Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo (3725 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki / Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Sirfizz: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo is fed up.

After publicly disowning the PDP and tearing up his Membership card to shreds, the APC saw a wonderful opportunity to bring one of Nigeria’s biggest and most reverred Political Figures into the fold.

They saw the opportunity, but apparently, never took it.

The ex-General is neither a card carrying member of the PDP, APC or MP3 party at the moment, and has reiterated he will remain neutral during these elections, but has in a shocking move today, endorsed Prof Remi Sonaiya, Flagbearer of the KOWA Party, for President.

He made the statement at his Otta Farm this morning. According to the ex head of state:
“Since the PDP have rejected me, and the APC are not smart enough to realize how big a person I am, those disrespectful idiots, I am putting my weight behind Remi. COme March 28, myself and my entire household will vote KOWA party. I advise everyone to do so”.

Asked about Buhari’s chances he simply said “This is no country for Old Men”
On Jonathan he said “He never heeded my advice. he’s on his own now”
On Emeka Ike, he said “He’s an okay actor, but why am I being asked about him? Is he running for President too?”

LIKE IF YOU WOULD VOTE KOWA TOMORROW

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by pweetixandy: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
This post is as shitty as the op.

Noise maker

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by oluwafemi113(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rubbish lipsrsealed post
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Maccoy1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
this old man keep displaying his high level stupidity thinking he can be relevant that way.....i don't blame him anyway i blame those who celebrate him....he's suppose to hide his head in shame after his scandalous nd wasteful tenure
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Ngwakwe: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will tell GEJ to bring Kowa presidential candidate into his cabinet.

I love the Prof Remi Sonaiya, she is loaded and doesn't need makeup.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by DAIL(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
If a good friend of yours sent u 30k, and your bank debit 20k as part of your support for ur preferred presidential candidate, wat will u do
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirfizz:

After publicly disowning the PDP and tearing up his Membership card to shreds, the APC saw a wonderful opportunity to bring one of Nigeria’s biggest and most reverred Political Figures into the fold.

The ex-General is neither a card carrying member of the PDP, APC or MP3 party at the moment, and has reiterated he will remain neutral during these elections, but has in a shocking move today, endorsed Prof Remi Sonaiya, Flagbearer of the KOWA Party, for President.

He made the statement at his Otta Farm this morning. According to the ex head of state:
“Since the PDP have rejected me, and the APC are not smart enough to realize how big a person I am, those disrespectful idiots, I am putting my weight behind Remi. COme March 28, myself and my entire household will vote KOWA party. I advise everyone to do so”.

On Emeka Ike, he said “He’s an okay actor, but why am I being asked about him? Is he running for President too?”

Until you post a crediable link from either Guardian new paper, Thisday newspaper etc, this remains a false news, and do not forget OBJ did say, lots of news media do post fake news consigning/regarding him.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
This op have tasted a strong substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by 1Dray(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who cares? Vote GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Bright4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
OBJ trying to seat on d fence... good move.

PVC =Please Vote Change.

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by unphilaz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Meanwhile can Buhari fight corruption @ 72 when he couldnt @ 52 as PTF boss,

Pls take your PVC ...Please Vote for Continuity...GEJ

https://www.nairaland.com/2221313/whistleblower-sanusi-vs-news-public
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by nationwide1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whoever he votes for does not stop him from losing in his polling booth and his ward.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Which household is Obj talking about? Is it the household that have disowned him or his fleet of kokolets?

Obj knows he is on his own. grin grin
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by umarc19: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I used to respect ur decisions Mr. Ex-President, but on this one.....u too are on ur own.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by jamace(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dis one that Obj is drifting towards that skirt, I dey fear o. I don't trust Obj with anything in skirts o because Obj lacks 'third leg' discipline o. grin grin
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by blaqship: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
very ediotic wasteful post
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by suwailad(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
there are actually people who are so annoying you just want to bite their teeth off @ you op, nonsense
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by olu77(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am hearing of KOWA party for the first time shocked
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by fineyemi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
I heard of KOWA party on d TV during d presidential debate and I was aback @ Proff remi intelligence wit d way she answers her questn so diligently. Jona wasn't even confident of himself. Anyway, I want GMB to appoint her as a minister cos I bilive GMB is gonna win d election. ALL TINS AR POSSIBLE FOR DISE WHO BILIVE. Click like If u blive jooh
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Melancholy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Obasanjo dont be a coward,vote ur conscience. Come out and truthfully declare ur allegiance with that party of CHANGE! Does he need anyone to remind him that its a secret ballot system which we cant see who he is actually casting his vote for.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by missdebs(f): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
baba is unpredictable as the wind....funny enough he might not vote
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by vega84(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Stupid lies. #segunredeemnairaland. #vegatalks
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Bigdreams(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Surprising?

No.

Everyone has the power to make his or her choice.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by sheymoni(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Kowa ko Kolo ni kiss
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by lipstick2(f): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Is dis a ploy to Lure the KOWA woman to ur bed .She wont fall,
Change the rhythm,na old line be dat,she is too smart for idiots
U heard her speak,na pple wey utilize their school fee well,not those that ran away to join the Army and the get trained trained for free.
Vote HIV if u like or AIDS.
All of the ills going on in this country stemmed from u
Ur a baddddd example of a leader.
If u must know ur vote and dat of ur family will not count.
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
ggg
Re: Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Sirfizz:

FIXED! And the source is your Chinco Techno phone. Thankgod for affordable data plans

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best President In The World / Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections / Whenever You See This Men Pics,what Comes To Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.