Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views (1661 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / How Big Should An Fb Group Be To Get 10k Daily Page Views / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is very obvious that Google Adsense is one of the easiest and best ways for bloggers to monetize their blog. This is true because I have a blog that is currently generating over 7,000 unique traffic and 23,000 page views daily and when I started monetizing it with Adsense last August, it was very easy for the clicks to come.

This post is written basically for bloggers who uses Adsense as their major monetization program and wants to make more money with their Adsense campaign. You will agree with me that it requires a huge amount of daily traffic and page views for you to earn big with Adsense.

What are Page Views?
Page views or pageviews means number of time traffic visits a Web page. Pageviews are tracked by website monitoring applications to record a website's level of traffic generation.

It is commonly believed that the more page views a website has, the more traffic it is receiving. However, this is not completely true because a page view is recorded each time a Web page is loaded, and a single user can open up so many page views on one website.

Therefore, unique page views are commonly tracked to log the number of different visitors a website receives in a given time period.

Therefore, there is the vital need to increase your page views. The more page views you have, the higher the number of ad clicks your posts will generate. This is because more page views connote visitors stayed much longer on your blog to read multiple pages before clicking away.

Another benefit of increase in page views is that it decreases your click-through rate, and the lower your click-through rate, the safer it is for you because Google Adsense penalizes accounts with exceptionally high CTR.

5 Ways to Increase Your Page Views

1. Use Related Posts plugins or widgets.

2. Use Most Popular Posts plugins or widgets.

3. Use Most Recent Posts plugins or widgets

The above 3 plugins help visitors to your page or posts to easily navigate to another page or post within your blog. Once visitor lands in your site, they search for their relevant information within your page. If it is not available in that post, they look for relevant information.

This is where these plugin or widget helps; they help in the redirecting of the visitor to a more relevant page or post. In the process of doing this, the visitor might have spent some good time in your blog which is very good for your bounce rate.

4. Add Internal Links
This is a process whereby you insert a link pointing at another post in your blog which is relevant to the at hand; the visitor sees this link and follows it to another page inside you’re your blog.

When a visitors land on a page in your blog, you want them to stay on your blog much longer and one major way of doing this is to enable them navigate to other pages in your blog read other content, so you add related links to each post.

You can add links to 2 or 3 similar posts at the end of every article. There are Plugins or widgets available for Wordpress and Blogger that do this automatically, but I prefer to add relevant links manually.

Read full post at: http://efogator.com/5-ways-to-increase-your-page-views/

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views by Alfred200825(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
this post was really useful thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am happy you were helped by this post, why not come over to my blog and make a comment, i will appreciate it sir.
Re: 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views by Obinnaijezie(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
If you need quality targeted traffic from Facebook, get this Facebook Groups and Pages Autoposter, schedule your post to over 5,000 groups and pages, it runs on autopilot, check it out here ==>http://autopilotmarketer..com/2015/03/facebook-groups-and-pages-autoposter.html?m=1
Re: 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views by Obinnaijezie(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Also Share your blog updates to Facebook groups and High Pr Forums too, they are sure ways if getting real human traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Does Adsense Pays Well On Nigeria Target Blog / What Is Bitcoin? What Is The Future? [explained / Q&A] / How Does Naitalk.com Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.