Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. (1401 Views)

Simple App That Let's You Calculate Your Electricity Bills / When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Hello, Please help me with java code for a student register application I want to build.. It would be a GUI, where a student inputs his/her matric and the app generates a random question unique to the entered matric number.. If answer is right, it marks student present and vice versa..

Please help me as a matter of urgency..Thanks..
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by codemarshal08(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
choose4me:
Hello, Please help me with java code for a student register application I want to build.. It would be a GUI, where a student inputs his/her matric and the app generates a random question unique to the entered matric number.. If answer is right, it marks student present and vice versa..

Please help me as a matter of urgency..Thanks..
Though i dont do java, but i think your request is not specific enough. Where do you really need help ?, random question generation or program logic ? what have you been able to achieve ?
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by kudaisi(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
You request lacks specifics.
- Have you started and came upon a stumbling block or you have no idea how to go about it?
- Do you have to create the student accounts ?
- Do you have to use a database, xml or in-memory Map ?
- Is it a school project/assignment (this will help too...surprisingly)?
I can help you but you have to give more give details about exactly what you want to achieve and how.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
codemarshal08:

Though i dont do java, but i think your request is not specific enough. Where do you really need help ?, random question generation or program logic ? what have you been able to achieve ?

Thanks.. I need help with the question generation and matching of answers.. I can only handle the GUI build..If you cana shed light on the program logic too, I'd appreciate it.. What language do you use?. Please assist..
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
kudaisi:
You request lacks specifics.
- Have you started and came upon a stumbling block or you have no idea how to go about it?
- Do you have to create the student accounts ?
- Do you have to use a database, xml or in-memory Map ?
- Is it a school project/assignment (this will help too...surprisingly)?
I can help you but you have to give more give details about exactly what you want to achieve and how.

Wow! You read my mind brother... Yes, There will be a database, and yes its a school project and honestly, I dont know how to go about it.. I dont think I can get past the interface.. Having students account will be a good idea..I only started java 3 months ago.. Please help me... Hope I'm more specific now..
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by uchdollar111: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bro, I've done that type of java app before, and I think I still have the sources(though I think it can be found on my github repo). Anyway, get in contact with me on 08101309222 or uchdollar(at)gmail.com, let me help you out.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2015
uchdollar111:
Bro, I've done that type of java app before, and I think I still have the sources(though I think it can be found on my github repo). Anyway, get in contact with me on 08101309222 or uchdollar(at)gmail.com, let me help you out.

Hi, Thanks alot.. I sent you an email...awaiting your reply
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Mehn, if this is the place you are stuck, I am having doubts that you might not be able to complete the app yourself!
I might be wrong though, but this one looks like beginners stuffs to me. . . .and writing data-driven applications (aka business applications) is a bit of advanced stuff (in any programming language).
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by uchdollar111: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
choose4me:

I've replied you.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Put the source code of what you have written, someone here could be nice to help u out. Your type of people like spoonfeeding, not good enough, at least u not old.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by uchdollar111: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
choose4me:

I've replied you again.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by uchdollar111: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
choose4me:

I've also replied you again.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by thewebcraft(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
dhtml18:
Mehn, if this is the place you are stuck, I am having doubts that you might not be able to complete the app yourself!
I might be wrong though, but this one looks like beginners stuffs to me. . . .and writing data-driven applications (aka business applications) is a bit of advanced stuff (in any programming language).
Sure.
Re: Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App.. by pretizy: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
hala me @ pretizy@gmail.com i will help u if u are someone willing to learn

(1) (Reply)

I Need Beta Testers For My App Before Its Official Release / $7/hr Programming Job Available / I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.