Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja (20736 Views)

Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Major Dark Spots In Abuja (photos) / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Ope oooooooo. i'll be visiting Abuja in May.
Sameer better take me to one of these places.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
remebombom:
Where is usman dam? Nd that's summerset Asokoro not maitama

It's in Maitama and not asokoro.

73 Usuma Street, Maitama, Abuja, FCT.
That's summerset address.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Lower usuma dam,my best wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by lebete3000: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God for Oil money...
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by kevoh(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Yeah, just what I needed. grin List of romantic places in abuja to do the needful and cross over.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Caracta(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Millenium Park is romantic yeah...but not a safe place to be at late hours.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
remebombom:
Where is usman dam? Nd that's summerset Asokoro not maitama
usuma dam, bwari road, after dutse alhaji.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by misshoree(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Kingphilip,since yu know the Romantic places in abuja,what are we still waiting for...can't u take me there tongue
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Austeenite(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Places where GMB will cry out blood for losing woefully.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by DOD1: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
kingphilip:
4. Usman Dam
Love is in the air and there is no place to feel the romantic mood than Usman Dam. The dam is a little wonder the capital city hides because the Dam has a peaceful and quiet setting, it offers amazing views of mountain and hillsides. If you are looking for an opportunity to get closer to your sweetheart and express your feelings, you should take her to Usman Dam. It is an excellent spot to find romance and probably, steal a kiss from the one you love.

5. Millenium Park
No place is as romantic as the Millennium Park, especially at nightfall when there is lesser crowd. The park is a perfect place to hang out with your partner and enjoy a panoramic view it offers. If you want to take romance to a whole new level, take your sweetheart for a picnic at the park, carry along a food basket, a blanket and a bottle of wine, and dine together. The park is one of the most romantic picnic spots in the city.

What do you think? Did we miss your favourite romantic spots? Share them with us in the below:
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by talk2riel: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Sokale garden.
Having over 100 beer spot, suya joint, and weed coner. Olosho freely roaming around, you are guaranteed the best relaxation.
With accessibility from bwari, kubwa and duste alhaji you can never get lost.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Ope oooooooo. i'll be visiting Abuja in May.
Sameer better take me to one of these places.
beware of ritualist
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
panachuku:
beware of ritualist
He is my best friend not a sugar daddy.
Thanks for looking out for me sha.
Re: 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja by kingphilip(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2015
misshoree:
King Philip,since yu know the Romantic places in abuja,what are we still waiting for...can't u take me there tongue
I'm ready whenever u r

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trading On Railway Track: Why Is This Risky Practice Permitted? / Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) / Mistakes Parents Make When Traveling With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.