Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Expect Three Things Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expect Three Things Tonight. (386 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Three Things You Need To Make Heaven / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expect Three Things Tonight. by uchkochi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD WANTS TO PROVE HIMSELF WITH THESE THREE THINGS TONIGHT.

The Three things God will do are; He will prove men wrong, He will prove the devil wrong, then He will prove you wrong in case you have lost hope.

It took God six days to create this world and all that is in it. He won’t need more than a night to change your situation. I gladly announce to you from Heaven that your change has come. I come to you tonight with a prophetic declaration backed by the unction of the Most High God. That problem is not permitted to last more than 6 days in your life. God rested on the seventh day; you are just about to enter your rest permanently. Something is about to happen, get ready because divine surprises awaits you the next 7 hours, the devil has no power at all, all he has is deception, subtlety. He has succeeded in deceiving many that God is slow. But this is a lie, God is faster than you can imagine, men might have told you that God might not be able to do this one because it is taking long, it’s a lie. My bible tells me in the book of Romans chapter 3 vs.4; let God be true and every man a liar. Three things that God will do is that, He will prove men wrong, He will prove the devil wrong, then He will prove you wrong in case you have lost hope.

You are coming out of every pit of despondency and degradation in the name of Jesus. This is your hour of restoration in the name of Jesus, God is about to comfort you, you have cried enough, you have hidden your face enough in shame, you have waited long enough. The vengeance of the Lord is about to hit your enemies, God will prepare a table before you in their midst, WEEP NOT, you are about to be remembered. Fear not, it’s just about your turn for a turn around. As I am speaking to you now, God is confirming these words now because He confirms the message of His messenger.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Facts! / The Book Of Revelation / Etcetera Says Today's Church Is Leading Many To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.