Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Using Initials For Campaign Caused - Which Party Is APC In. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Using Initials For Campaign Caused - Which Party Is APC In. (495 Views)

PDP Crisis: “hate campaign” caused Jonathan’s ​defeat; opens up on campaign fund / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Using Initials For Campaign Caused - Which Party Is APC In. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
The Use of Initial by supporters of politicians is really affecting people who do not know much about political party and their Acronyms.

In Plateau state, people know the major contestants by their Initials. Candidate like GNS and SBL are popular and have won may supporters.

Just this afternoon, children were shouting sai APC, while some are Shouting Sai GNS while some others chant SBL. After all the disturbance by the children have moved to another location, this lady asked me, "Which party is APC in?" I played dumb and asked again what she said. She now explained, "the people shouting APC is much but I don't know which party APC is contesting under"

That gave me a chance to talk all the nonsense in my mind in the name of explanation.

Whose fault is it that people do not know the difference between Party acronyms and candidates initials?
Re: What Using Initials For Campaign Caused - Which Party Is APC In. by Alphaoscar: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Illiteracy is a disease oooo.

GMB will change her story for good because she really need this change .
Re: What Using Initials For Campaign Caused - Which Party Is APC In. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Illiteracy is a disease oooo.

GMB will change her story for good because she really need this change .

About that, my little tutorial gave her the change she needed at that moment. You need to discover something that is wrong and change it. I don't think it is right for you to expect someone you are better than to come a change a thing.

I hope the little tutorial is enough to change you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Diz Whatz Gona Happen / INEC Office Burnt In Benue State. / Nigeria Election: Muhammadu Buhari Close To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.