Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Must Read For All Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For All Voters (309 Views)

Admonition For All Voters In Today's Elections / Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

A Must Read For All Voters by autotrader014(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
irrespective of who wins tomrows election, we still wont have 60,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019, dere will be atleast 2 ASUU strikes before 2019, garri will still never be sold at N1 per cup, ponmo will still be cheaper dan beef, ur landlord will not reduce his rent, ur salary may likely remain thesame for anoda couple of yrs, i will still pay for electricity i will never use. DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give u free calls, the list is unending. but one tin is super certain: your hustle will always put food on your table.

JUST VOTE!! Dont impose ur opinion on us. GEJ is a Lion, Buhari is a Tiger, even we sef no be sheep, we are a lawless lot.
irrespective of who wins, just give me peace, cos i need to go out on monday to get my daily bread.

VOTE RIGHT! SAY NO TO VIOLENCE

Why The Whole Madness? / Change Is Not Here Yet / God Bless The General

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8