Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Young And Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young And Pregnant (1657 Views)

Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend; Insults Wife Pics Video / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) / To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Pregnant by Segibambo(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
She is young, not of age, innocent..
Arrested by the vices that trail teenagers.
Not able to resist, diving deep down into a world lust,
her mind blotted out, her innocence gone
now she has fully lost all sense of respect, she gives her self
freely to the highest bidder.
They come into her life
steal her innocence, pollutes her mind..
made her forget values, ruined her life.
Now she is young, pregnant with her future so dim,
yet another child born into suffering,
yet another mistake.
I am really pained in my heart, moved to tears on seeing a
childhood neighbour heavily pregnant..
The seeds we sow would never cease to germinate.
<sighs>

1 Like

Re: Young And Pregnant by Aviero: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Is this a poem? undecided
Re: Young And Pregnant by dharay99: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2015
0p, so wetin come happen...wetin make we do? angry
Re: Young And Pregnant by Mhizizzy(f): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Teenage pregnancy is soon rampant nowadays

GOD HELP US
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Apart from creating this thread,what else have you done to salvage her situation
Re: Young And Pregnant by falconey(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
this is none of my business shah!
Re: Young And Pregnant by Segibambo(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2015
I am a teenager myself
we grew up together
we were never really friends though
I remember she had an abortion earlier on maybe at 15..
I didn't know much then
but me coming back from school yesterday and seeing her stomach so big gave me the chills..

honestly she is a person whom if you are conversant with her kind of life style and friends she keeps, you would not really be awed seeing her pregnant.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Lmao.

Young and pregnant? Wtf is this? How about asking "young and fvcking"? If she believes she's old enough to start fvcking round after round like a rabbit, she should also be old enough to know that pregnancy would occur and that pregnancy is actually another human growing in her tummy! So what's the fvcking problem here?

Someone planted a seed in her and it's germinating, Nigga, go get your own farm and start cultivating!

I don't give a fvck about a girl getting pregnant after wanton irresponsible fvcking. She'll only have my pity if she was raped.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Segibambo(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Aviero:
Is this a poem? undecided

not at all, its a real life situation.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Segibambo:
I am a teenager myself
we grew up together
we were never really friends though
I remember she had an abortion earlier on maybe at 15..
I didn't know much then
but me coming back from school yesterday and seeing her stomach so big gave me the chills..

honestly she is a person whom if you are conversant with her kind of life style and friends she keeps, you would not really be awed seeing her pregnant.

So what is d problem...

Oga explain ur thread. Now ... ok she pregnant u all knew she wud get pregnant ... So what is d issue undecided
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao.

Young and pregnant? Wtf is this? How about asking "young and fvcking"? If she believes she's old enough to start fvcking round after round like a rabbit, she should also be old enough to know that pregnancy would occur and that pregnancy is actually another human growing in her tummy! So what's the fvcking problem here?

Someone planted a seed in her and it's germinating, Nigga, go get your own farm and start cultivating!

I don't give a fvck about a girl getting pregnant after wanton irresponsible fvcking. She'll only have my pity if she was raped.

Abi oh

If the story saud she was raped n now pregnant .. Now we cn discuss ... Its like saying that ashawo is oregnant wetin u want make we do shocked

Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Abi oh

If the story saud she was raped n now pregnant .. Now we cn discuss ... Its like saying that ashawo is oregnant wetin u want make we do shocked
cool
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
cool

Chairman good mirning
U don vote
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Chairman good mirning
U don vote
Nope. I no send. I dey play fifa.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Segibambo(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
See as they are serious expecting to read a rape case.

I tire for una matter
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:

Lol wanna get fifa lol apareantly its better than pro
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wanna get fifa lol apareantly its better than pro
I haven't tried pro. I used to prefer pro, but this fifa15 is off da hook.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
I haven't tried pro. I used to prefer pro, but this fifa15 is off da hook.

Yh its pro im used to

But my friends wont play said fifa is ur right (off the hook)
Lol what is his wife cooking for u guys today
Re: Young And Pregnant by Ishilove: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao.

Blackett, I dey suspect you... angry

1 Like

Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Blackett, I dey suspect you... angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Young And Pregnant by ireneony(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao.

wickedgrin
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
ireneony:
wickedgrin
Miss Ekpoma. . .
Re: Young And Pregnant by An0nimus: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
That's what's up.
Re: Young And Pregnant by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
An0nimus:

That's what's up.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married? Are You Sure You're Ready? / 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.