Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance (2683 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by geoworldedu: 3:25am On Mar 28, 2015
cool

I can feel it. The wind of change is blowing. Nigeria is becoming better. Power is changing hand. Our General is the president. AT LAST, OUR SUPPORT HAS PAID OFF. This is more than prophecy, it is reality!!!

If we believe that the CHANGE IS HERE, why keep silent? Oh! Maybe you are scared of the former first lady who charged the TANOIDS to stone anyone who says CHANGE!

Now, good citizens of this nation, let's begin to post our congratulatory message to our PRESIDENT- GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI cheesy

click 'like' for this post like never before. And for haters, let's ignore them when they storm this place, but let's quote them with this-- tongue

CONGRATS TO GMB!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by rebranded(m): 3:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats Sai buhari!

#Babanowyouarethere

7 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by tit(f): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats on your final retirement to Daura.
Just stay there!
You kukuma no get house for abuja so no need for you to come and spend your pension money on house rent there.

10 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by geoworldedu: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
Just stay there!
You kukuma no get house for abuja so no need for you to come and spend your pension money on house rent there.
tongue
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Exjoker(m): 3:52am On Mar 28, 2015
I won't be in a hurry if i were you. What will it take take to wait till the result is announce by INEC

6 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by chamboy(m): 3:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by chamboy(m): 3:53am On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
tit:
Just stay there!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Texts cant explain my congratulatory message to the general.

1 Like

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by tit(f): 3:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Exjoker:
I won't be in a hurry if were you. What will it take take to wait till the result is announce by INEC

i can assure you 100%
President Jonathan has been returned to office till 2019.
Unopposed!
Jiga already has the results.

3 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Exjoker(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:

i can assure you 100%
Unopposed!
Lol... See another one o. I don't do politics sha...
Funny Moniker you have got, that got me rushing to check your profile

1 Like

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by sheymoni(m): 4:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulations to the peoples General
Ekun oko aisha
Olugbeja mekunnu
Ijaya ton ba TANnoid leru
Welcome to aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by HitlerGaddafi: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Now I know that illiterate are all over here, so you cant do analysis to determine the powers and popularity of Mr. President. Congratulations to JJ.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Our ancestors knows more that you! JJ would win
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by reporter1: 4:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulations baba! May your reign be beneficial to Nigerians.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by scribble: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats for being the biggest serial political loser in Africa

Pls don't cry.

5 Likes

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
Just stay there!

grin
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Burger01(m): 4:57am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
Just stay there!
Ode, robotcheesy

Baba, congrats my president. Nigeria will experience divine transformation from grass to grace in your time. Baba, don't disappoint those of us rooting for your cause day and night on nairaland and outside nairaland.

Congrats sir and long live.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by OgaTheTop2: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
[s]Congrats on your final retirement to Daura.
Just stay there!
You kukuma no get house for abuja so no need for you to come and spend your pension money on house rent there[/s].
Fool's talk. Rubbish.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2015
APC are getting ready with their cutlass and guns as usual... NOTHING, I mean NOTHING, read my lips again, NOTHING will make Buhari win this election....
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Raiders: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:

i can assure you 100%
Unopposed!
Jega is going to rig the election for APC. The results are already ready grin
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by geoworldedu: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats baba. Even premier league will not hold today, just to honour your victory. Sai Buhari.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Deiok(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by BashirAhmad1(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulation Baba

1 Like

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Bright4(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
New Nigeria new lives...

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!

Meanwhile, even Prophet Jeremiah doesn't want a continuation of this government.

See what he said in the bible:

Jeremiah 38:26: Then tell them, I was pleading with
the king not to send me back to Jonathan’s house to
die there.

1 Like

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by focus7: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
My hearty congratulation to the people's General for your victory in this election, and also for kicking the worst president Nigeria ever had out of Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by focus7: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
Just stay there!
the most ugly girl in NL is here again, you suppose to in synagogue for TB Joshua to help you.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
God punish me
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I miss quote frankmishael because i lack sense, I'm sorry nairaland for being silly not my fault I was giving birth out of wedlock that's why. I'm sorry everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Sworn In As.... / The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit / Biography Of Professor Yemi Osibanjo Nigeria’ APC Vice Presidential Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.