD(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hilarious! Temitemi1 comes to mind!

2 Likes

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Very funny..
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by donigspain(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny..
^^^Going back to his Pool business (or being appointed Special Adviser on Political Matters).
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by temitemi1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
donigspain:
^^^Going back to his Pool business (or being appointed Special Adviser on Political Matters).
When am I geting my appointment letter?
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by ellechrystal(f): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny..
Extremely funny
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Everybody is Busy talking about the ELECTION no one noticed VIJU MILK isn't as Thick as it used to be before.
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Extremely funny
Will you marry me? grin
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Firefire(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
idumuose:
If Buhari losses and insha allah, I'm sure he will,egift may not survive Buhari's loss.Ngeneukwenu out of confusion will finally confess to us his true gender that will all know.Omenka will finally relocate to his village in Taraba a broke person.Koboko will return oshodi motor park in Bolade and would be welcomed by his fellow tou.ts.Orlando owoh might end up in Awka prison for all the atrocities he has committed alongside his fellow undesirable elements on nairaland.

my friend, where have you been all this while?
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by idumuose(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
My brother,I have been busy putting finishing touches for Jonathan's victory in my senatorial zone(Delta north)Thank you firefire for keeping the fire of victory burning.
Firefire:

my friend, where have you been all this while?

2 Likes

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Firefire(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
idumuose:
My brother,I have been busy putting finishing touches for Jonathan's victory in my senatorial zone(Delta north)Thank you firefire for keeping the fire of victory burning.

I wish you well and I wish Nigerians Goodluck for the next four years.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by idumuose(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:

I wish you well and I wish Nigerians Goodluck for the next four years.

Peace.
Thank you bro.Goodluck to Nigerians
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by ellechrystal(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Will you marry me? grin
Buhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa.....*runs out of thread*
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Should I run after youv
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by ellechrystal(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Should I run after youv
no run after sai buhari
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
no run after sai buhari
Sai Buhari is about to go on retirement

1 Like

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by ellechrystal(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Sai Buhari is about to go on retirement
Buhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa...
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by unphilaz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015

dancing for GEJ
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Bitterleafsoup: 1:36am On Mar 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

don't run he's a handsome fellow with a good job and small sense. Plus he may become Minister of Garden City and you his Madame grin
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Bitterleafsoup: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Berem will go back to n50 head jobs in in motor park.
GenBuhari will go to his Papa ranch and try and get the cows to multiply.
Egift will run naked mad in the market having carnal knowledge of chickens.
Mynd44 will go check himself into hospital to help battle mental depression after having wasted time on PDP bans.
Seun will get busy looking for new advertisers since political market go dry up
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by donigspain(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2015
^^Very funny.
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by ellechrystal(f): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
don't run he's a handsome fellow with a good job and small sense. Plus he may become Minister of Garden City and you his Madame grin
Lol@small sense... oso I dey run o.
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by shizzleStar: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
I will personally torment and make life unbearable for certain elements after GEJ is declared winner such that they will be forced to deactivate their accounts on nairaland.

When that happens, i see berem(deactivated) now Mzjackbauress going back to her co.rk sucking business
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Icon4s(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
"Berem" prostitution. tongue
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Caseless: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
1.Bloodykiller/bloodyassasin/hiredassasin/opiaoku: he shall end up killing himself.

2.Severusnape: this one shall end up severing the heads of some of his neighbors' goats in anger arising from the loss.

3. Truckpusher: probably , he shall elevate to riding keke napep.

4. Phockphockman: dis one go just fvck ashawo to stupor.

5. Mogidi: he go join armed robbery gang.
6. Oressmusanctus(what a name): this one fit overtake shekau; his moniker says it all.

7. Tit: na that bingo wey dey her area go bite off her nipp'le. I heard d dog is her bf.
8. Temitemi: this one shall be put to further use in the laboratory to ascertain his 'robotic' trait.

9.Gbawe/pendy/omenka/donphilopus: these guys are going to appear more 'bossy' as usual in the coming days.

10.Cleverly: this one go come clever wel wel pass as Hin de right now.

11.Berem/obiagelli: these ones are going to be 'motherly' in their inputs as a result of victory at the poll.

12. As for that e-apc guy that decamped and left us(I promised never to mention his moniker again), he shall lose focus forever; he stands for nothing and shall fall for nothing.

1 Like

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
It's like barcanista is going to turn to a pervert.I can see he's already practicing it on ellechrystal cheesy
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by khassy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by san316(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
fsk1:
It's like barcanista is going to turn to a pervert.I can see he's already practicing it on ellechrystal cheesy
he will completely relocate to romance section chasing all the chiks there. And othe PDP robots will be deactivated since their batteries will be removed permanently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part II - The Economist anyalisis / See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC / New Militant Group, Adaka Biafra Marine Commandos Release Shocking Press Stateme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.