Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos (3127 Views)

Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by teyus: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Afa3_EUWUsY/VRXDhytEY-I/AAAAAAAAkQU/SYgp0gNLcog/s1600/Orezi%2B1.png[/img]

Shuperu hit maker, Alhaji Orezi has changed his hairstyle from his normal low-cut to dreadlocks. He changed his look today to mark his birthday as he will be a year older in less than 12hours.

See more photos here ---> http://www.kokovibes.com/2015/03/omg-you-need-to-see-singer-orezis-new.html

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by Mimienudles(f): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
No, not nice but the guy is cute
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by englishmart(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
same with mine
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by ShannyG: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
same with mine
Liar
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by darksuit(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Taribo Orezi grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cool
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
some mofos out there would diff do like wise
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by ilovecritics(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's cool!.. It fits him!! cool
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
dosen't look cute on him,makes him look like shit
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
make him flex
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by silverdam(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mimienudles:
No, not nice but the guy is cute
What? Did you say cute? Please can someone tell me the meaning of cute? I guess there is another definition?

He looks razz, with the hair it makes him look razzier. I'm sure some gullible people would emulate this razziness. Sometimes when i see guys like this (especially the ones that wear earrings or stud), i just wonder if they are possessed or something. All in the name of temporary fashion.

Its their life anyway.
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by okooloyun1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sango Orezi
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Warrisdis
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by kayalla(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2015
wetin all these half retarde'd guys de sing sef.
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by tonyx4x44(m): 3:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Bance, your brother for burkina faso dey call you...

Please go back home
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by Yustash001(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Wetin be this?...very horrible....
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by cocokiller1(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
whiz khalifa's wannabe
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by donjuviam(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
And I don warn dat boy make e no Do dat hair style o....just leave him I go flog out that unruly behavior in him
Re: OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos by cutieberie1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
it does not fit him

(1) (Reply)

World Sexiest Guy Goes Emotional / ALBUM: Skales – Man Of The Year (full Zip Download) / Reason We Don't Date Pretty Girls - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.