Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? (3735 Views)

Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? / How Did You Learn How To Drive? / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
So goes it folks...

Which car did you learn how to drive with?

For me, I used a Benz 190E, manual transmission to learn and that was in October, 2003! I can't forget that Uncle Sunny padded 190E!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Danfo bus (volkswagen) embarassed
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Danfo bus (volkswagen) embarassed
Lol! Were you planning to start a transport business? grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by amunkita(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wow... I used a friend Camry Drop lite once in a street in surulere nd not more than 20mins...

D nxt was Mine Nissan Pathfinder in 2013 buh i could say i taught myself wiv it, manage driving it to bar at nites buh wiv Harp in my system coming back is competition tym.

Menix

1 Like

Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lol! Were you planning to start a transport business? grin
Na my conductor nigga' cruise come field... me sef no dull to learn am o.

And i too like speed mehn...#dareDevil cool
Missing that my Nigga mehn cry

Orijin101
stephenqueen
Kingtom

Oya make una come make i hear una own undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:
Wow... I used a friend Camry Drop lite once in a street in surulere nd not more than 20mins...

D nxt was Mine Nissan Pathfinder in 2013 buh i could say i taught myself wiv it, manage driving it to bar at nites buh wiv Harp in my system coming back is competition tym.

Menix
grin...lol@competition time.
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Orijin101
stephenqueen
Kingtom

That ur conductor guy dor do one better thing for ur life o! grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by DGD1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Toyota corrola '86 manual
DAT was in year 2005
though very much under age den BT it was fun learnt myself

1 Like

Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by stephenqueen: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Orijin101
stephenqueen
Kingtom

Niccur I don show,wetin dey sup?
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
DGD1:
Toyota corrola '86 manual
DAT was in year 2005
though very much under age den BT it was fun learnt myself
I remember that car! Papa Preye, our neighbour then, used it cheesy
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na the question dey sup grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by ibizgirl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Driving school volkswagen bettle manual gear, then ford focus automatic
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by mkoabiola: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tanker
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
So goes it folks...

Which car did you learn how to drive with?

For me, I used a Benz 190E, manual transmission to learn and that was in October, 2003! I can't forget that Uncle Sunny padded 190E!!!

seconded!
I learnt driving with my dad's first car benz 190E also

To be sincere, no one thought me how to drive wink
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
ibizgirl:
Driving school volkswagen bettle manual gear, then ford focus automatic
Na ancient driving school u go? Volks Beetle? Tortoise Car? I just dey laugh cheesy
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Golf1,2005
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by amunkita(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin...lol@competition time.

Yes ooo...
My guy feels his Rav4 has more Turkey(horse) power nd i try proving to him that mine is V6 unto highness ooo..
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

seconded!
I learnt driving with my dad's first car benz 190E also

To be sincere, no one thought me how to drive wink
Bro, na self-courage tins o!
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by tolugar: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
504 pick up. Self tutor. Hard man ways

Way back. 1998

SS1 tins.
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by amunkita(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
mkoabiola:
Tanker

No wonder u re in ghana, i heard dey use tanker to transport poultry product..
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:

Yes ooo...
My guy feels his Rav4 has more Turkey(horse) power nd i try proving to him that mine is V6 unto highness ooo..

grin Brehehehehegrin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Maccoy1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
RANGE ROVER evoque cool
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Rapmoney(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
tolugar:
504 pick up.

Way back. 1998

SS1 tins.
U be real old school! cheesy
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by KingTom(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:

Orijin101
stephenqueen
Kingtom

Land Rover old model 1999 I swear say I go move that car. Omo see me for Abeokuta mehn! Cruizing the streets till I go crash for Army barracks. My father a retired soldier came and saw me doing frog jump and ordered the soldiers to add more jumps! I wan die that day grin grin grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Land Rover old model 1999 I swear say I go move that car. Omo see me for Abeokuta mehn! Cruizing the streets till I go crash for Army barracks. My father a retired soldier came and saw me doing frog jump and ordered the soldiers to add more jumps! I wan die that day grin grin grin
Lol Lol Lol Lmao! grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Motorcycle tyre and stick! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by KingTom(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Lol Lol Lol Lmao! grin

Guy I swear, Baba Aworinde na very Heartless man, hin still whip me with cow tail upon the frog jump. The man just scare me from driving, but I no gree, the next year 2000, I hijack momsi Ketu (Beetle) I learnt with it, the same Baba come dey send me errands with car wey I do frog jump on top? grin grin grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

orijin don give u too much weed blow shey... oya share your story before i take ur head practice as i go take break bottle for pple head today grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Motorcycle tyre and stick! cry
chai! Your ride na highest, hope say e get breaks grin
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by stephenqueen: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
orijin don give u too much weed blow shey... oya share your story before i take ur head practice as i go take break bottle for pple head today grin
*Hide bômb for back*
oya say dat again
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
chai! Your ride na highest, hope say e get breaks grin

Yes the brakes were my feet and the horn was my mouth
Re: Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? by alberto2k(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
Guy I swear, Baba Aworinde na very Heartless man, hin still whip me with cow tail upon the frog jump. The man just scare me from driving, but I no gree, the next year 2000, I hijack momsi Ketu (Beetle) I learnt with it, the same Baba come dey send me errands with car wey I do frog jump on top? grin grin grin
Stubborn pikin. grin

Me way use speed drift one boy bicycle enter gutter... luckily the guy was a good biker, him just jump go one side and him bike neck con dey face otuoke grin

btw momsi ketu still dey?
I go like purchase that car, 20k go do na wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Stiff EOD Steering Problems / Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million / When The Real Police Bike Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.