Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154210 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
harjibolar10:
So, all this boy and girl stuff are all most the same at that kind level at a time in anywhere?

I can remember back then, something (almost the same) like this happen, when a friend of mine claim, that a certain commercial student(as we are a confirm Art student then) wanna snatch her so called bf, thou she got it wrong, cos her guy was the one who wanna kill himself on that gal, but she(my friend) don't wanna accept that fact, and the guy later broke up with ma friend, and I so much dislike the guy ehn. .. I hope this won't lead to that ooo

Oga boss, oya continue

Lol. Boss, I tell you secondary school life na mad life.

`Mook' we dey see! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015

Only heaven knew what the principal had been talking to the teachers about for close to one hour. The 2nd period was almost over and still - no lectures had been received. Izu had taken the opportunity to go see Enore in her class.

Her class was on the middle floor of the 3 storied-school building. She was in science class. She was the same height with Izu and same colour of the skin but her fair skin was often maintained which made it more glowing than Izu's. Only God knew how Izu had managed to talk to her and get her to be his girlfriend.

Girls were often regarded as not really sensible when it comes to love but Love was better ascribed to be very moronic because it makes one ridicule oneself. Status or whatever age one was, the colours of one's skin or tribe were most of the time struck useless by Love.

Love has done many bad than good to the society, some sections of the world might say base on their own perspective but to the opposing section - love is seriously needed in the world.

Due to the fact that no teacher was around. Izu had had the guts to enter into the SS2 classroom and was sitting beside Enore and - they were discussing. Though, it would have been better if it were the other way round, - whereby, it was Enore who had visited Izu.

“So wetin you talk na? You go get chance today?” Izu motioned his face in the usual piteous dimension.

“I never know o! You know say I go help my `maale' ground beans for her Akara and pill some yam and potato.” She explained to him.

“But you suppose finish all that one by 7pm na?” He protested.

“Ehn, if I finish. I go still try cook down so if papa come back from office, him go see food chop” she placed a hand on her desk and bent her neck a bit, facing him.

“Shey your `maale' no fit cook him food ni?” Izu was now getting angry at the excuses Enore was giving.

“You know say now, na me be the female wey dey house and I suppose to don dey learn how to cook. So that if you marry me for house, I go fit cook better and sweet (delicious) food for you,” she joked.

Izu wasn't sure of what this one was driving at. But at the mention of sweet food, his mouth watered. No one had ever prepared anything delicious to his taste apart from mammy Izu but Enore's intent was like it. Like it would beat his mother's dish. This one surely is going to be a good wife.

“Ok, I hear you. When you go come finish?” But he didn't get a reply as one senior entered the class.

It seems someone in Enore's class had gone to report - Izu was sitting in SS2 with someone who should be his senior. There was supposed to be some respect. But seriously, respect in a love affair - that would be one of the most absurd thing to think of.

“Hey you, stand up and get out” Senior Bala who was most feared by all shouted but it didn't bulge Izu.

He didn't stand up from where he sat or even turned to see who the person was but he knew his voice very well. The `mumu' senior who often claim as though he were the Head Boy. `Even the Head Boy self no reach the way this one dey always carry am for head like hairstyle.'

“Are you mad?” Bala cursed putting a finger to his head.

He rose up in speed, the rate at which the speed of sound would travelled as if he was going to strike Bala.

“See, let me tell you something. I'm not mad” Izu spoke the first correct english one of his classmate would have laughed about.

Enore tapped him on the hand so he could stop talking but the boil was already loosed in his anus. He was really enraged as if, he had had this bully in mind before.

“Come, na me you dey follow talk like that?” Bala changed to pidgin.

“How many people stand for my front?” Izu confronted him plainly without even thinking twice this was the most dreaded senior Bala. The bad Bala.

A slap landed on Izu's face and he was about raising his hands to swipe his back when Enore rose up and held his right hand in mid-air.

Such calculation she had made and it saved some disaster from happening. This could have caused a scene in which Enore would be ridiculed to be dating her junior and that would spell doom for Izu himself - cause the news would transport to the staff room in no time.

Izu shook his hands free and was about walking out of Bala's presence when he drew him back. “Come back here, you fool! Come, you dey mad for head? Abi crase dey worry you?”

Izu didn't reply but was folding his lips in anger with his teeth. He bit his lips sadly at the restraint he was forcing on himself. He felt like descending on this nigga who stood before him.

“Now, on your knees and start crawling.” Bala commanded.

Something bulged him and he spoke up “wetin I do you now?”

“Shut up. Obey before complain!” Bala shouted.

He went on his knee but he thought it well before doing it. He had thought about his parents. He knew what they had sent him to school for. It wasn't to fight or disobey authorities. But this one was uncalled for.

He remembered how he had fought one guy called Ezema in his primary school. That fight was the fight of two Elephants. They wrestled and lifted each other off the floor.

Thud, each body would land on the ground. Instead of them being the ones to feel the pain, it was the floor that felt it. The ground really suffered that day but in the end, they (school authority) almost suspended both of them. They were mercilessly flogged on the assembly ground by Mr. Audu, Olaomo and Okparaji.

He knew if a fight should break up between him and Bala, he was sure going to give him a good go for his power. `Nah, i go surely beat this one die,' he thought, without examining the power of his intending opponent. Bala wasn't as chubby as he was but he stood a bit tall with some built chest to his upper body. `all those muscle no fit do am o,' he looked at Bala with contempt.

“I say crawl on your knee. Are you deaf?”

But Izu, this time rose up and left his presence. He walked out of the door and Bala, who was amazed - had stood on a spot for almost 3minutes before he was jolted back to reality and he ran after Izu, - now absolutely boiling with steam.

T,b,c,.......

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
menh! I duff ma hat for Izu's guts, i remembered attacking a senior student back in those days. I miss sec sch life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ogbeni come update oooooo...........better suspense.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stubborn just like Izu.. On top say i be girl,no senior fit give me punishment,when dem no sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
prettydiva89:
Stubborn just like Izu.. On top say i be girl,no senior fit give me punishment,when dem no sick
datz bc u neva meet mad senior b4, xpecially dos ones wey de tek weed, der slap de lik thunder, if u no meet dos typ den u attend one of this ajebo skulz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sageez:
datz bc u neva meet mad senior b4, xpecially dos ones wey de tek weed, der slap de lik thunder, if u no meet dos typ den u attend one of this ajebo skulz
lol
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
#################################

“How far guy, be like say S.O.P meeting dey today o!” One of the two who threatened Fatimah and her friends informed the others about a meeting that was going to take place.

“Why na? Wetin happen? Abi kasala don burst?” One of them questioned.

Their class was also deserted of teachers. They had been having a meeting since the close of the morning assembly. God knew why things were uniform in all the schools in the complex - something important must be lurking!.

“Na Principo call the meeting because of them those Wahab guys. Be like say their own don dey too much” the former explained to his friend.

Another guy who had sat on the desk, catching views through the window he sat close to - came along.

“Wetin you say dey happen?” He asked.

“I talk say S.O.P meeting dey today. Principo na him call the meeting!”

The guy's mouth twitched as though he would utter something that would get the two in front of him angry. He went out of their presence and sat on the desk he was before.

He looked out of the window and saw some few birds displaying their skills - acrobatics and forming some shape, in which, if one should look closely or one was related to the birds, one could read meaning into it. But he didn't watch them for long as his mind took him off some events back.

He had been going to the bus-stop when someone bumped into him.

“Guy, you no see road? See as you jam me like that” he tried to stable himself from the stagger but he fell. He dusted his trousers that had got stained.

“God wan punish you? Abi you dey mad ni? You no dey look face?” Flew out his offender's mouth.

“Na God go punish you. You jam me and you dey curse me on top. God go punish who you be!” He traded back.

The guy pushed him away soon as he cursed and he staggered some few steps backward before he regained his fitness. The guy followed swiftly with two blows (punches) to his chest. “Iya eh! Na thunder go fire you. Abi ori iya yi ni?”

He had traded words with a tout. Though, he was on the right but the tout didn't see anything wrong in what he had done. Such touts often look for troubles even when they were far away from him.

He guided some few punches the guy threw at him but some found his face, his ears, jaw and nose. He was already sprawling on the ground bleeding when some people, about 5 other guys ran towards the scene to save him from passing out, due to the continuous punches his assailant was ready to launch at him.

“Hey hey hey! Fi'le now! You wan kill am ni” they shouted running towards the scene but his assailant took to his heels.

“Bros abeg help me. I no do anything for the guy. Him , him, him na him,.......” He pleaded already sober but was cut short by throaty sob.

“No worry. Sorry ehn! Wetin you do am?” One of the guys asked.

“Forget wetin the guy do that guy. Him no suppose beat am like this. Look how him dey vomit blood. Look him nose!” Principo which he hadn't at that time, knew his name spoke, prepping his head up a bit, so as to stop the nose from bleeding.

One of 4 removed his handkerchief to clean the blood and held his nose.

“No worry. We know the guy, we go surely catch am” they had assured him.

He had not really suspected their assurance and didn't know who they were. Though it happened to be his school mates but they were his seniors.

It had been when they started pressing him till he was invited to a party - which turned out to be a meeting of the S.O.P.

He became surprised the guy that had bumped into him was among those who camped round the fire. He wanted to launch at him but was restrained by the person who stood beside him.

“Guy, cool yourself down o. As you see so, you don come our midst and we go give you power!” Principo who was the head of the gathering said.

“We don dey watch you and as you be fine boy, we like you that's why we wan help you. You go be strong man, no body go fit enter you the way Ukpaka enter you”

“We go make you fearless. No teacher go fit touch you. No student go even near your side. We go dey protect you wherever you like go - if you go join us”

He wasn't sure of what this one was getting at but it meant something to him. Once he heard Principo uttered a long Salute of S. O. P and the gathering answered in an obscure way, he figured out what the gathering was.

He had sworn never to join anything cult and his mother had warned him sternly against it. He wasn't going to join this people for anything, he said in his mind. Yet, remembering how he was beaten by Ukpaka, his mind swayed.

“Now make you show for middle.” Second in command said.

He walked wearily to the middle, very close to the fire and was instructed to kneel down, which he succumbed.

That was how he had been initiated into the S.O.P but now he regretted ever joining as tears strolled down his face - which brought him back to reality.

He looked towards the two others still discussing in the class and wiped his tears. He braced himself up, he was a man and a man, a real man shouldn't be seen doing that - he consoled himself.

“Which time be the meeting?” his voice was bitter sweet. His face had changed mood. He was determined now.

“May be after school hour for School 2. But e fit be evening sha.” One of the two replied him.

“That mean say, we go wait till 5 be that o?”

“No choice brother! Principo say e important because of that David guy.”

“Ok, we go dey see as e go be” he concluded.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
i feel his pains, buh what is the benefit of cultism?

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
Sageez:
i feel his pains, buh what is the benefit of cultism?
MANY THINGS e.g fame , power,money ,BABES...to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
Fembleez1 Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2015

He passed through the staff-room - face frowned. He didn't even care whatever was going to happen. He `defy' this Bala for slapping him and would defy him still. If he should try his worst, he was going to show him.

Bala didn't say anything, didn't even shout his name or run at him, he just followed him determined that he couldn't run anywhere, no matter where he was going, he would surely follow him there and show him - no one ever defy or disrespect senior Bala.

“Bala, please come over” The vice principal - female called him once she saw him through the fancy blocks of the staff room.

He groaned and walked on. He was not going to answer her. He will first see what this Izu would do. Even his worst, he wanted to see.

How could he disobey his instruction to go on his knees? He thought but the Vice principal's voice ran after his ears.

“Bala.”

“Bala,” and even louder. Drawing closer to nip his ear-drums.

“Bala,” now she had stepped out of the staff-room.

He turned back to face her direction. What was the vice principal calling him for at this point, he asked his thought - and started walking back to her, ignoring Izu for now. He couldn't run away anyway, except he doesn't come to school again.

“Ma, you called me!” He said as he stood at her front, his hands crossed at his back.

“Were you deaf before?” She raged.

“I'm sorry ma, I didn't really hear the first time you called”

“But you heard when I called the second time, didn't you?”

He couldn't say a word again, such question had turned him in. No answer could he give to explain he didn't hear because he had said himself, - he didn't hear her first call. Certainly, he heard the second and moreover the first, to testify he didn't hear it.

“So you can't reply? Hope you know you've not written your WAEC yet? If you should start behaving like you've started this couple of days, you sure know what fate might be in store for you” the vice principal said.

It happened Bala had misbehaved in the Chemistry class yesterday - towards Mr Etuk. He had been discussing with his pals when the class was going on. The chemistry teacher had sent him out but he refused, claiming he wasn't disturbing his class.

“I say get out of my class,” Mr. Etuk had shouted and `wiped' (whip) him cane on the shoulder, of which he had looked at the chemistry teacher as though he would swallow him or strike his back.

He didn't know the news about his behaviour towards the chemistry teacher had spread. He was lucky the principal hadn't talked about it on the assembly ground.

But this wasn't intentional anyway, he thought. He had not really done it out of disrespect but the anger he felt towards how Izu had despised him had made his head nut.

“I'm sorry ma. Please pardon me. I'll change!” He apologized and promised.

“Sorry for yourself,” the Vice principal said and walked back into the staff room “follow me,” she added.

“Take this files to the principal's office. That's the key over there” she pointed towards where the key was lain on a table the principal had sat during the meeting.

The meeting had dispersed now and the teachers were just waiting for the principal to leave for her office before they went about their day's work.

Bala took the key and hurried down to the principal's office in time, so that he would come and deal with Izu before any teacher entered his class.

Meanwhile, Izu had entered his classroom and started narrating his ordeals to his friends.

“You know see that stupid Bala slap me.”

“Ehn! For where? Wetin you do?”

“Guy, you mean am?” Another asked, surprised.

“I swear to God. The fool slap me sha!”

“Where him dey? Make we go meet am now now. Abi God wan punish him papa!” Abiola, also nicknamed Baba 70 sprang up from where he had sat listening to Izu's narration.

It happened Baba 70 had Bala in mind since they were in their JSS. Bala had one time in the Junior school sent Abiola on an errand giving him 50naira and asked him to buy something worth than the money he had given.

Bala and his colleagues had asked Izu to buy almost 200naira doughnuts and 3 Pepsi drinks with just 50naira. He had inquired how 50naira could buy such things but he was told to use his money to complete it.

He knew very well, he wasn't the only student such trick had been used on. Many Junior student had gone through that same fate. He refused the errand and gave the money back to them but they refused to take it back.

“Senior please, I can't go on such errand. Take your money back,” yet they didn't collect the money and he had thrown it at them.

They grabbed him and really dealt with him that day that he would, could never forget. Of course, he had been really powerless then, as he was young but now, as a result of the street boys he moved with on the Lagos Island, - he had become a tout himself, but a tout with reason. He had been fortified very well with charms and he feared no one.
Though he often went about his own business, gently in the school and at home. He doesn't find trouble but when someone steps on his toes or someone close to him. He would show his real colours.

He had sometimes said he had `chuk' and bounce' with dagger and `one blow, one die' but he had never displayed his art/charms in the school premises.

He had been looking for the opportunity to present itself so he could treat Bala's f^ck-up because he was the mastermind of the plot that happened then.

“All of you lie down flat,” was what disrupted their noises, as Bala and the head boy came into their noisy classroom.

The girls had been adding more fire with their usual bickering. While some guys edged Baba 70, Izu and Maxwell on - which made the class really noisy. Hails and salute had taken the air to spur them on.

“Please Senior” some of them shouted.

“Arh God! Please senior!!” The girls pleaded as they didn't like the punishment. It often gets their clothes dirty.

“I say flat everybody, on the floor,” Bala raged. His voice was so loud and fierce, it could collapsed the structure.

Izu and Baba 70 didn't obey the command as they sat on the desk, this time, total defiance.

T.B.C,.......
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by myndd(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
hmmmnnn,let the game begin mayweather vs pacquiao
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
WOW
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2015
omg! I call this WW5
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Ghen-ghen it has gotten more interesting kudos Fembleez1. More wisdom to you.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 1:58am On May 03, 2015
The tempo of the story Is increasing
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 03, 2015
Wow!!!!!!,!, I stumbled on dis story last nite nd i've been hooked since then......., U've got a really nice, interesting, funny, educative story going on here,

It made me remember my Secondary sch days.... Ha!!! Dose Six years are d craziest years of my life, na only pple wey go Private sch no go enjoy am.

D way u write nd compose ur grammar, both pidgin nd English is very good.

Just try to do sumthing about d names abeg..... my head too small, e no fit carry all dose Zainab Y.....Zaibab A.................

Following till d end........
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:20am On May 03, 2015
prettydiva89:
WOW
U no fit call me abi Na only u wan dey enjoy all d stories. Next tym u try it ehn......... U will see wat i will do.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2015
adeh39:

U no fit call me abi Na only u wan dey enjoy all d stories. Next tym u try it ehn......... U will see wat i will do.
no vex. next time i will definitely mention u
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 10:16am On May 03, 2015
adeh39:
Wow!!!!!!,!, I stumbled on dis story last nite nd i've been hooked since then......., U've got a really nice, interesting, funny, educative story going on here,

It made me remember my Secondary sch days.... Ha!!! Dose Six years are d craziest years of my life, na only pple wey go Private sch no go enjoy am.

Just try to do sumthing about d names abeg..... my head too small, e no fit carry all dose Zainab Y.....Zaibab A.................

madam long leg
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 03, 2015
kwencypresh:
madam long leg
U nko Black pot calling anoda one black.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
na everywh i dey see u
adeh39:

U nko Black pot calling anoda one black.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
nice story............bt d names er confusing ooooo
it got to stage i got confused
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2015
Good morning guyz,

I'm deeply sorry for keeping you all waiting on suspense this long. Music School/Society Of Nigeria really got me bent on my music the last few days but since the concert was done yesterday, I'm at least free by God's grace for now.

I promise you by God's grace 3 or 4 updates today. Might be at night or midnight but will surely drop them!.

Please do ignore the typos in the last two updates. I would go through them and edit later.

I will reply my new followers later.

Thank you all and God bless for following my humble self.

I'm grateful!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
Welcome back smiley
How was the concert?

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2015
Missmossy:
Welcome back smiley

How was the concert?

Mehn, it was mind blowing. Met this Professor of Music, Lazarus Ekueme. That was the best concert I've ever attended and sang in! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2015
myndd:
hmmmnnn,let the game begin mayweather vs pacquiao

Lol, welcome boss to my thread. Make I arrange some shayo for you? grin

Sageez:
omg! I call this WW5

E go hot I tell you! cheesy

prettydiva89:
WOW

Lol

Missmossy:
Ghen-ghen it has gotten more interesting kudos Fembleez1. More wisdom to you.

Thanks much, amen!.

shoyemiayodeji:
The tempo of the story Is increasing

Baba mi sir, cool down, you never see anything grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2015
adeh39:

Welcome ma'am to me story officially, shey make I bestow on you, the banquet of a first class queen?.

Make you try si-don near Sageez! Him go nice wella.

Warning!!! I didn't say he should lap you o, I mean make him either shift or abandon him seat. grin

Kwencypresh, please read this too.

Thanks for your comment dearest and about the names, I was thinking it was the beauty and also for those I'm writing about to see how I have presented them when they read but due to harjiborla10's and other's corrections, I have tried to limit the names. So there is only one girl by the name Zainab which is Fatimah and Mariam's friend. So Fatimah's sister called Zainab is non-existent again, while the girl Adefemi is trying to woo has changed to Zainob. Please take note of the `O.'

kwencypresh:
nice story............bt d names er confusing ooooo
it got to stage i got confused

Thanks for gracing my thread and reading my story. Your seat is well reserved by thronekid's side. wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2015

He moved forward, his leg in quick succession, as they moved one after the other to approached him or them (Izu and Baba 70). He was really undecided about the second person as he was much concerned about the one that had defied his authority.

He halted at a bearing not anymore far from his assailed. He remembered what the Vice principal had just said about his conduct. If he should make any bad move now; he could ruin his own life himself.

He tried to run through his mind with thoughts of what might become of him if he should carry out what was making up in his mind. Should I just start decking this fool some punches or should I injure him? But what was going to be his fate was, either he was suspended or not allowed to write his WAEC.

He was sweating now; the heat that was generating in his thoughts and fears, if there was any - was making the pores of his skin soak out water involuntarily. His heart skipped as though it would be blown off by the coming disaster.

It was coming very fast, the foot the disaster was walking on was that which couldn't be compared with any human being's. It looked to his imagination, might have been some sort of a giant often found in caves or of ancient days - when it was said giants occupied the earth. They came in numbers, stamping their feet on the ground. That was the way his blood was pumping into his heart and fears enveloped him.

The swipe of his hands over his face was followed by the looks of students that lay on the floor watching him. Was he to disregard his dignity as the most dreaded of all prefects and leave Izu, who had ridiculed him? He tried to check through again. His mind raced back and forth as he stood eyes focus at his assailed but mind at work on a draft inside his body or rather a map covered inside his flesh.

But what was this stony face doing beside Izu and why wasn't he lying like the rest of the class? he thought. Now his sweat was pumping more, his heart beating with raucous pitch, they were very hollow and horrific - they seem to betray his pride. It felt they were already giving him in to his Juniors and might eventually get him totally ridiculed.

His legs were shaking rapidly now, as if they would `convulse' any moment. They couldn't grip the floor very well. Just a shout of `hey' and he would fall on his knees. He knew his sweat gland had already betrayed him but his legs were the worst that could betray him still.

He tried to steady himself on one leg, so as to suppress the weight the two seemed to be carrying now. Perhaps they were too much for two legs and would rather be left for just one to carry the burden. Had he done it as thought with full intent to put all his hope on one leg, he would have been a joker. That would have shattered his being in no time and the Great Senior Bala had been conquered by Izu even without a fight - the whole SS1 would start squabbling.

He remembered the event between Baba 70 and himself. He knew who he was now - yet he was not sure what he was doing, trying to involve himself in this case.

`I have dealt very well with this one before,' he thought, not putting into consideration - that was in the past, some two years ago.
Baba 70 had changed both in look and in built. However, he hadn't even put more into his thoughts - he had dealt with him as a result of the help he got from his colleague.

He carried his heavy legs and tried to turn back swiftly but remembered, the Head Boy had come along with him, so he changed direction again and faced his former.

Determined, he walked towards both of them and stood - not some two steps from them. He saw the look on Baba 70's face but tried to ignore it, to ignore all the stupid thoughts of giving up - that had played handball in his mind.

“Come guy, you dey crase, I say make una lie down flat, you dey si-down. Abi you get two head?” Bala fumed, demonstrating his anger with the gesticulation of his hands.

His mouths were running taps, as spittle flew out of every words that came out of them. Bubbles beautifully formed from them, flew leisurely, but going off when touched by a particle or they had an air mishap.

“Wait Senior” Baba 70 tried to honour his position as his prefect, then continued “why you dey punish us for wetin another person do you?”

“Yes, why?” Came from a voice at the far left of the classroom to protest.

“I no know o, Mctew!” Another person said.

“Who hissed just now?” The head boy paced forward to the direction, he thought the hiss came from. No one responded as he asked the second and third time.

“Answer my question now” Baba 70 asked feigning smiles.

His face was not all that bony but the construction of his face made him look like someone with a stoned-face. They were grazed by two 1 that stood vertically on both sides of his face. He was very slim but FELA had hope in his life time if Baba 70 had been seen by him. His waist was as though it were made of foil papers - it could be blown away by breeze but they still withstood any condition.

The belt that held his school trousers to his waist in the real sense could go round twice, fastening them more to his tiny waist. His flat buttocks were often mocked at by Fatmah and others who most of the time hailed him `Baba 70, flat yansh,' but had always taken it as jokes.

Most of the girls loved him for his warmth and funny displays. Times he would just start twerking in front of the class. Start standing, resting and jerking his legs to dance the crazy dances his legend FELA had done in his time. None the less, he never failed to be serious when event required and this was the sort of time one don't step on his toes.

Though gentle, he was more deadly than a python's venom. He was jovial whenever he spoke and people didn't often know when he was playing or not but some people knew him so well that, they figured out his character.

Bala saw a cane resting at the wall of the blackboard and quickly went to pick it up and flip, flap, flop, it rained on Izu and Baba 70. Only heaven knew what had got him offended! The question Baba 70 asked or the way they still remained sitting on the desk after his command.

Baba 70 rose up and held the cane in mid-air. Izu pushed Bala away and he released the cane. Izu's mouth was watering now, he was really angered by what Bala had just done. He knew he had left Bala to get away with the slap but not this one. He rattled forward to grab him and rent on him, the anger welling up in his chest.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2015
bamgbalaot:
Fembleez1 Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/

Sorry for the late reply bro, would definitely check it out at my leisure. smiley

I hope it would be a stepping stone to a greater height! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2015
Meanwhile, Baba 70 broke the cane and charged towards a corner of the classroom to look for something he had kept there or not. The head boy raced towards where Baba 70 had run to and pushed him away.

He fell on his buttocks and speedily rose to his feet. He scuttled towards the Head boy and they engage their heads. Looking sternly, red-eyed into each others gaze. Their nostrils emitted heat and they could feel each others' breath.

Bitter scene like this were often seen in movies as the prelude to a fight. It was as though a duel had been charged by either of the party. This was one fight many would have paid for in the school, if it were to be aired life at the boxing arena - National Stadium, Lagos.

The class had rose to their feet, many of the timid and fearful had raced out of the class while some stood to witness the fight of a Main clause (the head boy) and subordinate clause (Baba 70).

Some people that had gotten the gist from both science and commercial class had come in numbers, some of them trying to gain entrance to the classroom while others - lobbied at the fancy blocks.

Most of them battling to balance either one eye close and the other opened to see through or couldn't even see at all.

Few of them were able to see Bala and Izu. The others who were trying to see the Head boy and Baba 70 were deterred gazes by those who blocked the only door left open into the classroom out of the two doors.

James whispered Zainab's name from the blocks where her seat was located at the side of the wall. Her seat was just a desk and a chair from the first seat. She was still in the classroom because it was the kind of scene she loved to watch.

She was even amongst those who were adding fire to the fight. But Fatimah her friend was nowhere to be found. May be she was still lying on the floor or was among those separating the people who wanted to fight. Yet, Zainab wasn't bothered where her friend might be. she was rather smiling into space and taunting some inaudible words of spur.

James called louder about three times before she was able to hear and faced his direction.

“Yes what is it?” She questioned looking through the blocks. She was able to see James clearly against his own view which was impeded.

“Peter said I should give you this note,” James handed her the note but didn't wait to convey a reply to his messenger.

“Wait,” she called out but he was already gone and there was no way she could force her head through the opening in the blocks except she was trying to set a record which was in all honesty, impossible by the space in between the blocks and the structure and size of her head.

She opened the small note that had been well folded in form of a design. It was in a form of envelop but patterned with running ridges at all ends. She knew this might be the work of Adefemi or Isaac but they were both in the class that moment so she didn't bother her mind much on it. She opened it and read what was in it.

“Hi Zainab,

It's with pleasure I write to inform you that I would like to have some time with you at the close of school today. I hope I don't sound rude by this request and please, don't think I take you to be a `cheap.'

This could be seen as a date, so don't come with any of your friends.

The beat of my heart cannot restrain my yawns for you any longer. And I think I have to express myself to you in person, to know what to do before I finally short down off my fantasy.

Venue:- Ice-cream bar, big field.

Time:- anytime convenient by you at the close of school.

Would be seated there once the bell rings, so I hope you would honour my request?

Thanks.

Yours loving,

Peter.”

She quickly folded the paper back into its position. She hadn't read such thing before but she understood with the letter she had spied on Mariam with Fatimah. She knew what Peter's intentions might be but she was uncertain may be she should give her heart out now to a guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.