Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Judas: The Truth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judas: The Truth (2432 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
so you are one of the people spreading lies about Christianity,you cannot even produce a single verse and you are asking me to visit a foolish blog, I invite you to this threads;

Allah lied
https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Terrorism in Islam
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Allah failed prophecy
https://www.nairaland.com/2074132/allahs-failed-prophecy-quran
Allah replace revelation with another
https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

There are many thread,click my profile and find out.

Laughing... See this guy sha.. You refused to go read the truth about your fake ass religion and you want me to read those thread..

I will read the thread, I will be back to give u answer on each thread..
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
so you are one of the people spreading lies about Christianity,you cannot even produce a single verse and you are asking me to visit a foolish blog, I invite you to this threads;

Allah lied
Terrorism in Islam
Allah failed prophecy

Laughing... See this guy sha.. You refused to go read the truth about your fake ass religion and you want me to read those thread..

I will read the threads, I will be back to give u answer on each thread..
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

It's in Bible that Jesus wasn't crucified.

Check shahydcharming.
The following Qur’anic verse records
Jesus as saying:
Surah 19:33:
Peace on me the day I was born, and the
day I die, and the day I shall be raised
alive! (Pickthall)

Muslims claimed this verse was not talking about the death of Jesus, they shift the chronological sequence of event, they disorder it by saying Jesus will come and die, but the problems lies few verse after, we see john the baptist record the same word of Jesus ,We
can read an almost identical passage
about John the Baptist in Surah 19:15.
Note the similarity in the wordings:

" Surah 19:15: And peace on him on the
day he was born, and on the day he dies,
and on the day he is raised to life.
(Shakir)"

However, in the case of John the Baptist,
Muslims scholars have no trouble recognizing the fact that this verse is speaking about his immediate death. And they also have no problem in understanding that it is only after his death that he will be raised to life in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection. If Jesus did not die then going by this verse that talk about the death of john the baptisst, john too did not die, you cannot twist the verse that say Jesus died in the quran and live the one that say john died, there chronological sequence of event are identical.

https://www.nairaland.com/2008614/evidences-death-jesus-quran-prove
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

I will read the thread, I will be back to give u answer on each thread..
alright.
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus as saying:
alive! (Pickthall)

Muslims claimed this verse was not talking about the death of Jesus, they shift the chronological sequence of event, they disorder it by saying Jesus will come and die, but the problems lies few verse after, we see john the baptist record the same word of Jesus ,We

(Shakir)"

Muslims scholars have no trouble recognizing the fact that this verse is speaking about his immediate death. And they also have no problem in understanding that it is only after his death that he will be raised to life in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection. If Jesus did not die then going by this verse that talk about the death of john the baptisst, john too did not die, you cannot twist the verse that say Jesus died in the quran and live the one that say john died, there chronological sequence of event are identical.

Laughing.... Jesus will come back to earth during the end time of the world , jesus will kill dajaal.. The one eyed monster. And after that, jesus will die and buried beside prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ..

Does that answer your dumb claims?
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing.... Jesus will come back to earth during the end time of the world , jesus will kill dajaal.. The one eyed monster. And after that, jesus will die and buried beside prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ..

Does that answer your dumb claims?
this verse doesent make sense, why will the Jews killed the Messiah?

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have KILLED THE MESSIAH,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

If you read this account in its entirety
from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you
will understand who they are that are
saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the
messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place.
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
this verse doesent make sense, why will the Jews killed the Messiah?

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have KILLED THE MESSIAH,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

If you read this account in its entirety
from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you
will understand who they are that are
saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the
messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place.

They know he is Messiah (prophet) but did not accept him because he's not from their race..

Satisfied with the answer?
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus as saying:
alive! (Pickthall)

(Shakir)"

My proof that Jesus wasnt crucified is in Bible o .visit that blog and see
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

Allah lied
Terrorism in Islam
Allah failed prophecy

Av debunked all those conspiracy theories... Need more bro... Besides, most of it is seriously nonsense.. I swear.. Ain't real one worth tackling
Re: Judas: The Truth by Aizenosa(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
LOL u talk of Gnostic texts and stuffs, even made up stories to say this and that, why do u people kill urselves and keep beating round d bush, 1st u claim dat d Jews didn't believe dat Jesus was d Messiah and dat dey didn't kill Him and later u saying dat dey killed Him and wasn't worthy to be called Messiah, why are u confused?
I have read read all d Gnostic texts and all even d "Gospel according to Judas", but i ask one question why do like 6 gospels stories seem similar and den one gospel comes to try and vindicate a villain, i still don't get it, maybe u can explain cuz am waiting.
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Av debunked all those conspiracy theories... Need more bro... Besides, most of it is seriously nonsense.. I swear.. Ain't real one worth tackling
I read all what you wrote and they are all nonsense.am in church now, I will reply you later.
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Aizenosa:
LOL u talk of Gnostic texts and stuffs, even made up stories to say this and that, why do u people kill urselves and keep beating round d bush, 1st u claim dat d Jews didn't believe dat Jesus was d Messiah and dat dey didn't kill Him and later u saying dat dey killed Him and wasn't worthy to be called Messiah, why are u confused?
I have read read all d Gnostic texts and all even d "Gospel according to Judas", but i ask one question why do like 6 gospels stories seem similar and den one gospel comes to try and vindicate a villain, i still don't get it, maybe u can explain cuz am waiting.

But... I've already explained..

I already pointed out it was Christ's will that he be punished by having his name smeared in dirt, no?

If you want more details, here; it was a prophecy. I had a powerful dream, a message from the Christ, and that's what led me down this path of discovery and revelation.

Honestly, sometimes I think you naysayers are racist. If I was white Jew like Paul et al, you'd believe me. But you won't believe a black man like me. Abi God speaks only to white people??
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

They know he is Messiah (prophet) but did not accept him because he's not from their race..

Satisfied with the answer?
you are one of the most confused muslims I have ever debate with, uptil today the Jews are still waiting for the messiah, if the knew Jesus was the messiah,why will they want to crucified him?
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are one of the most confused muslims I have ever debate with, uptil today the Jews are still waiting for the messiah, if the knew Jesus was the messiah,why will they want to crucified him?

See confused person...

Jews didn't accept jesus because he want a Jew... They expect messiah to come from their race

They knew jesus was Messiah. . for example.. Where they wanted to stone him.. Because they think he called himself God..

They reason they want to kill him is because they hate him, they hate the truth..
Re: Judas: The Truth by Aizenosa(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Like I have always said it's not easy to understand what God is saying most times in d bible it takes d Holy Spirit to teach, and Luke literally said all written was just to aid belief it's never d total story it's just part so it's ok if u are confused but don't wake up one morning and fabricate story to suit ur theory, I recently watched an account where d lies of d gospel of Judas had been researched and looked into and it was found out dat it was false, cuz it's carbon dating was found out to be merely 150years old.

Now my question to u is who is Jesus ? yes he is a Prophet but why is it dat he is greater Dan Mohammed and he said he came from God and den why don't u believe in him ?

So an advice from me run to him now he holds d keys to a fulfilled and fruithful life
Re: Judas: The Truth by EvilBrain1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
wiegraf:

Folly vs Evil

Guy! You should write a book.
Re: Judas: The Truth by jcross19: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

See confused person...

Jews didn't accept jesus because he want a Jew... They expect messiah to come from their race

They knew jesus was Messiah. . for example.. Where they wanted to stone him.. Because they think he called himself God..

They reason they want to kill him is because they hate him, they hate the truth..

you are the confuse one here,according what you quoted from the book of poems you mentioned where the jews call jesus a messiah later you said they did not want their messiah again . How can they call him messiah in the first place if they did not want him.see is your fault but the writer of that book or poems you are carrying about as cause confusion in your reasoning center.
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Guy! You should write a book.

Hehe. Your even just considering I could
write that is a high honor indeed. But alas, its from a grrm short story called 'order of the dragon' (or something similar)

His views are uncannily similar to mine though.
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2015
jcross19:
you are the confuse one here,according what you quoted from the book of poems you mentioned where the jews call jesus a messiah later you said they did not want their messiah again . How can they call him messiah in the first place if they did not want him.see is your fault but the writer of that book or poems you are carrying about as cause confusion in your reasoning center.

There is difference between knowing something and accepting it. For example, I know messi is a world class player.. But when it comes to voting for world best player, I can never vote for him.. Understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.