Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? (3262 Views)

How Real Is MMM? / Swiss Golden: How Real And Viable Is It. / Has Any One Heard About Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Before. How Real Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I visited my previous hostel in Benin city. At night, I wanted to get something to eat. On getting to the buka I normally frequent, I realised they weren't there anymore; I got food somewhere else. As I arrived my room, I asked my roommate and a neighbour on what happened at the buka and why it is no more there, I was told that the place was demolished cos the owner of the land wants to build a hostel there. While the place was being demolished, they found 'juju' buried beneath where the buka was located. He (My neighbour) then said "She don dey wash put tey tey and people no know. No wonder her market dey move!". From there, we argued if it was real or not and he said it is real, I said it is not.

For those who attended University of Benin, you will know the famous restaurant called Toseton (this is different from the buka being talked about above). Anyway, I heard when Toseton was still operating a canopy, students and also men with flashy cars come over there to eat; if there are no clean plates, they wash their own plates themselves in order to be served, these are men on suit ready to wait oh and people as usual attributed it to 'wash put'!

What is this 'wash put'?

Wash put as people say is when a person uses his/her bodily fluid (mostly said to be menstrual blood - apologies to the women out there) to prepare a meal that is to be sold to customers. It is believed that this helps makes the business boom and those who eat from thy meal will always come back for more even though they have good cooks at home.

We did not agree if it was real or not so I decided to throw it open here. To Nairalanders, is wash put real?
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yuck. Even d post irritates. Srry op I dobnt know of washput.but juju is real for sure and its bad too.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wash put is real o.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
qbd2:
Yuck. Even d post irritates. Srry op I dobnt know of washput.but juju is real for sure and its bad too.
Sorry I had to add that part about the menstrual blood. As for juju being real, I do not know.

Herzumpther:
Wash put is real o.
Any experience?
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by okotv(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Wash put is real o.
so you believe that too and on Tuesday ...
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Feraz:

Any experience?
There was this woman who fries akara very close to my block and she was selling big time. In fact she use to sell akara and koko with fried yam, plantain and all sorts and she sells like no tomorrow. We use to call her barrack tantalizer's then until I returned from school 2 years ago and heard she confessed of witchcraft and this wash put thing to, she confessed of it. She confessed in the middle of the barrack and the video was everywhere. They were actually 2 that sells the same thing but the other woman never sells. this one, people take turns to buy from her.

Abeg op wash put is real. I don't eat out except I go to popular eatries..... In fact I don't, I jejely order for take away pack.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
okotv:
Dear it happened in my hood. You've been there and I'm sure you won't doubt as you saw the way things go .

Tuesday.... We are safe jor abi was your five alive opened before she served you? grin
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by okotv(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Dear it happened in my hood. You've been there and I'm sure you won't doubt as you saw the way things go .

Tuesday.... We are safe jor abi was your five alive opened before she served you? grin
That place called barrack tantalizer is near your block I remember.

The pomo
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
okotv:
That place called barrack tantalizer is near your block I remember.

The pomo
Hahahaha.

Wow the ponmo.....gosh azuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....azu couldn't have takeen us to a wrong place. He knows how it goes around.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by ginawest(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
yh....shey dey caught a man doing it at one restaurant in imsu....he uses his female sales girls menstrual blood to cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by okotv(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahaha.

Wow the ponmo.....gosh azuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....azu couldn't have takeen us to a wrong place. He knows how it goes around.
better ask him and give me update. Send my greetings though
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
okotv:
better ask him and give me update. Send my greetings though
Yes sir. smiley
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
There was this woman who fries akara very close to my block and she was selling big time. In fact she use to sell akara and koko with fried yam, plantain and all sorts and she sells like no tomorrow. We use to call her barrack tantalizer's then until I returned from school 2 years ago and heard she confessed of witchcraft and this wash put thing to, she confessed of it. She confessed in the middle of the barrack and the video was everywhere. They were actually 2 that sells the same thing but the other woman never sells. this one, people take turns to buy from her.

Abeg op wash put is real. I don't eat out except I go to popular eatries..... In fact I don't, I jejely order for take away pack.
Really? What if her akara was tastier than the other woman? So it affected all buying from her that they could not look at the other woman's goods? Thanks for sharing your experience all the same. . .
ginawest:
yh....shey dey caught a man doing it at one restaurant in imsu....he uses his female sales girls menstrual blood to cook.
What happened to the man? Beaten? Arrested? Killed?
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by okotv(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes sir. smiley
who should be sir who here ??
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by ginawest(f): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Feraz:
Really? What if her akara was tastier than the other woman? So it affected all buying from her that they could not look at the other woman's goods? Thanks for sharing your experience all the same. . .
What happened to the man? Beaten? Arrested? Killed?
I tink he was arrested
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
okotv:
who should be sir who here ??
Who should be ma who here??

1 Like

Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
I tink he was arrested
It's not surprising any of the above always happens. Just looks like the characters involved are acting a script by Nollywood producers. undecided
okotv:
Uncle, what's your take? wink

Obinoscopy, please, do the needful. . .
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by xdos(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oh God.. I pray I have not been a victim of such.. I remember days in ESUT... There was this woman called madam Black.. The kind of crowd her eatery pulls no be here... I dont know if she is still there sha... Now am scared.. I hope she didnt do the 'wash and put tin'...

That is why patronizing all these our local eateries is very difficult for me.... 'Menstrual blood'? the heart of man is definitely very wicked!
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
xdos:
Oh God.. I pray I have not been a victim of such.. I remember days in ESUT... There was this woman called madam Black.. The kind of crowd her eatery pulls no be here... I dont know if she is still there sha... Now am scared.. I hope she didnt do the 'wash and put tin'...

That is why patronizing all these our local eateries is very difficult for me.... 'Menstrual blood'? the heart of man is definitely very wicked!
LOL!!! I do not know if that is what they actually put as I have not been there when they cook the food. It is what I hear people say. grin

That is not to say there aren't genuine people into this business. . . I believe if your food is delicious and the place is ok enough, people will patronise you.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by kuuljay(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
if your food nor sweet if you like swim and bath put nobody go patronise you.before I put anything in my mouth I give thanks and bless it.even if na poison you put inside the food you dey waste ya time cool cool cool
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2015
kuuljay:
[b]if your food nor sweet if you like swim and bath put nobody go patronise you.[/b]before I put anything in my mouth I give thanks and bless it.even if na poison you put inside the food you dey waste ya time cool cool cool
Exactly what I told someone last week but they are still insisting it's real. Another example from them: there's a woman that sells banga soup along airport road in Warri or so. The guy said 'When na break time, you go see white man dey queue with plate to buy food from the woman and na there the woman dey cook am'. He still believes the person washed put.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
A certain woman started a business of selling drinks and now, certain persons are assuming there's something else involved.
Re: How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? by Feraz(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Back to this:

Someone posted this:
1wolex85:
If you think foodseller 2 is rude, come to Lagos Island, on Beckley street, a place called Iya eba restaurant. Good food, good environment, comparatively expensive when compared to other bukas and mehn, they are rude! The way they answer you, a first timer will think you are not paying for the food. Always grumpy, once you hesitate on what you want, maybe you are indecisive, they will behave like you have committed a crime but they still have a lot of customers. One day, it will affect them.

Another replied this:
Juliearth:

If you know what they do in the dark, you would run. Do you think it's normal that they are super rude and they still have a good customer base?

OP posted this again:
1wolex85:

Please tell me.

And another person replied by posting this:
MicroSweet:

They use pvssy water to steam meats grin

Are you ok now?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Private Investigators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.