Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (65425 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

I am telling you
She does not respect her hubby even after his admonitions to be calm around his mum

That's what happened when there is no authority in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

That's how crackhaus jaw will look like when they knock off his teeth.

The story long. I will type again when I come back from church.

I wan go church today.

Bless you kiss

Pray for me cheesy,I will be waiting.... kiss
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

That's what happened when there is no authority in the house.

True.

And the insinuation by the wife that his mom is diabolical speaks volumes.

Some people see evil everywhere because they r evil themselves

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

True.

Let me read the story-coming... cheesy
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

You are crazy cheesy.

I just came to read you and crackhaus comments,i love reading from both of you .... tongue tongue
Lol. . . you dey make my head swell o grin cool
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol. . . you dey make my head swell o grin cool

Lol,but it's true na... cheesy
You two are funny and i enjoy reading your "toasting"...
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

sad
Mogbe shockedshocked

Chilli is that what your teeth looks like? sad

Anyway, you know nothing gon' keep me away... we will have to work on your dentition together and seek out the best medical treatment available, because that is what lovers do. grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Lol,but it's true na... cheesy
You two are funny and i enjoy reading your "toasting"...
Please help me tell Chillisauce (chai, the moniker alone dey entice me) that I have nothing but good intentions cheesy
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Please help me tell Chillisauce (chai, the moniker alone dey entice me) that I have nothing but good intentions cheesy

grin grin you are as crazy as she...
So you prefer older women to all these sweet 16 you have around here?and what do you bring to the table in this relationship? cheesy

And you have to know that my commission is top the notch,so you need to be ready because MILF ladies are not that affordable.Its takes more to keep them in shape and sexy.. tongue
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

True.

Ok i read through and i don't know why people like creating trouble for themselves.
The lady knows that her MIL does not like her,the best thing to do when she is around is to tolerate her excesses.She wanted to take some pictures,what she could have done is to talk to her politely and give her two or three pictures and still promise her to send more to her when she duplicate them.

It is not everything you must fight for in life especially with family.For a woman to raise her hands on an old lady is very bad-I don't even have words for it.She could have at least wait for her husband...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

cheesy
Did you read my story in our ****.
I have taken it off. Hope you saw it. If not, too bad. It's gone.
Happy Sunday.

Btw, do you remember akpu ka nti.you know this swollen jaw . childhood days when you eat strong dry corn grin.

What's the name in English. I don't see it happening again
It's called Mumps in English.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Ok i read through and i don't know why people like creating trouble for themselves.
The lady knows that her MIL does not like her,the best thing to do when she is around is to tolerate her excesses.She wanted to take some pictures,what she could have done is to talk to her politely and give her two or three pictures and still promise her to send more to her when she duplicate them.

It is not everything you must fight for in life especially with family.For a woman to raise her hands on an old lady is very bad-I don't even have words for it.She could have at least wait for her husband...

Exactly what I expected

She is insinuating her MIL is diabolical. And wants to deal with her to overcome the 'devil'

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

grin grin you are as crazy as she...
So you prefer older women to all these sweet 16 you have around here?and what do you bring to the table in this relationship? cheesy

And you have to know that my commission is top the notch,so you need to be ready because MILF ladies are not that affordable.Its takes more to keep them in shape and sexy.. tongue
I don't prefer older women, I prefer Chillisauce grin

But wait o, Chilli can not be more than 37...I can bet my chest hair on that.

About your commission and affordability, just convince her first and see what the Lord can do. gringrin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

I don't prefer older women, I prefer Chillisauce grin

But wait o, Chilli can not be more than 37...I can bet my chest hair on that.

About your commission and affordability, just convince her first and see what the Lord can do. gringrin

Of course not, but **cough**ok.....so you want to tell me that you are around that age?

I will do just that,chilli is my girl wink

For a yacht i will do it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
@Op.

Get some stronger backbone and stick with your wife, you have been married to her for more than 4 years with 2 lovely kids, destroying your marriage now because of your meddling mother is foolish, leave your wife to do what? Start afresh with another woman recommended by your mum? Your wife can apologise to your mum later but your marriage moves on.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2015
perfectionist:
@ ZACHIE
Thanks for updating your previous post.
My wife called me while they were still quarrelling, before the fight started.
I hope to God this issue is resolved amicably. I've already started the mediation process but it's not easy 'cos my mother would have none of it. Her terms for reconciliation are rather steep, necessitating the departure of my wife from the home.

Imagine, your mum will be happy for her grand kids to be without their mum or daddy, she really up to something and your wife knew that hence her action.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Exactly what I expected

She is insinuating her MIL is diabolical. And wants to deal with her to overcome the 'devil'
Diabolical enough to use pictures of her own grandchild for ritual purposes, funny insinuation considering how said diabolical MIL can still take a pic with the child at another time.

However, I can't rule out the possibility of one having a diabolical MIL but if she believes that fighting a supposed witch in the physical is the best way to overcome the devil, then she's got a few screws loose. . . or has she forgotten night will come.

I'd rather not believe she thinks her MIL is diabolical, she just doesn't like the woman...period!
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Kimoni: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
justwise:
@Op.

Get some stronger backbone and stick with your wife, you have been married to her for more than 4 years with 2 lovely kids, destroying your marriage now because of your meddling mother is foolish, leave your wife to do what? Start afresh with another woman recommended by your mum? Your wife can apologise to your mum later but your marriage moves on.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Kimoni: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Imagine, your mum will be happy for her grand kids to be without their mum or daddy, she really up to something and your wife knew that hence her action.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Of course not, but **cough**ok.....so you want to tell me that you are around that age?

I will do just that,chilli is my girl wink

For a yacht i will do it tongue tongue tongue
Hehehe, I'm not around that age... she's older but not with more than 7/8years I figure. grin

Ed's Wife, for a yacht you will have do a lot more than that oo... like joining us for a three.some cheesycheesy
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Diabolical enough to use pictures of her own grandchild for ritual purposes, funny insinuation considering how said diabolical MIL can still take a pic with the child at another time.

However, I can't rule out the possibility of one having a diabolical MIL but if she believes that fighting a supposed witch in the physical is the best way to overcome the devil, then she's got a few screws loose. . . or has she forgotten night will come.

I'd rather not believe she thinks her MIL is diabolical, she just doesn't like the woman...period!

She believes it...I tell you

Let's wait for the op to tell us her feelings about his mom

Cc: perfectionist
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
[b] Utter sentimental crap...the sort that should get the OP serious marital trouble with the wife pretty much encouraged to do worse maybe poison the OP if ever she suffers any indiscretions like all humans must go through,if you ask us.Then when you now look at rights you'd noticed a sinster pattern here..the wife being obsessed with her turf and going eyeball to eyeball with a greater extention of the OP,a matriach, a living institution, this is akin to desecrating a hallowed altar or shrine for that matter,what happened to 'stoop to conquer'? That shows a massive disrespect to the OP nevermind the OP's brothers,sisters,father even kinsmen,worse still the OP,his kids stands a greater danger of being isolated from the greater commune - a development that could negatively affect them in critical aspects of their young lives- if he doesn't show who is in charge here because no one will want anything to do with a poisoned apple of a family.Yes, it is better for worse death do us part blah blah but a tree cannot make a forest alone-this is not America-especially if that tree's innocent children face the injustice of being cut off due to the mad indiscretions of the mother and the bumbling hesitancy of the father(in Africa the child becomes the bizness of everyone including the extended family).The matriach might be wrong slapping the wife but all that flew outta the window the moment she battered the matriach especially if the wife cannot do the same to her own mother.OP is not lookin to make friends btw the two-that ship has since sailed since the wife didn't voluntarily leave after the slap- but should look out to solving this matter laying down the law and boundaries but not before dishing out punitive measures to both parties...and we believe the wife should bear the greater brunt of it to get her to reformation,remorse and true repentance( how else is he gonna set down markers if he's percieved as a wuss?) while the mother who beared most of the bodily harm should recieve medical treatment before a serious telling off by her son with threats or bluffs of cuttin her off completely and maybe an extended family censure. [/b]
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Indeed.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
cococandy:
Why on earth are you being rude?
Because some cooch skinned fleabag placed 'fhuck' and 'our mother' in the same sentence and to add insult to injury we never had any prior exchange with the pig tailed fleabag to warrant such cowardly unprovoked verbal attack.Go figure.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

True.

I used to be friends with a girl, I don't even like talking about it because somehow, I still love her and it's not really fun talking of people in a negative light but sometimes one can't help it, especially if what is being said is true.

So many things went down and I know what it took me to decide I can't keep being friends with her, certainly not if she continues behaving the way she does, I called her after a misunderstanding and told her how much I loved her but that she's being a bad person, so I can't be friends anymore.

This girl asked her bf(in school o)to choose between her and his brother who came to write post ume, because she had a misunderstanding with the 17 years old, she was 22 then, abeg tell me how this girl will behave in marriage,if she continues this way.grin

A girl who thinks the boy must do her laundry and whatever she says, abeg I no even wan go there.

Then, my cousin's wife na another case, her own dey even make me laugh because she doesn't even understand that we are only extending the love we have for my cuz to her by taking all her rubbish, yet she doesn't want to be reasonable, imagine someone that even neighbors know is something else.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

The woman is angry, it is not out of this world that she would threaten such, like we don't know how emotional an old woman will get over being slapped by someone younger, let alone her DIL.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

OP already did and I quoted it somewhere.

Lemme check
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
freecocoa:
The woman is angry, it is not out of this world that she would threaten such, like we don't know how emotional an old woman will get over being slapped by someone younger, let alone her DIL.

Good!, now she knows how it feels to be slapped, so next time she will keep her itching hands to herself and report to her son. I can't imagine an elderly woman who feels that it's ok to slap an adult..she not her daughter, she is her son's wife, somebody else's daughter. Do you want the DIL to send her mother to go and slap back?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
perfectionist:

Thanks, Cococandy. Your advice is always appreciated on this forum.
As to the reasons behind their animosity I cannot say but I do suspect my wife believes my mother is against her and may want to harm her.
The other women present tried to separate the fight to no avail. Even neighbours assisted but they just won't let go until I came.
I've always advised my wife to avoid any situation that would lead to a quarrel or fight with my mother. I guess she chose not to listen.

Cc: Pickabeau1 and Crackhaus
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
perfectionist:

My wife would gladly do that but my mother has threatened fire and brimstone if I ever show up at her place with my wife.

The wife is ready to apologise but the gangster MIL is not having it...she wants a replacement, a doormat to walk all over

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Good!, now she knows how it feels to be slapped, so next time she will keep her itching hands to herself and report to her son. I can't imagine an elderly woman who feels that it's ok to slap an adult..she not her daughter, she is her son's wife, somebody else's daughter. Do you want the DIL to send her mother to go and slap back?
I have said it yesterday that, if you can't see your MIL as your mum, then I totally have no business discussing this with you.

I don't even have to see or literally take elderly people as my parents to know I'm not supposed to get physical with them.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Hehehe, I'm not around that age... she's older but not with more than 7/8years I figure. grin

Ed's Wife, for a yacht you will have do a lot more than that oo... like joining us for a three.some cheesycheesy

You are such a naughty man,getting chill alone is like mission impossible but adding me to the equation? shocked shocked

You know i am blue right?an helicopter tour in stamford bridge plus meeting my fav player hmmm i can think about it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.