Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154222 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Barbienice:
feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me
more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed
me more feed me more feed me more feed me more
feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me
more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me.
You be vampire ni?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
harjibolar10:
You be vampire ni?
Lol I'm not.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Barbienice:
Lol I'm not.
Don't mind me jaree, I was only trying to pull ya leg ni... I know you are not

Enjoi
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bhuumhite(f): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks bae, how is prep going?
going fyn,urs?..hope u,re fully better nw?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Silensa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
fembleez1 keep the good work coming.

sorry for the absence but am back fully.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
harjibolar10:
Don't mind me jaree, I was only trying to pull ya leg ni... I know you are not

Enjoi
I thought as much.u too enjoy

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Andropod(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
we nid updates pls
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015

The next week was the last day of the school week - first term. It was very early that morning, about 6:56am Adefemi had gotten to school. The night hadn't yet left the morning, as everywhere was dark. The dew that morning had only fell little, watering the grasses; the sandy soil was a bit clumped together as few students who had come early trudged and disturbed the soil beneath their boots.

At the front of the mango tree were rakes; brooms and cutlasses that had been brought out by the class Rep on duty. He had come early to make sure they started their cleaning early. He appeared from the gloom with buckets as Adefemi turned right to climb the staircase.

The thunder clapped its hands, leaving fear in the mind of those who were awake, those who had come early. It seemed as though it would rain with such clap, yet, the cloud gave no evident it would.

The bag Adefemi brought wasn't the usual heavy load carrier which he had often brought the weeks back. This was just a small shoulder bag; one long strap to the side.

As he got upstairs, it suddenly struck him his class was downstairs, why had he come up in the first place? He had been thinking, seriously!

He turned back and went down the stairs. Then there came Fatimah with a very small bag; the type meant for kids of 5 or 6 years. She didn't even look at Adefemi as she continued walking towards her class.

“Fatimah, good morning,” Adefemi shouted yet got no reply. She increased her pace.

“Fatimah, I'm greeting you!” He walked lively to meet up with her but still, it didn't bulge her; she was engrossed in her thoughts.

“Fatimah,” he grabbed her hand gently. Her skin was soft and he had to grab as required, lightly. She turned back and faced him; he came closer to her till she was under his breath. She wanted to smile, yet, tried to maintain a straight face.

“I'm deeply sorry with the way I reacted yesterday on phone. Please don't be offended.” He apologised.

She lifted her face up and stared at his eyeballs. She saw the remorse in his eyes and smiled; her beautiful face were lit up in euphoria of happiness, as though she had anticipated his apologies.

“Okay George. We're cool now but don't do that again. Always learn to control your emotions.” She advised and hugged him.

“I'm sorry dear!” He squeezed his warmth into her cold body, then they separated and walked hand in hand into their classroom.

He left his grip on her hand and jaunt towards his seat. She sat down with her small bag still clung to her back, looked back at him where he was putting his bag down and was about sitting; he caught her gaze and they both guffawed.

“Naughty you!” She said and faced front again.

“Do you want to do anything, Fatimah?” He stood up and sauntered towards her seat.

“Uhmmmm! Nothing really? Anything the matter?” She smiled broadly.

“Let's go to the back of the school, I'll like to tell you something. ” He said and presented his right hand to stand her up.

“Oh! Thank you love.” she displayed her warmth.

Adefemi's head had swelled; he wish she meant what she said. In his mind, he wanted her so much. That feeling of having a crush on someone meanwhile you don't know how to just express your feelings. He was bitter inside and decided to ask her.

“Did you mean that?”

“Mean what?” She was curious. They both stepped out of the classroom.

At the front of the school, the class on duty had started arriving as three male students were raking the patched sand and grass frontage of the school - which served as the assembly ground. Two females picked some buckets off the floor and headed towards the Well that was located close to the school's Teachers quarters.

Adefemi tucked his pink shirt well into his trousers without removing or un-buckling his belt. He had heard her question but decided he wasn't going to give a reply if she didn't insist.

“George, I said 'mean what?'” She repeated looking at his face. They schlepped on - along the pavement. They were almost close to the wooden podium.

“You know Fatimah, nothing seriously. It was just a slip of tongue,” He lied.

“Oh, I see! Indeed!!!” She got down from the pavement and jumped across the tyres used as guard for the garden.

She knew what he meant very well. She thought about the possibility of having the guy she so wished for too, yet, she didn't want to swerve from loving Clinton. She knew she had feelings for Adefemi but she couldn't get him when she wanted. Blue, she exclaimed inwardly and continued walking.

“This is the way to the back of the school,” Adefemi jolted her back from the trains of thoughts she was engaged in.

She tramped to catch up with him, smiling; and they proceeded to take a seat on the sucker-way.

Before Fatimah could sit down, she blew breeze on the cemented sucker-way, raised her skirt so she could sit with her underwear - yet her skirt which were just a long form of cheerleader's skirt covered her thighs well; much were left also at the back which lay on the sucker-way.

On the other hand, Adefemi didn't care, he just rested his buttocks once on the cemented `concrete' without dusting it.

They both sat leg-stretched out as their well polished black shoes were graced by green grasses that touched and watered them with remnants of dews.

“So what is it you want to tell me?” Fatimah started.

“Fatimah,” he paused and looked into space, then he continued, “you are such a beauty. Your beauty surpasses human reality. You seem an angel whenever one behold your face. And there is someone out there who so much loves you. That person is so dear to you and I know you won't want to reject such person's approach.” He stopped, turned his face to her direction as she was blushing. She was completely out of this world.

One thing or the other was going through her head. She had not heard someone speak this way before. She was totally caught in betwixt longing for that person and waiting to hear the person's name. She had almost forgotten she had a boyfriend in Clinton.

Much, she wished it was Adefemi himself. Yes, she knew it would certainly be him. She thought about what she was going to give him as a reply. Should she tell him what he already knows? That she was dating Clinton? Or what exactly could I tell him in order for him not to feel bad, she thought.

May be I might have to do what I don't want to do in the first place - double date! She's often heard her elder sister talking about dating this guy and then another, and calling it double date. Actually, that was how she got to know about the words double date.

“Who are the rats sitting there!” Was the loud female voice that unsettled both of them. They turned their faces towards the direction the voice had come from, they recognise it as Miss. Iton's, the english teacher. She just came out of her room - dressed for school.

“Ma, it is George and myself!” Fatimah responded and added “Good morning ma.”

“Good morning ma,” Adefemi also chorused.

“Good morning, how were your weekends?,'” she responded and went her way.

“You know Miss Iton's eyes are sharp!” said Adefemi.

She chuckled, “you know she's my mum, so don't talk ill of her.” She joked.

“I haven't said anything wrong, have I? Naughty girl!”

“These days you've started calling me naughty. I might as well start acting naughty to you!”

“But I was only mimicking you!” He laughed out loud.

“Okay! Okay! Who is the person?” She interrupted, not wanting to forget what had been the discussion before their english teacher interrupted.

“Which one? Who? What person?” He feigned ignorance.

“Oh George! Stop being naughty and tell me!” She nudged him with her hand playfully.

“Ermmm, Ermmm, I don't even,.........” He was cut short by Fatimah herself.

“Before I forget. I think you need to talk to Mariam. I am way concerned about her and think she is not herself.”

“Mariam? What happened to her?”

“Since she met this Melvin of a guy, she's been acting weird. I don't think she is herself again. She needs your help!” Fatimah explained with pity.

“Well, you are her friend, so you should talk to her, moreover you should leave her to enjoy herself. At least she is not a kid anymore.”

“Let's forget about that for now. Who is the person you were talking about?”

“Talking about?” He grimaced.

“Yeah nau, the person you said likes me or wants me.”

“Oh, it's David!” He broke the ice.

“Mtchew!!!” She hissed ridiculously, stood up and left his presence.

“Fatimah!”

“Fatimah!” He rose up to call but, she didn't turn back. He felt disappointed. May be I have hurt her? Why the hell did I even tell her? He walked off to go search for her.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2015

When the assembly bell had went off, rang out; the students had all gathered before the podium on the assembly ground. After the praise, worship, prayers and other protocols required, the principal climbed the podium and greeted the students. Followed closely behind was a student carrying the carton of something unknown.

“This would be brief.” She started and directed the student to place the carton on the floor.

“As you the senior students know what standard our school had set for its student academically - to reward hardwork and brilliance, today we'll be giving out awards of a job well done to 3 students from each class from SS1 to 3.” She unwrapped an A4 sheet with her and started calling 3 best students in order of brilliance from the SS3.

When she got to the SS1, after she had called the three best students from the Science class and they had received their awards and applauds; She adjusted her eye glasses.

“Though I have been a principal for almost 10years, I haven't seen such brilliance from an Art class and it gives me so much joy to announce to you as the first best student in SS1 Art class this term; rounding up a flawless 9 A1's in core subjects with 2 B2's in P.H.E and Yoruba, the person of Daniel Ojuade.”

There were wow and different exclamation from every section of the assembly, mostly from the female students.

Might mean some males were envious yet, they proved it all wrong as the applause was started by the head-boy and it spread across the assembly as the young genius Daniel Ojuade went towards the podium to receive his award and handshake from the Principal.

“You must keep this up dear, the big reward comes during promotion into SS3 and a grand finale after your WAEC.”

“Thank you so much ma, I will.” He returned back to his queue.

People stared at him with disbelieve but his classmate knew he was never caught playing unnecessarily. Even his plays were educational.

“Followed behind is Ogbu Vincent who wrapped up 7 A1's, 3 B3's and 1 credit.”

“No dispute!” Was shouted by Peter in science class as Vincent went to receive his award.

Many people looked towards the dwarf - Peter, yet, they didn't miss their gazes off Vincent.

He was Daniel's partner and people would have expected he came close to Daniel in the perking order.

“Coming third,” the principal started which left many of the brilliant students in the Art class heavy hearted. Their heartbeat increased and bit hard as they anticipated who it would be, next.

“This person has the potential of contesting with the people who came first and second, as he hit his A's with some ridiculous marks. Where Daniel had to hit 90 to grab his A's - this person hit 95 in Six subjects to have six A1's and 5 B3's. You would also join me to claim the fact this person can do better next time - the person of Adefemi George.”

“Femo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Laz hailed.

Adefemi was caught unawares, his heartbeat was faster than seconds interval. He had not expected he could make the list - he walked forward shaking to receive the award.

After thus, the commercial classes best 3 students were also called out and received their awards. The principal later addressed the pupils.

“I know you all have done very well in the just concluded exam and I am going to say I appreciate you all's effort. May God strengthen you all, bless you with wisdom, knowledge, understand and retentive memory to do better in the upcoming terms for the edification of this school.” She concluded, and applause accompanied her descent from the podium.

The Vice-principal took stage, greeted the students and announced.

“As you all know we have a team of students representing us at the Sport Festival in Abuja. It is with great joy that we announce that they have scaled into the semis but the sad news is that, they won't be joining us for the inter-house sport tomorrow as their stay had been delayed due to the competition running into the new year.”

He paused for a moment and look sideways towards where Miss Iton was standing with other teachers. They communicated with some body language, then the Vice-principal nodded and faced the students again. He caressed his red tie that hung down his white shirt; his grey suit was well brushed - as it dazzles on his body.

“I understand some students are going to the Nigeria Stock Exchange Debate and Essay Award ceremony today. She asked me to inform you that you'll be leaving immediately she is done with her revision class with SS3. Make sure you be a good ambassadors of this school. Good luck to you all.” He stamped the wooden podium and went off from it.

The assembly prefect Senior Praise climbed back to the podium, made some few announcement about the Inter-house sport ceremony and concluded, “you may now retire into your classes. Good morning.”

The rowdiness that ensued when they got to the classroom was uncontrollable, even students of other classes had come to felicitate with the students the Principal had dubbed the next best students who would make the school proud very soon.

“Congratulations dear.” A lady said to Daniel.

Some others came to hug him and offered their heartfelt felicity with him. He was a tip to be the head-boy in their set when they got into SS3. A feat no art students had done before; being the head-boy of the school. It had often come from the science class.

“Vincent! Wow! The hard work really paid off well at last.” He was surrounded by a group of female and male students.

“Yap, thank you all. I give thanks to God!” He replied all smiles.

Vincent was a boy born without a silver spoon from the Ogbu famliy. He was a plain dark in complexion boy who often had his head cut skin by Hausa barbers.

He was the most surprising of all, as he often helped his mother to sell friend Yam, Akara, Puff puff and other local snacks at the bus-stop during the night running into the midnight. He was also a regular late comer but this feat he had managed to wrap up was evident he was going to make a name for himself and also make his mother proud.

Some people bickered he was going to end his family's poverty soon once he could get a scholarship and round up his studies not knowing it takes time to achieve that type of feat, such success.

Adefemi also wasn't left out as people had come to congratulate him.

His partner Lazarus teased him “guy, how you take get pass me? You wey dey copy all my work! Mehn, but I no fit lie o, you self be genius.” He shook his hand aggressively and pat his head gently.

“Guy, you self good! You try!”

“Oh george! Nice one dear.” Zainab had come through the left aisle and sat on his lap “you really impressed me.” She peck him.

“Thank you!” He replied, then when Zainab saw that Mariam was coming towards Adefemi, she stood up and walked away.

Adefemi thought may be there was something that had made her rise up at the spur of the moment but he didn't wander far in thoughts.

“Hi George, how are you?” Mariam's face was dabbed with a cute smile. She offered him a handshake over the desk.

“I'm fine thank you. How about you?” He returned the smile, holding on to her soft but fleshy hand.

“Not bad. Just want to say keep it up.” She slip loose her grip from his.

“Thanks,” he appreciated but Mariam had faced Lazarus - as they engaged themselves in wit.

“George!” Got Adefemi lifting his head up to look at who called him. “I want to tell you I am proud of you!” Fatimah stood just few steps afar, arms folded below her bosom in remorse.

“You know! I,........I,........I was,.........” She couldn't complete the statement as Miss Yemisi entered the class.

“Can you all please settle down for a revision class?” Miss Yemisi said at the top of her voice. The noise in the class almost eclipsing what she said, yet, the students heard her.

Those who had come from other classes left and the ones left settled down.

Adefemi swallowed hard as he heard her voice. He frowned unanticipatedly and cursed in his mind. `which kind mumu revision this fool wan do?'

As she walked past his seat, he wished he could just stone her to death or behave silly to hurt her. He recalled the way she had disgraced him sometime ago. He had sworn never to attend her class again - even if it meant not having any grade in it.

`i just hate this woman no be small now!' He continued to rent himself in rage inwardly.

“Can we all now pay attention as we revise the questions that came out in your last exam!” She started as she got to the front of the classroom. A student had gone to the blackboard to rub the chalk off.

Adefemi stood up swiftly and made to leave the class.

“Hey you, come back here!” She frowned.

He had decided to be defiant, moreover, what stupid revision was she doing? Wasn't it supposed to be the beginning of next term - revision should be done? `I no go answer her,' he said inward.

“I said come back here!” She shouted.

He halt at the foot of the door and turned. He was determined to talk rudely at her today. He was ready to talk harshly and hurt her badly in the midst of other students; to disgrace her the way she had done to him.

His anger welled up to the brim as he made to open his rant and rave on her.

T.b,c,...........
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 11, 2015
OhMiGod! Bro! You are getting so good at this. Your scribblings are among the best I might have come across. Honestly, you are good!

Thanks for making me believe in my self, too.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Mehn am hooked to this your story. Thumbs up
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have this feeling, that this bad guy thingy wey adefemi wan do no go pay for him ooo

Keep em coming boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
femi, give it to her she deserves it.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Sageez:
femi, give it to her she deserves it.
you mean am?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
harjibolar10:
you mean am?
wel wel. Not after what she made him go through.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2015
abeg oooooo...feembleez......update ooooo.......abegggggggggiiiiiii
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tife101(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
adefemi.....ride on jhor!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
wa ooh
Adefemi don dey get mind sha
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
“Can't I decide what lectures to take again? Moreover, your scheme of work is exhausted.” He said, engaging his right hand in a silly manner that didn't speak well of him, well of whom the Principal had just labelled an epitome of a good student.

The whole class had forthwith gone silent. The hush of the breeze was the only sound that played rhythm to Adefemi's voice. The birds outside the classroom - through the windows fluttered their wings; taking off as they intrude on the silence and a dive, they went about their activities.

Eyes went turning backwards as owls in the night, to stare at Adefemi and back it went to Miss Yemisi's body. No one knew what this hatred and words at words was all about.

“Are you talking to me like that?” She started walking again towards him, venom filled the pores of her anger.

“I don't care how I talk to you. I hate you and nothing can make me like your class.” Spittle spurted out of his mouth as he continued to rage. He amazed his classmate who couldn't believe he could act rude to any teacher.

“How dare you talk to me like that?” And `kpoi' landed on Adefemi's cheek.

The whole class exclaimed `Arh!!!'

“In your life, I repeat, in your miserable life, don't you ever dare talk to me like that again!” She poked his nose with her finger as he held his left cheek in pain.

No one in the class could do anything, say anything. They all sat down in astonishment undecided about who to blame yet it all pointed to Adefemi being the one. He had acted rude. They couldn't understand why Miss Yemisi had reacted that way too, didn't know what was in between the two of them.

Adefemi sniffed mucus back into his nostrils as hot tears strolled down his face. He sobbed and when he tried to make a speech, he choked “I,......I,......I.”

When he had managed to swallow spittle, meanwhile still choking, he made an attempt “you can slap me all you can, I hate you,” were incoherent between sobs.

Another slap followed suit. Some of the student stood up abruptly and made to intervene.

“Ma, please don't be offended ma.” Fatimah was the first to get close to Miss Yemisi as her seat wasn't far off.

“Leave her let her continue slapping me. She is just pained. What did I do to offend her? Is it by force to attend her class?” Adefemi had suddenly developed courage when students had surrounded them.

Miss Yemisi had lifted her hands to slap him again but was prevented by students who held her back.

“Please ma!”

“Don't be offended ma!” Another pleaded.

“Come and slap me!” Adefemi shouted at the top of his voice.

“George!!!” Fatimah called out expecting he would shut up.

“Guy wetin dey worry you na? You no know say na your teacher she be!” Izu and Lazarus tried to restrain him by pushing him away.

“This one no be my teacher!” He was extremely frustrated. He was definitely toying with suspension. Steam had gathered in a coal-pot in his head. He felt loafy like someone who had drank to stupor, felt he was at liberty to say anything to this woman - forgetting she was his teacher.

The class had gone rowdy, students were in front of Miss Yemisi who was trying to gain her way so she could get at the little pr1ck who dare open his mouth to shout at her.

“Please ma, he is just being silly!” Anthony the class Rep knelt in her front. He was a boy of 16, on a low cut with a side pattern. His black All-star shoe were well laced beneath his chocolate brown `gaitored' trousers. The colour of the trousers were nothing different from his complexion, - only the pink shirt didn't make him all chocolate brown through out; one would think he had been dabbed in chocolate without clothes on.

“Leave me alone!” She shouted when Anthony was about grabbing her skirt. He stood up yet they continued to lobby her.

“Now, get out of my class,” she commanded Adefemi when she had finally gained passage to oneof the corners in classroom some of his mate had taken him to - to calm his nerves.

“I said get out of my class.” She repeated.

“Ma, he is sorry ma, please forgive him. He is just being childish.” Many of his colleague said to ensure Miss Yemisi didn't take the issue too far.

“Follow me, you'll regret why you ever opened your mouth to talk rudely at me in your life.” She threatened and made to leave the class while female students trooped to catch up with her.

“Arh please ma.”

“Forgive him please.”

“He won't do it again.” Another pleaded but what followed really amazed everyone who was in the class. Where could have such guts come from? Not even the most rugged in their class could have said that in defiance.

“You can do your worst!” He shouted at the top of his voice, trying to gain way to follow her. This seriously was someone tired of school, someone tired of everything. Might be that he was possessed.

Student of the commercial class who had heard the noise had all come around, some standing and staring through the fancy blocks.

Radio Nigeria had gone to call Zainob, “Zainob, come, come, come. Come talk to your boyfriend o. Him dey abuse Miss Yemisi.” She called out from the blocks close to her seat.

Zainob rose up in full speed, though in her mind, she was grateful whatever was happening should take place because rumours had it that she might have a rival in Miss Yemisi. Now her mind was settled and joyful, yet, she raced off to mock inwardly meanwhile to also calm Adefemi by trying to add more fire.

Adefemi was someone who was at the brink of falling off a dilapidated bridge into a body of ocean, people trying to rescue him - yet, he was pulling his shirt off to take a dive.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
harjibolar10:

Exactly, even also the most interesting update

Thank God you are back

You know, this young young Lads are something else sha, imagine this felicia or what you call am, wan fall person because of a boyfriend not even husband...

Uncle Salisu, your own will soon meet you sha ooo

Ah never forget say, this David no dey around fah, watin wan happen now oo, me ah dey fear ooo

Keep em coming boss

Me self no know o embarassed

Thanks bro
Barbienice:
hope you are better now@ fembleez

I am dear, thanks.
Bhuumhite:
going fyn,urs?..hope u,re fully better nw?

Pushing it. Yap, I am strong!

Silensa:
fembleez1 keep the good work coming.
sorry for the absence but am back fully.

Thanks boss, welcome.
Andropod:
we nid updates pls

Thanks for the yawns bro and welcome to the V.V.I.P section wink
thronekid:
OhMiGod! Bro! You are getting so good at this. Your scribblings are among the best I might have come across. Honestly, you are good!
Thanks for making me believe in my self, too.

I wish I were any better at description like thou Sir, - this piece would have been a master class. Yet, we hope to improve under thy supervision and who knows, we might as well dominate NL and the world with our writing.

I wish I could be at the level of K.ingzpen, D.ivepen1, D.9ty7, L.arrySun, S.ammyhoe, T.ffanyJ, other great NL writers - Chimamanda, Buchi Emechetta, Achebe and Shakepeare one day or even more than that! smiley

I'm ambitious but time hasn't been my closest pal. cry

Darousmart:
abeg oooooo...feembleez......update ooooo.......abegggggggggiiiiiii

More dropping tonight or tomorrow! Welcome to my thread bro, hope you'll not regret following! cool drinks would be served. grin

Tife101:
adefemi.....ride on jhor!

Lol, welcome boss. Take my seat! I can stand and watch or wait for now cheesy
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fembleez1:

Lol, welcome boss. Take my seat! I can stand and watch or wait for now cheesy
How many person you wan stand up for self?

I know already, that this thing won't went on well for this naughty boi, anyways he may have the backing of his teachers sha ooo

Keep em coming boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol, Bro.

You were among my first mentors. Remember? And in all I've been doing, I still haven't measured up to you. And yes! Like you said, we'll dominate the world.

We have a dream!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bhuumhite(f): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
fembleez,dis update too short o
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
thronekid:
[s] Lol, Bro.

You were among my first mentors. Remember? And in all I've been doing, I still haven't measured up to you. And yes! Like you said, we'll dominate the world.

We have a dream![/s]
still yet he's updating.. .. You? No!!!

I dey watch you shaa
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Andropod(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
updates are really short,pls make it long op.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tife101(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Adefemi pls trash Miss Yemi wella. She deserve it
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jrhymez: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
No she doesn't....... her old love is back to her life. They weren't suppose to date sef. D diff is much.
Tife101:
Adefemi pls trash Miss Yemi wella. She deserve it
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tife101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
jrhymez:
No she doesn't....... her old love is back to her life. They weren't suppose to date sef. D diff is much.
I knew they can't date. Buh she disgraced him publicly instead of telling da she z back wit ha old love
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tife101(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
jrhymez:
I knew they can't date. Buh she disgraced him publicly instead of telling him da she z back wit ha old love
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jrhymez: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tife101:
I knew they can't date. Buh she disgraced him publicly instead of telling him da she z back wit ha old love
you can't blame her tho...... the young man wan use one stone chop two birds...... sha I know what it feels to be dating a female corper that year in school o..... e mean say u be big boi. And ur liver orijinal
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
His colleague were trying to pull him back from following Miss Yemisi as she commanded but he restrained. While female students lobbied on as Miss Yemisi walked along.

“Will you all back off and I mean it, back off!!!” She shrieked.

“Please don't be offended ma, because of God.”

They continued to plead to no avail. Even the person they were pleading for showed no remorse at all. He was strong head, he made way out of his friend's mob - with aggrieved face, his clothes were a bit rough due to the restraint they've been pulling him.

“Call me Anthony,” she halted and faced backwards, looking overboard the students in her presence. They were some few metres below her gaze; say the tallest amongst them managed to get to her shoulder level.

The students continued to plead as she shook fashionably on one leg, a sign of impatience. Her peevishness were uncontrollable - as it shone on her face, even the lipstick she had ran across her lips were worn-off slightly.

Anthony the class Rep raced towards her. When he got close to the coterie of students about Miss Yemisi, he went on his knees and laced his black all-star shoe that had loosen while he raced. He picked up the handy face-towel he had placed on the floor before the process and threw it back to his shoulder.

“Ma, you called me?” Said he when he had gotten back on his feet.

“Get a cutlass, a rake and a big empty dust-bin for that fool. I want all that grasses over there low in the next few minutes and that won't be all. He will repeat the same process for the rest of the week till the school vacates on Friday,” she instructed pointing towards a large field were weeds had grown wild. She had managed to pace away from the students.

When the student that had lobbied about her heard what she instructed, they calm down a bit since it seemed she wasn't going to take the case to the Principal.

“Sorry ma, is he only to cut that portion and that's all for today?” Anthony wanted to be clear of the instruction she had given with her confusing statement.

“He must continue cutting till the school closes,” she said spitefully, and looked at Adefemi who wasn't looking her way with disgust. She wish she could get close to him and inflict her fingers on his face.

Adefemi was shedding tears, those types that beclouds one's eyes with drops when one was trying to prevent them from dropping, from even giving in to cry at all - though the pains was welling up a grief inwards.

“But I heard you say before the next minutes he should be done with that over there.” Anthony tried to act intelligent, picking out what he felt was wrong in her instruction - if she hadn't intended it that way.

“Don't question me if you don't want to join him.” She bellowed, walked off to the staffroom.

The students looked at her as she trudged on, some derided her with what she had just done.

“George, you need not have done that, need not have reacted like that - no matter what,” a girl got closer, trying to touch him by his shoulder.

“Leave me alone,” he screamed and went towards the fields he was instructed to cut, waiting on Anthony to bring the cutlass.

He was really angry inside and couldn't stop the tears from flowing. He regretted ever sitting down to have any chat with her. All what he had said, to encourage her; he regretted saying them all.

She was the type of person who lie about saying the world ain't fair on them thereby hurting others. Or perhaps, he thought, she might be unleashing her anger base on prejudice.

But he couldn't bring himself to terms why that should happen. Not as if he was up to the age of those who had treated her wrong. He wasn't even a member of her family.

He wish he could ask her why she had suddenly changed towards him, wish he could ask what he had done wrong to deserve the way she was treating him, but he couldn't fathom standing in her presence. He doesn't like her anymore and he swore under his breath nothing could make him like her anymore.

Another drop of tears flowed with great difficulty down his cheek as he closed his eyes and lifted his face to the skies in bitterness.

He exclaimed silently why God was making him face all this trash on the day he had just been ascribed an epitome of someone who can make great things happen for himself and the school. `May be I am possessed by the devil,' he thought. `what would the teachers say if they should hear all that I have done, my shouts and all. Arh God, why?” But the replies weren't forth coming, rather the sun appeared, beaming into his face.

It was going to be hell for him cutting these grasses in the scorching sun. Sweats that had formed on his forehead tried to come together - as they couldn't flow due to the little quantity of them dabbling his shinning face, a vase-line dabbed; - then it flowed down his face forming a new track differed from the track the tears were taking down his cheek.

Almost all the students in the commercial class and his class had gotten out of their classroom and stood on the corridor,very close to the pavement and looked at him with pity.

“Eeyah, see as George is sweating,” Zainab bickered about, amidst three (3) male students, Daniel amongst them. She said it with smiles, then laughed afterwards.

“Commot for here. Why you dey laugh? Wetin funny for this one now? When person go dey cut all those grasses for this kind hot sun. Abeg `fanshi' commot for my side.” Shedrack who was among the three was pained and he sent Zainab away from his presence.

Zainob, Adefemi's girlfriend almost cried as she saw how his face had grown pale, lashed with sweats. She imagined the pain he would be in right now - even when he hadn't started cutting the grasses yet.

“Why are you all standing there?” A baritone voice whom was the V.P's startled the student and got many of them running into or to their classes. Only few of them walked, still looking back as Anthony took the materials to Adefemi.

Miss Yemisi got out of the classroom that moment and headed across the walk-way towards the Junior school where the principal's office was located.

“Mehn, this woman wicked o,” from lazarus who had stood watch, got some of the students still standing to take their gazes towards Miss Yemisi.

“She still wan go report the guy to Principal.” Lazarus concluded.

“George own don finish today. Them go call assembly because of am be that. Person wey just receive praise finish, go come receive cane - confirm beating. Mehn, I pity the guy.” Sympathised Maxwell.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
miss Yemisi! Yemisi!! Yemisi!!! Y na? Dnt start what you can't finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.