Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire (31997 Views)

10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by jzdoberman: 12:42am On Mar 28, 2015
I have noticed that MOST people shouting change are under the age of 30yrs...and THEIR parents are/were too busy to tell them history of their so- called 'Mr.
integrity'. Definitely, in the future they( adult toddlers; 30yrs below) WILL also forget to tell their children the calamities, disaster and 'famine' brought by their weak General bullhari if he becomes president.
A VERY WEAK general that was overthrown without a drop of blood been shed due the FACT that his deputy (Tunde Idiagbon) wasn't in the country, a general that was overthrown with just an ordinary phone call; what a shame!!! A general that sold his guts/liver to coup plotters over been scared of been killed. A general that NEVER JAILED any of his fellow northerners but hundreds of southerners were jailed over allegation of corruption and embezzlement( fake allegation), same General that still claims Abacha NEVER STOLE from coffers, General that jailed journalists. This adult toddlers need to be enlightened of who their General is, for their sake and for their future generation before it gets too LATE. Think well before the election!
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by otosa(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:
dis ones don miss road
Shut up your dirty mouth, U are the one that 've lost the road and I don't think you will never get somebody to link you back to the road. That Transformation they pasted to you mouth does not reflected in their life. There are at least two things they need from Government in which they couldn't get. (1) Their work involve with electricity, If electricity is stable it will makes them have more gain because I will not be happy to by film with price of #250 and use #300 to by petrol just because I want to watch the movie. (2) these people paying their Taxes to Federal Govt. and still Government can not rescued them from Pirates and you and I know that entertainment industry is one of key industry that given us money is this country. Now tell me, do you want them to be fooled as you are and shouting Transformation here and there. Just let's wait till Monday that the INEC will pronounce the result, you will now know maybe they have missed the road or you are the one that need to be showed the right road. VOTE BUT NOT FIGHT.
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by jide333(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2015
silverdam:
Its a lie, they are on the right track.

Even tho I don't like the ankara, too cheap.. Well, as long as it is APC, I love them and I want change.

Too bad I can't vote tomorrow cos INEC denied me of PVC

so even if an apc man fu ck your wife you will still like him and continue loving each other as long as they remain in apc Illiterate reasoning.loooooool
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 28, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Your TRANSFORMATION shall not be cut off because of Change!

#4MoreYears

What is powering that fan of yours?

Can't be electricity for sure wink
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 28, 2015
kelvine:
Please permit me to quote your long comment without editing. Every word makes sense and is the sad reality confronting us. I choose to be silent on the lion and wolf personalty but I am so loving ur writeup advising all "your hustle will always put food on your table".
This is the best pre-election advise.

and yours too bro
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by dibos2003(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:
dis ones don miss road

r u sure u r on d ryt tract?....
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by funluvy78(f): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!
u are so on point!!
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by bashydemy(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Change is coming, ALLAH Bless GMB/PYO
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by fineyemi(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2015
jzdoberman:
I have noticed that MOST people shouting change are under the age of 30yrs...and THEIR parents are/were too busy to tell them history of their so- called 'Mr.
integrity'. Definitely, in the future they( adult toddlers; 30yrs below) WILL also forget to tell their children the calamities, disaster and 'famine' brought by their weak General bullhari if he becomes president.
A VERY WEAK general that was overthrown without a drop of blood been shed due the FACT that his deputy (Tunde Idiagbon) wasn't in the country, a general that was overthrown with just an ordinary phone call; what a shame!!! A general that sold his guts/liver to coup plotters over been scared of been killed. A general that NEVER JAILED any of his fellow northerners but hundreds of southerners were jailed over allegation of corruption and embezzlement( fake allegation), same General that still claims Abacha NEVER STOLE from coffers, General that jailed journalists. This adult toddlers need to be enlightened of who their General is, for their sake and for their future generation before it gets too LATE. Think well before the election!
Shut up dere Mr man. if u don't know history, go bk to ur book n tel wat really happened
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by killuminati(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!
We want to be ruled by the Lion..
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by oladrogo(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
i was uppotuned to be in calabar for a week and on my way back i saw the promised second niger bridge our presido promised empty promise and just mere painting of the old one . omo ole buruku you arer going back to your villa game is up
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
lmao, already?

kachisbarbie, are u voting? i hope say na Buhari u go vote for, thumbs up!! kiss

You done see am o.
The man has faith that his preferred candidate would win.

I am still home for now.
My hubby has refused to allow me go.
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by Bayodeabiodun: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Great people working through the right road of progress
Re: Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire by eyinju2101: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ahmed4002:
March 28.

I remember that guy on the right hand side.

He act a Movie called JONATHAN .

very clueless.

March 28.

Gmb Vs Gej

roman reigns Vs brock lesner

Sting vs Triple H

Badnews Vs Doph zigler.

oh boooy. This day I have been waiting for
y
nice one....so no be only me dey wait for wrestlemania 31......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet / Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo / Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed - Anita Joseph As She Covers Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.