Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154191 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2015
When Fatimah had gotten home that evening, she was filled with satisfaction. She knew at least for now that, if consistency was put in her essay writing, one day, she will also be on that SHELL stage or wherever the awards might be staged the next few editions before she passes out of Wahab.

She had had a quick shower soon as she got back and changed into her mufti. A while blouse on a blue jeans - faded as if it had been over-washed.

She stood in front of the mirror in her room, adoring her hair and combing gently. The yellow bulb in the room shone on her whole being and her face were dazzling in the mirror, it felt the mirror had been bewitch the evening.

A bed/mattress stood close to the window of the room, with a bed-spread, union jack designed sprawled on it. There was a pillow and a pink teddy-bear laid at one side of the bed.

About, very close was her school bag and the green Stock Exchange bag which had snacks in it. A few metres away from the bed, in her well spaced bedroom was her wardrobe - which had a door opened; very fine attires hung on the hangers in it. Most remarkable was a blue Indian gown and a pink local attire which was a souvenir her Aunt had bought for her when she last visited India on a business trip.

A triangular table with three legs stood close to the side of the wardrobe with books well arranged on them and a table lamp for reading bent on a piece of paper - which had a reading schedule planned on it.

Fatimah moved away from the mirror and went close to her dressing table to pick up a ribbon to bond her hair. Though there was a mirror in the dressing table, she preferred the one on the wall. Perhaps the mirror on the wall often adore her more.

She walked back to the mirror, examined the hair from side to side - using her hands to braise them flat. When she saw the short ones were not sticking together, she picked up the gel container; opened and pasted out with a finger - the quantity she felt was enough and rubbed it against the near-edge of her forehead, making them to gel up.

While she had gone through a door into the bathroom to wash her hands, a knock sounded on the door.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! It sounded again and she went back into her bedroom.

“Mum! Is that you?” She inquired knowing fully well since she started her puberty, her father had stopped coming into her room, like he did with her elder sister then.

“Yes dear,” she replied, “I came to invite you to the dining - food is ready!” She concluded.

“Oh mum! I don't think I'll be eating now. I have snacks in my bag. Might probably eat that later mum.” She let her mother into the room.

“It's unlike you to reject my meals. Is anything the matter?” She asked in Guinea.

“But mum, I just said I'll eat it later tonight. Not as if snacks is any good food to mama's meal anyway!” She hushed and smiled.

Her mother laughed with so much grandeur and used her fingers to caressed her hair. She gave thanks to Allah for the girls he had blessed her with, particularly Fatimah amongst them all.

Though, Fatimah was the second born but she got all the things a mother would have loved in her first child. None the less, she never used that against her elder sister who was also a queen on her day.

There was a nostalgia feeling of when she was young all in her system that moment. She remembered she was also her mother's joy in her youth. However, not to get too thoughtful in order not to shed tears of joy, she took her mind off to something else entirely.

She recalled the marriage of a thing that was the most discussed matter at their family meetings and also her matrimonial bed. Though she had also been married off at a very tender age by her parents according to the sharia and islamic injunctions - but she never wanted it for Fatimah, of all her children.

Perhaps, she was beclouded by little education she had or things she had no in-depth analysis about. She quickly rebuked the thoughts, `i have been a muslim since I was born and generations before me. How can I possibly think all these injunctions aren't right? May be I am just being too sympathetic to the girl's brilliance and my love for her.'

“Mum! Are you in thoughts about something?” Fatimah looked into her eyeballs which was almost wet at the sides.

She forthwith restrained and said, “no no, nothing dear!”

“But I could read your face, mum!” She changed her posture, lifting one leg to the bed while the other remained placed down on the floor.

“Uhnnn!” He mother's eyes bugled but she made up for it, “I should be on my way now! Your father should be back any moment from now!” She walked to the door, then turning back, she said.

“Enjoy yourself love. Your food would be in the microwave anytime you want it!” And shut the door behind as she left.

Soon as her mother had gone out, Fatimah didn't bother herself about whatever her mother might be have been thinking about. She preferred not to think about it since her mother had never hidden anything from her.

She streched herself and got hold of the green bag, pulled the locks open and brought out the plain big polythene the snacks were packed. Her tongue saturated with salt water as she swallowed hard as though she were savouring another person eating the snacks. She took a deep bite off the doughnut, picked her phone up with the left hand and scrolled through her contacts.

“Oh, miss Yemisi. Let me give her a call,” she dialled the number.

“Hello, please who is this?” She inquired picking on the second ring.

“It's Fatimah Jalloh ma.”

“Oh, Fatimah!!! How are you this evening? How was the event? Did you enjoy yourself?” She was joyous at her end.

“Yap am! It was fine, thank you!”

“All right dear!” She said and kept quiet.

For almost a minute, there was no conversation. Fatimah garner courage and started.

“Hello ma, are you still there?”

“Yes I am! Anything the problem?”

“I called to ask you what George had done to you ma!” She spoke calmly, very slow and piteous.

“You see dear, let's not talk about that boy. He deserves whatever he is getting now! She said and the phone beeped off.

“Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!” Fatimah called into the receiver but she got no reply.

She redialled the number severally - but was informed the line was switched off. She concluded Miss Yemisi was just a bully and a proud Cu^t.

“I hate her for that! I won't call her ever again!” She deleted the number from her contact; call history and concentrated more on her snacks.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2015
diago94:
Fembleez1. You're tha bomb. I admire the literary architecture of this series. Don't relent! Meanwhile, troubles heaps up as vengeance, sexuality, love, and pride take the stage. The context of an original suspense play. Always looking 4wd to the next episode. Thumbs up! Fembleez1! #sdd_gcb #soaring

Thanks boss! Enjoy wink
prettydiva89:
well done fembleez this story is getting hotter

Happy to have you back dear! kiss
WHIZKIDEFE:
Feembleez1, thanks for the nice updates.. Feed me more!

Baba mi sir! More on its way cheesy
thronekid:

Hi, dear cobber. It's been a long time. Thanks for the psychotic flair. Happy going bubbles should be making out in my entrails anon. My fingers are avid calculators. I passed.
Your ink is an ameliorated scribe cobber now. My pen should note down more.

Congratulations already chum, on your admission! Mine is on its way wink
Bhuumhite:
Fembleez..nice update up there,more power to your elbow!

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
I guess am missing something,what went wrong between George and Miss Yemisi. Fembleez,pls do me the favour of summarizing that part
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fembleez1:
Congratulations already chum, on your admission! Mine is on its way :-)
I only can pray so.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by captaing59(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mr OP please just because a certain tribe marry off their girls way too early doesnt mean thats how islam says it should be done. Do ask questions before going into conclusion. Although islam advocates for early marriage i.ê. From 18years upward. Thank you and more ink to your pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2015
captaing59:
Mr OP please just because a certain tribe marry off their girls way too early doesnt mean thats how islam says it should be done. Do ask questions before going into conclusion. Although islam advocates for early marriage i.ê. From 18years upward. Thank you and more ink to your pen.

I was never writing base on my knowledge of the islamic religion. I am writing not in favour of christain, neither muslim. This is a true life story which I have decided to use in opening the eyes of those who don't know the facts but get obsessed and desperate.

So don't get me all wrong! What I write here might not be the fact but it is a moral story for the fanatics. Anyway, this isn't a religious piece so don't let us brawl over it.

Nonetheless, you should note that, writers often have point of view they write from. Because I write about war doesn't mean I am promoting war. It just depends on what the writer wants to present to his readers.

I think you should read “the Burial ( Fears and Fierce). I wrote to lampoon christians(particularly catholics) in that piece. I'm not a static and a one point base writer though I'm still a learner in this profession.

So please understand this is just the way I decide to present the work, not as if I write to colour islam bad.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2015

I only can pray so.

Why deactivate your account? embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2015
prettydiva89:
I guess am missing something,what went wrong between George and Miss Yemisi.
Fembleez,pls do me the favour of summarizing that part

George who Miss Yemisi was getting to love because her fiancee/boyfriend is treating her bad. But when the bf came back to plead her resolution, she accepted and became hostile to Adefemi, - cause she doesn't want anything that would make her and the guy fight or separate again.

Okay or not? smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Another update drops very soon!

Typing,.......
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2015
It was a very bright morning. The D-day of the inter-house sport. Students of the Wahab Folawiyo High School were seen going towards the big field with nylons of `carbad' (not real spelling) while some were busy dragging sacks of saw-dust along on the floor.

The sport master for the Junior school and that of the Senior school, persons of Mr Oruyomi and Oshai - were already on the field with twines and tape measures to set up a track for the race.

Mr Abawe could be seen at a far end, close to the red mud with few students carrying buckets filled with mixed carbad alongside him.
He held a hand made cup, cut out of a `ragolis' bottle on one hand and a funnel on the other. He continually dug the cup inside the bucket, brought out liquid carbad and following the demarcation of twines and sticks, he poured it on the floor.

Few senior students who had come with some crazy knickers and dirty jeans spread saw-dust on the carbad that trailed the soil.

At another spot on the pitch, exactly a few metre off the first goal-post was a Rental Service setting up the canopies/tents as some students started cleaning and arranging the white plastic chairs - at the instructions of the commerce teacher; Mrs Bamidele and; the Economics teacher, Miss Olaoye.

Not very long, a Keke Napep drove in and the DJ started bringing down his equipment such as speakers, mixer and the likes. A group of 4 boys who mostly were the student of SS3 helped him with the position he should set-up. They had invited the DJ when the Principal said she couldn't make provisions for such.

Back at the school building, were some people giving out instructions to students just arriving.

“Take the saw-dust and carbad to the field.”

While some others took time to tidy up the school premises.

In a class, were females braiding or performing one trick or the other with their hair. Another group started bringing out ribbons and cutting them into a bandanna size, which would be tied on the head of those in Yellow house.

Another class was bubbling with members of the green house taking their refreshment into a corner to be kept till required.

“Abeg give me glucose na!” A timid boy whose eyes were bulging out of their sockets as if he were a kwashiorkor patient; small head and big ears - ran to a table of a house captain; of the Red house - as the lady brought out the various she had gone to purchase at the market for her house.

“You dey run? Abi you don even run self wey you dey ask for glucose. Abeg gettaway from my sight!” She picked a carton of biscuit off the floor and started counting.

“Shey I no contribute money ni?” The boy frowned.

“God go punish you!” The girl cursed, frustrated. “Which mumu money you contribute? Because you don manage drop 300naira now, we suppose no hear word again. If you make me vex now, I go return that your chicken change for you!” She hissed and continued with what she was doing.

The boy went off knowing fully well he didn't want to miss out on any goodies his house might be sharing for its members.

“Make we go rehearse match-pass abeg,” another house captain said as they, the blue house dispersed from the short meeting they were having.

Everywhere seemed to be filled with excitement of the day. The atmosphere was filled with the scent of new things.

Some people brought out their new gloves, stockings and examined them; - making sure it was still as impeccable as they had bought it.

Adefemi walked past a class of SS3 as he saw some people who were the kings, queens and princesses of their houses with different attires. Some had decided to go traditional as they cross checked their beads, various kinds; for neck, hand and hair.

He saw different clothes, identifying what tribe this house were mimicking or the other. Although, there were some - who decided to remain english and corporate but many of them preferred not to show-off their suits, ties yet. They thought it might get creased by those who would be ecstatic about them.

“Guy, Mr Oshai say make you and those wey dey run for una house come see am!” A prefect said to Adefemi and two others who had joined him on the way.

“Okay!” One of them replied and they continued down the staircases.

“Mehn, how we go take do am? Dem David never still come back and today na the D-day. Chai! We don carry last already!” The second guy lamented.

“E just be like say dem wicked us,” Adefemi put in and continued once they had all exchanged greetings with one of their house mate “see all the dwarfs and lazy people wey them carry put green house. I fit talk say na only David sabi run and tall wella for all of us!”

“Well, me I know say we no fit carry last base on the Golds wey we don collect for the heat.” Sule was the name of the second guy who had spoken above. He was a student of SS2.

A bit of a dwarf as his legs were made out of a chimpazee's in the shape they stood. He was one hell of a fast runner with his legs.

“Be like say Adamu wan follow us run for that Relay, so David space don dey occupied. We go share the legs once we reach Oshai side.” They disappeared into the distance.

Once Marian had arrived inside the school premises by 9:08am, she had gone immediately to her lover's school, Melvin. And they had both went off to the field, to chill out.

They stayed so long in a big kiosk discussing cheerfully and all, without the kiosk owner giving any bad flair about it. She knew she was going to sell so much today - so she took time loading more than the crates of soft drinks she would have loaded on a normal school day.

Her snacks too were well made into classics and she decided to add some few amount on their normal prices.

“What do you think of my skirt-knickers?” Mariam inquired from Melvin - bringing out the yellow plaited short for him to examine.

“They are just perfect!!! Are you taking part in any event?”

“I wanted to but the Seniors wouldn't agree. They shared the events amongst themselves.” She lied and faked a disappointed face.

“Not even the match-pass?” Melvin tried to pull her legs, mocking her - as if she could even take part in any event other than the clapping event.

“You don't expect me to do that, when I can run for my house!”

“Oh, I see!” Melvin lampooned further, laughing afterwards.

“Are you mocking me?” Mariam's gaiety changed as she felt somewhat washed to the bank of the river, so much defeated, humiliated.

She knew Melvin had caught her lies and she couldn't let him continue to think she was lying, actually.

“Oh dear, I was only joking!” He pet her cheek and they both laughed.

“I think I should go prepare. It is almost time the events gets started.” She rose up to leave.

“Okay! I should also get going. Need to drop my bag in school. Would you like if I could keep your company during the event since you are not going to be active!”

“Hmmmmmmm! That should be nice, since I don't have anyone else to chat or make me laugh!” She smiled as they walked out of the kiosk, jumped about 8 lines of the track and into the centre of the field, they walked on.

“I know you've seen me more of a comedian than your boyfriend!” Melvin said but got no reply.

Melvin, since he got Mariam, had avoided mentioning about Fatimah or Zainab. Though, they were the ones who sped up the actual capture of Mariam's heart. He had tried all he could not to even ask of them.

Perhaps, he feared that might limit Mariam's time and devotion to him, so he rather kept mute not to ask why they had not been seen together lately.

“Hello Blacky! How far?” The receiver said at his end when the call had been picked.

“Boss, we are stationed. We got all her movements covered. When the crowd are up together once the event starts, we are up for it Sir. We'll strike without a clue.”

“Very well boys. But make sure you leave no trail behind. I repeat, make sure no one knows about your appearance.

There would be two cars parked at the locations given to you with drivers waiting to take you off once you get there. Make sure you don't drive that car all along down here. You know the plans so I don't need to say how important this is. This girl is about incriminating her uncle. We can't afford the Recording to get to anyone except us.”

The boss admonished as Blacky and his partner entered into the kiosk Mariam and Melvin had just stepped out from. They were both dressed in black shirts and trousers, black shades on both faces.

“Madam, abeg give us Vino Tinto!”

T.b.c,............
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
make i neva talk lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Fembleez1:

George who Miss Yemisi was getting to love because her fiancee/boyfriend is treating her bad. But when the bf came back to plead her resolution, she accepted and became hostile to Adefemi, - cause she doesn't want anything that would make her and the guy fight or separate again.

Okay or not? smiley
okay thanks.
Nitefury give us Vino Tinto quickly

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by captaing59(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mr OP lets forget the issue. So i will want you to make the updates more frequent. Atleast once daily

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by adegunahmed(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
ARE WE GETTING UPDATE TODAY?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by adegunahmed(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
ARE WE GETTING UPDATE(S) TODAY?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
words
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
adegunahmed:
ARE WE GETTING UPDATE TODAY?

Sure boss!

Welcome! smiley
captaing59:
Mr OP lets forget the issue. So i will want you to make the updates more frequent. Atleast once daily

Would try boss!

Welcome! smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2015
When the inter-house sport had started. The students of Wahab had all assembled on the field while those who had one bad thing or the other to do stayed back in the school premises.

There was an instruction that went round that those for match-pass are to start from the red mud - matching along the track but making sure they avoided the lines so as not to render the works of those who had done them be in vain. It was also important for the successful conduct of the race.

The students of other schools in the building too had gathered to watch how this inter-house would be. Many of them knew, Wahab had never had a dull inter-house sport before. They were the most feared school in the complex and whatever they do nonetheless was always the one people talk about for days after it had been done.

“Move back, move back!” Some senior students held whip to drive back those who were almost entering the tracks. They warned those who could be warned and used whip on those that proved stubborn.

“Don't pass this line!” The Social Prefect admonished as Mr. Oriyomi ran across using cane on those who were unyielding to the prefects instructions. Now, they had moved way back beyond the line the prefects had initially instructed.

At the middle of the field were some students, about 8 of them with the drums, Adefemi was among them. Minutes later, when the opening prayers had been said, they began with the match-pass beat.

The houses matched in the way they had practice along the path, some had cheerleaders dancing and jumping here and there with something like whisk on their hands, the colour of the house they were.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!” Hails from the crowd took to the air as they seemed to be enjoying the made believe royal families of each house.

Not so long the houses had done one presentation, salutation or the other, they all went out of the track. Those who hadn't done so well when saluting started blaming this person or another. While those who people had told they really were fantastic out there, started thanking God.

When the race begun, some people had dispersed. What they really wanted was to watch the match-pass, then, they'll be back once again in the later hours to party.

The microphone continued to blare as the Master of Ceremony conducted the event the way he had it in his pamphlet.

“We hereby advice all invited schools to get ready for their race - after this relay competition. All invited schools please, get ready!” He shouted into the microphone and sat down - wiping the sweats on his forehead.

At another place on the fields, where the sounds could only the heard from the echoes against the walls of the school complex, the S.O.P's gathered.

“How far guy, you don see David?” Principo asked two of their members that had been sent out to survey how things were going.

“Una don get their locations?” Another asked when he saw they didn't answer the first question.

“Mehn, me never sight that David o, but that girl dey with that him Government College bobo.” One of them explained.

“You mean say una no see the guy?”

“Him shadow self we no gree see!” He brought out a lighter to light up a weed but they were kicked out of his hands by Principo.

“Come, you dey mental? You wan dey smoke when we never do wetin we wan do?” Principo raged and paced about looking for something he could use on the guy.

“One,” he hailed, “abeg, no tinko for me!” he pleaded.

“Guy, I dey pronounce now say make una go carry out this matter and I wan hear say everything go well. Dem go treat Mariam own!” Referring to the female S.O.P's as they dispersed, ready for the mission.

When the relay for the houses had finished, some of those who ran for the Green House came towards Adefemi and praised him.

“Guy, you try abeg!” They shook hands with him.

All these were because they had managed to come second in the Relay.

Sule was the one who took the first leg, coming first and handing the baton to Adefemi who unfortunately couldn't maintain the first position on his leg due to some issue of not receiving the baton where he wanted it. He still kept his pace behind his class captain Anthony, who was a machine but the third leg and last leg had rectified the error, coming second at last behind the Yellow House.

“Make we wait to hear the results!” They went towards their House Captain who welcomed them with a happy face.

“Up Green!” She hailed, spooning out glucose from its box.

“Up you dear!” They replied - presenting their hands in a platter to receive the glucose.

“Femo, how far? Some guys for your class dey call you o!” A guy who had walked up to them informed Adefemi, taking his leave afterwards, and Adefemi followed suit.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Few minutes later, there was a riot at one point on the field - by the invited schools who had ran into one another during the Relay race for invited schools, making about 3 of the runners bump into one another.

Their school mates in numbers had all rushed into the track to attack one another while their teachers came hurriedly to settle the brawl.

Once the riot had started, Melvin and Mariam had both withdrew away from the crowd to sit on some broken blocks at the bottom of the Ikoyi Primary School (I.P.S) building.

“Your House didn't put in their best in the race dear!” Melvin started after he had placed an handkerchief on the broken blocks.

“I know dear but its serves them right anyway. They'll learn not to select base on favouritism again.” She said.

“So Mariam, I'm sorry for what I tried doing the other day!” He pleaded.

“I was,.........................” She had not finished saying when one of Melvin's friends interrupted.

“Guy guy guy, show! Dem don injure Bosun!” He panted and Melvin took off without taking an excuse from Mariam, whose heart was beating fast.

She reasoned she should have restrained him from going, from doing what he wanted to do the other day. He had almost had his way. Her thoughts were confusing, linking with what they were about discussing and the current situation of things on ground.

What if he gets injured where he was running to? She had never seen him fight before, and who might Bosun be to him? She went on with her thoughts sitting alone on the plain, restlessly.

She never noticed people who had littered around the surrounding they had sat and the students who were playing Volley ball on the court had all ran to the field.

Then a car drove recklessly along where she sat, she quickly rose up from where she was sitting, panicking; but instead of taking to her heels, she bent a little, panting heavily - when two men came out of the car and towards her they came, holding daggers.

“Shhhhh! If you dare move, you'll be a roasted meat!” One of them threatened as Mariam stretched back to her height.

“Now, I want you to smile and follow us into that car! Now, move!” They said and led a frightened Mariam towards the car. As she lifted her legs to enter the car, her phone fell down unnoticed. They car doors were jammed and the car zoomed off, drawing no suspicion.

Some thirty minutes later, when the riot had been settled. The results were announced that the Yellow House had come first; the Green House, second; the Blue House, third; while the the Red House came last.

Soon as the announcement was made, the Yellow House took their trophy and started jubilating round the premises.

Some sulky and defeated Red House members, mostly females started weeping about, as though this was their final exam. It showed how much winning meant to every House! Some sympathisers came to comfort them.

“Please don't cry dear, better luck next time!”

A girl in the Yellow House, an SS3 students came to comfort her friend who was weeping so much cause she felt it shouldn't be the last time she would be having an inter-house sport, her house should be coming last. She knew very well, there was nothing like it she would face in the university.

Not many people had waited on the field before the announcement got to the school authorities that an allied forces of Boys' Academy, GOCOVI (Government College Victoria Island), Dolphin High School and some other rugged Lagos Island schools who never wanted to hear Wahab was doing a thing or the other, they will come around as they hated them so much.

“Attention everyone! Attention please,” the Master of Ceremony started, “please there shall be after party inside the school hall, as information reaching me is that, - some notorious schools are around to cause trouble. So, we are all reprimanded to stay within the school complex until the police come, to ensure safety. Thank you!!!” He finished and they all cast forth.

The senior students came to help the DJ dismantle and move his equipment to the school hall, while others started taking some school materials back to the principal's office, staff room or wherever they have taken them from.

It happened Melvin and his colleague had led their friend Bosun through the premises of the I.P.S straight into the primary school Clinic for treatment.

Melvin had eye-searched for Mariam where he had left her but couldn't find her. He resolved she must have left for her school once he had left her all alone without even taking an excuse.

He had no time to feel remorse for not doing that because his friend Bosun, was bleeding profusely through a big cut he had sustained from a stray louvres. They rushed into the clinic as the Nurse also rose from her desk, running to meet up with them.

“What happened to him?”
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2015

When the Yellow House had had a fill of their jubilation, they retired back to their school, going into the SS3 Art class which was big enough to contain all their members. They started sharing the parcels and also refreshment they had contributed money to buy.

“Fatimah, what's up?” A boy in his final year in the school came to her, sitting on the desk in her front.

“I'm fine, thank you!” She said, smiling as the yellow cosmetic powder she had rub at both cheeks shone and made her look more of a Tokyo clown.

“What about your friend Mariam? I've searched around for her but couldn't find her. You have any idea where she is?” The Senior went on.

“What about her?” Fatimah started, thinking the Senior was on a reconciliation mission.

“Seriously, I'm not her keeper - so I'm not supposed to know!” She tried not to be offensive.

“There is actually nothing. I saw this phone in the grass while we were celebrating and checking the contacts, it happened I found out it's hers!” He explained showing her the phone.

“Oh, I'm sorry Senior if I sounded rude. I will look for her and give it to her!” She said stretching her hands to have the phone - at the same time thinking how she was going to approach Mariam, whom they had stopped talking for almost a month and some weeks now.

“Okay then! You can have it.” He gave her the phone and left.

“Thank you Senior!” She appreciated, checking the phone she already recognised was for her 'former-friend.'

When they had all gathered later at a point on the field, those who had went on the mission came back absolutely ill-humoured. The females and males came up to meet with their number one.

“How e go? Principo shouted noticing the disappointment on their faces.

“I talk say way the guy?” He got furiously away from the wall he had rested his legs before.

When he couldn't get a reply from the males, he turned towards the females, speaking calmly.

“Wetin dey na, my fine girls, una see the babe beat?” He gave a dry smile.

Felicia couldn't utter a word nor could she lift her face to look straight into Principo's eyes. She shook her head in a negative.

“So una mean say, una no beat that babe?” He used his right hand to lift Felicia's head up.

“Answer me na. You mean say una no even touch the girl at all?”

“Principo, we no know who be the Oka for here, cause be like say the babe don mazzle!” She looked into his eyes with a snare. And then, her head went down - back to its place when Principo left her.

He paced around using his fingers to strike his lips and then stopped. He turned aggresively and went towards Effiong.

“You self, you talk say you no see that David guy?” He made a dispassionate eye contact with Effiong.

“Princi, I no long to kpoia but na so he be!” He said in a gruff.

Principo staggered backwards. His face was dry, pale and his eyeballs were red. Then he turned and faced the wall, started laughing as he took out a lighter to light a weed he had rolled in his left hand for long. When he had puffed twice, he echoed.

“Maxwell!!!” He laughed madly.

“Maxwell think say him wise. That day, I tell una say the guy na Obonte, una no echo me but now, una don see with una eyes!” He turned to face them and with a straight face, he ordered.

“Make una find me Maxwell!” He said slowly.

“I say find Maxwell!” He shouted - as his subordinates were frightened out of their skins.

[centre]FORESHADOWING[/centre]

The next day when she had gotten back from the last day of school. She thank God it was all over for her in that school. She had branched the market on her way home and bought some food materials.

“Hello dear!” She greeted Kunle as she entered the room, dropping the bags she carried at one side of the room.

“Oh bae, welcome! How was it all?” He stood up from the bed, coming to hug her. He kissed round her face and held her buttocks with his hands, firmly.

“It was stressful dear but thank God I'm done with it all in that school!” She smiled and rest her head on his shoulders - both of them fell on the bed.

He started removing the button of her shirt but she restrained.

“Oh, Kunle! Won't you let me rest first and moreover, it was last night you had your fill.” She complained, fading a smile out of her cheek.

She had always tried to make sure she didn't make Kunle vex since the last incident, no matter who was at fault.

“But that was yesterday na!” He protested.

“Okay, I know! But let me cook first, once I'm done, you'll have your way!”

“Is that a promise?”

“You are not serious!” She laughed and left him on the bed.

Later that evening, when they had both eaten and had their shower, they had some round of sex. Kunle was the first to fall asleep due to the energy he had exhausted.

She was covered with a blanket which had her legs showing; her hair were rough and scattered about the pillow she rested her head on. She stared into the ceiling for long but the sleep wouldn't come. She turned this way and that way restlessly but the sleep failed to come.

Then she felt something within her. She had become Kunle's sex slave since he returned. It seemed he was taking advantage of her.

He had not been a sex starved fella like this before they fought the last time. She thought it very well, this guy might have something in his mind with the way he often request for sex as though it were food.

Not trying to get herself vexed on the issue, she decided to use her phone. She picked it up from underneath her pillow and started playing a music into her earpiece. Not very long had she been listening to the music that a remorse swept through her, and it felt she had just been set free from a bondage.

She remember about her student, the boy Adefemi and the way she had treated him. She felt sorry and decided, since she won't be seeing him again, she should send him an apology for the way she might have treated him.

Truly, she knew she had really treated him badly but it wasn't her fault anyway, she thought. If it were not for her love that was back, she would have made him the best friend she never had.

She now acknowledged that Adefemi was really a nice boy to have as a friend but nothing could she do again to still be seen hanging about with him as she had done the other day.

She felt the only thing she could do now was to just sent him a message hiding her number if it were possible to do so.

She was in the process typing the message when she fell asleep and the phone fell off her hand onto the bed.

It happened Kunle woke up in the middle of the night and saw that the earpiece was still in her ears, music playing out loudly. He removed the earpiece from her ears, picked up the phone and decided closing the Media when he saw the message she was typing.

He read every bit of it to the last uncompleted words she was writing, “I love you but,.........”

Kunle sent the message to his own number and deleted it from the outbox. He placed the phone back to where it was laid, and the sleep for him couldn't come again.

When he remembered they were going out on christmas day, he got the plan in his head, that was the perfect day he would ask her about this.

“So this girl dey cheat me?” He asked his thoughts, “who the person even fit be for that school?”

Then picking the phone up again, he quickly copied Adefemi's number on his phone and said he was going to call the number tomorrow and possibly deal with him.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2015

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Later when the school had closed and the police had come to drive some of the intruder-schools away, Adefemi and Zainob with some of her friends went home together.

Adefemi had resolved to start a proper and dedicated relationship with Zainob. To give her all the time she needed, the way he had been giving Fatimah and her friends, even Miss Yemisi the other day they had hang out on the field.

He was going to love her the way his maturity could do; - so he had decided today was the best day to get everything started.

The Principal had announced there was no school on Thursday and Friday. They only had a day left to come around to school which was tomorrow. And since Zainob had also said her mother and mother's sister were not at home today, he had made it up, it was cool he went along with her to know where she lives.

Once they got to her house, which was not all that a luxury, she went to change her uniforms into a mufti, a gown which revealed her cleavages; her unripe breast so colourful in her fair skin. Wow!!! Adefemi had not noticed this was how Zainob looked all this while.

As she took a plate - coming before him to ask what she should buy to entertain him, he almost broke off staring at her shape. She had tied the rope-belt on the belly of her gown round her waist and her figures were tempting.

“Will you eat Jollof rice?” She asked, now sitting on the middle table in front of him.

“No, I don't want anything!” He shied but she didn't listen to him. She went out of the room to buy the food.

“Femo, Wo idi Zainob bo sen gbon ninu gown yen! Mehn, Igbadun lowa!”

Zainob's friends teased him saying, he should look how her ass shook in her gown. He couldn't smile or laugh. He only thought about lust. He was so lustful, thinking about different things.

When he had finally eaten and rose to leave, Zainob hugged him the way he had never received in his life. His manhood responded to just her bossom touching his chest.

He, though a bit taller than she was, bent his head across her neck, almost reaching her nape. He used his hands to rub her back - hands reaching a bit down her abdomen, to her ass.

By the time they got to the bus-stop, the unbelievable happened. Since the bus had not had many passengers, Adefemi and Zainob's friends sitting beside him - Zainob, standing outside the window to stare at him. She never bulged at all but the moment the bus got filled up and started moving with the congestion, Zainob started shedding tears.

“Femi, Zainob ma'n ke!” They informed him, even the passengers on the bus who were mostly females turned to looked at Zainob.

She walked to catch up with the bus; her eyes were shot red, water flowing freely out of them.

“Heeeeeeeyyyya! Some ladies and mothers who understood what was happening sympathised. Adefemi also broke down, sobbing.

“Zainob, go now, abi what is it self? See, you are making him cry!” Her friends attacked her, yet, she came and requested his hand from the window.

They held hands for long, Zainob moving with the bus as the traffic got not any better. She later wiped his tears, kissed his hands and said goodbye.

“I will come on Sunday!” He broke down again, “call me this night!” He wept as the bus took a short cut and sped off.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2015

It was about 6:15pm and they both sat in the car blaming each other for what had gone wrong. Blacky was the one who raged the most - at his partner. They almost went physical.

“Na you cause am! Who talk say make you order for that drink?” His partner blamed as blacky rested his head on the steering. He was so confused of what had happened all together.

“Come guy, we don ever shayo make we sleep like this before?” Blacky asked his partner who snapped a fist against his left palm.

“I no know abeg. Damn it!!!” He cursed.

“Guy, reason with me na. Be like say something dey for that drink.” Blacky suggested, pressing his point further.

“You mean say the 3 packs of Don Simon wey we drink get something inside? Abi which kind stupid yarn you dey yarn! Guy, you no get sense?”

He ranted and they started exchanging words again.

“You dey crase! Na you cause am.”

“No, na you! Stupid fool.”

They continued that way for long as if they were still under the influence of the Vino Tinto they had swallowed in gulps.

Their phones had been ringing all through the time they were shouting without knowing. When a short silence fell between them, it gave a chance for a ear to hear the tone of a phone - ring.

“Na boss o! Chai, wetin I go explain now?” He regretted; picking up the phone to answer the call.

“Hello boss!” He picked and said in a sad voice.

“How e go? Una no even fit call since to yarn how the thing go! Una don reach the place wey we agree? And hope say una follow the plans?” Were the questions that spilled out of the receiver.

“Boss, we no see the babe o! We miss her movement! And we don ask people about her but still, everybody talk say dem no know where she dey!”

“What!!!” The boss exclaimed.

THE STORY HAS JUST BEGAN.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Why b say nah Red house dey always come last?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmm getting prepared
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bb4u(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dunno why I just can't stop thinking of this story. Tnx 4 d lenghty update Fembleez. More wisdom
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmmm thank God for Mariam ooooooo

Yemis mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
fem u over fed me with yah update. Thanks bro. Waiting for part 2
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tife101(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] oga fembleez, well done. Tnks 4 d update
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
fembleez111111111111
where are thou
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Suspect33(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fembleez1 ... Abeg cme continue part 2
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by flow1759: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fembleez1 nice story you got here! I have always been your secret follower.

I need your help on this one!

I sent my entry for the mobilebookshelf write and win and i need votes.

Pls i need votes from readers of this story.

You vote this way:
1. Like our facebook page (by clicking on the like button or visiting the page directly www.facebook.com/mymobilebookshelf )
2. Vote for any three authors of your choice by checking three names and click “vote”
3. Fill the contact form, then submit.

Vote here! http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

Thats all! Thank you!!! wink

STILL I FLOW
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
femblez1 when are you starting part 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.