Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sometimes I Used To Wonder About This Cabal In Taraba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes I Used To Wonder About This Cabal In Taraba. (598 Views)

7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes I Used To Wonder About This Cabal In Taraba. by Kagarko(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Immediately after the sack of the former Ag. Governor of Taraba by court the cabal in the state went quiet about the where about of Suntai.

With this action of the cabal shows clearly that Suntai was really insane.

Just as we wished Suntai quick recovery from his ailment, we are equally praying for peaceful elections in the country.

But the cabal really shows that they aren't elderstatemen. In the words of GEJ

"THEY BEHAVED LIKE SOME KIND OF MOTOR PARK TOUTS''

It suffices to say that their behavior was born out of sentiment and bigotry. That judgement was specifically for ISHAKU DARIUS to have his way as PDP governorship candidate. Just because the cabal doesn't want a Muslim candidate in PDP.

Let's see how far they go with this. Now that wind of change is heavily blowing.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jaonathan Loses At Aso-rock Polling Boot / 10000 Likes For Buhari's Victory / BREAKING: Fayose Congratulates The President-elect, GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.