Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? (680 Views)

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / Note 3 Vs Galaxy S5 Which One Can I Go For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2015
A friend of mine called me that her uncle want to sent her smart phone. He gave her option to choose from Iphone 6 and Samsung s5. Guys which one will she choose that better. I know their prices are not the same.
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls I need help on this
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by Mykcool(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Since it's a lady she should go with the iPhone 6 cos am sure she wouldn't be bothered about heavy customisation. And apart from that if she nor fine the iPhone go make all them boiz dey reason her side grin and get more proposals from them
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by basille(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
iPhone 6 hands down.
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by johnstar(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
s5
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by GhostFucker: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Since na girl, iPhone 6
Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
iPhone 6 definitely, but she must get a case because the thing is slippery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by mavelos1o(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iphone 6= if you want something fast, with a good camera and it will definitely give you some rep. but when it falls, ewoh!!!
Galaxy S5= if you want something durable (yeah, it's water proof. not HOT WATER sha), better battery, more storage, better screen quality, more flexibility in terms of apps and troubleshooting(no much apple geeks in your area i guess, Yeah, i know i'm right).

Don't get it because you want to join the bandwagon
Don't get it because it's cheap

go with what you'll gain from. not something that will make you spend more. you get??

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And Samsung S5 Which One Is Beter? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Another Season Of Free iPhone Unlock. Suntemitech / BLU Selfie Debuts With A 13-megapixel Front Camera / I Need Advice On Spectranet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.