Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election (971 Views)

Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by moderatorr1: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
1. Rotiimi Amaechi - He abandoned post as
governor to serve as APC campain manager, and
he is doing it well. He has been with Buhari
everywhere he has been to in this election,
supervising everything and making sure that
everything runs smoothly.
2. Patience Jonathan - The fr. Mbaka case
exposed that Patience has been traveling round
the country, meeting personalities months before
the elections began. And she has been on stage
in one state or the other every blessed day since
the elections started.It has become a personal
battle for her, She has verbally cracked down on
all persons opposing her husband's reelection.
3. Osinbajo - He has nothing to loose even if his
party looses the election. The out come of this
election is a win/win for him. The election has
brought him to lime light without him contributing
a single dime financially. However, he has chosen
to win, he has been in brt busses, markets,
streets and have granted interviews to nearly all
the news media in Africa. He has traveled to
places like US and UK just to give speeches. He
has worked really hard.
4. APC's media/PR team - I don't support APC
but i must confess, the PR wing of APC is the
best. If Jonathan had that kind of excellent team
APC wont stand a chance. They are geniuses,
they need award. Jonathan declares state of
emergency in 2013, they reject it as an attack
against the north. 2015 Nigerian army starts
winning in the war against boko haram, they
reject it as Nigeria waiting too long.Past
elections, people killed people after their sides
lost. The media team blames Jonathan for not
having provided enough security. 2015 elections
Jonathan deploys soldiers to protect the polling
boots, they reject it and even sue in
court.Meanwhile, all these things are causing
damage to the support base of Jonathan. I must
confess, they have done a good job - starting
from named APC PR personnel through to the
online commenters and writers.PDP has its own
team and propaganda management wing, but
APC's team beats in this election.

5. The Nigerian Army - our soldiers gave their lives for the security of this elections. Its true they ran in the beginning but soon as they laid their Hanson the right weapons they turned round and drove book haram into oblivion.
The killer/youtuber shekau haven't seen his period again to make even make another video.
I have included them because their success adds to the political point of the incumbent president.

Source: Brainterm http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131569/People-Who-Have-Visibly-Worked-The-Hardest-In-These-Elections-So-Far1-[picture]

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by moderatorr1: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
like for GEJ share for Buhari

7 Likes 20 Shares

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by Kelklein(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
your post has JONATHANIAN written all over it.....WELL DONE but too late

#I haveaPVC

#Ihavedecidedtovoteoutincompetence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by incredible6(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
jega should have made ur list
Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by smsshola(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
incredible6:
jega should have made ur list

Yes Jega need to be in dt list..the man of the moment and soon naija will stand still as he will announce d winner of the presidential race. APC PR nd d brain behind their advert always throw off balance,most of their advert are issue base and very creative..though PDP try but APC got d best.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
FFK and Fayose

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jega should be NO 1 on your list. I can't imagine the kind of psychological trouble the man must have been through this period of election

FFK and Fayose follow closely. I think they realy need to go for test after elections because I strongly believe their blood pressure will be above 250 presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by moderatorr1: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Kelklein:
your post has JONATHANIAN written all over it.....WELL DONE but too late

#I haveaPVC

#Ihavedecidedtovoteoutincompetence

You didn't even read the post, I stated it clearly that I am not an APC fan. But its not a post to undermine anybody.
Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by Jaypea98: 3:03am On Mar 28, 2015
OP, Forget not the Tireless ABIKE DABIRI .Interms of the degree of work rate, right from the APC Presidential Primaries your Top Man Rotimi Amaechi doesn't even come close.
...............................Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by moderatorr1: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Jaypea98:
OP, Forget not the Tireless ABIKE DABIRI .Interms of the degree of work rate, right from the APC Presidential Primaries your Top Man Rotimi Amaechi doesn't even come close.
...............................Thanks
lol
Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by segend(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2015
I agree with your comment on APC PR team. Their campaign has been issue based and intelligent.
Highly disappointed in PDP PR team. No incumbent should be allowed to run this kind of campaign again.
Mostly personal attacks. The annoying part, there are things that gej did that he could campaign with,
But he chose to focus on buhari, now nobody can articulate his 1st term achievement.

1 Like

Re: People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election by moderatorr1: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
segend:
I agree with your comment on APC PR team. Their campaign has been issue based and intelligent.
Highly disappointed in PDP PR team. No incumbent should be allowed to run this kind of campaign again.
Mostly personal attacks. The annoying part, there are things that gej did that he could campaign with,
But he chose to focus on buhari, now nobody can articulate his 1st term achievement.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Milaye Of Apc Wins Senatorial Sest In Kogi / Photos Of A Nairalander's Situation Room / Let's Stop The Hypocrisy, GEJ Is A Failure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.