Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Need A Cake PHP Expert And Graphic Design Expert For Immediate Employment Or P - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Cake PHP Expert And Graphic Design Expert For Immediate Employment Or P (413 Views)

Coreldraw/photoshop Expert And Marketing Officer - Ibadan / How Do One State Self Employment Or An Unregistered Company On Cv. / Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cake PHP Expert And Graphic Design Expert For Immediate Employment Or P by Darlo22(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Guys I am on the verge of launching one of Nigeria ' s biggest Ecommerce site. The site was created by some Indian firm using Cake PHP however, I need someone with such expertise to work with so that we can make amendments to the codes at will as will constantly modify and refine the script to meet our business needs. I also need a social media and Graphic design expert to design our internal creatives and also aggressively market the site online.

If interested hit me up on the following channels:

celebritybanker@gmail.com
Info@cadnetwork.com.ng
darlington@cadnetwork.com.ng
Darlington Onyeagoro

(1) (Reply)

Available Jobs In Various State! / Female Accounting Officer / Writerstab Offer For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.