Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? (8360 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Do girls like the cool ,calm and collected guys,these type of guys also show good understanding ability..was talking with a female friend and during the course of our conversation I was almost about to tell that ama kinda cool type and she said it is obvious to her......

So,What do girls feel about this kind of guys?
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by falconey(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
they prefer the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

they prefer the opposite.
Maybe,maybe not...

Let's hear from others too
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Rapsodee:
Do girls like the cool ,calm and collected guys,these type of guys also good understanding ability..was talking with a female friend and during the course of our conversation I was almost about to tell that ama kinda cool type and she said it is obvious to her......

So,What do girls feel about this kind of guys?

Yea thats what we want...

Hype guys r waste of time... Being cool , calm n collected means his mature a quality we women want in a guy but most lack it grin
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
I prefer the rugged, intelligent ones
He shouldn't be the quiet type, but he should be understanding and confident
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by falconey(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Rapsodee:
Maybe,maybe not...

Let's hear from others too

oga I no hold people mouth or keypad.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Enegod(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
they like hot guys trust me! undecided
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by jamex93(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
No! ladies don't
ladies like that man who is rough
who knows how to beat a woman

that's wat ladies want.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by dharay99: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
still reading...
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by nerodenero: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Cool, calm, collected but not weak. A man should always be in control.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
He shouldn't be the quiet type, but he should be understanding
You expect d same rugged guy to be understanding?.....#INoGoBelieveAm
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I have thought u well grin
U like rugged abi ...
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
I have phobia for uncool guys

M scared dat dey are never stable

Dey may leave me for anoda bae

#Cool doesit for me
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by tintingz(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Cool and calm??

Cool and calm guys are dull to them.

Girls flock around bad, lousy, corky guys.

Guys that can control and beat them.

Later they will be the one screaming "wife beater" he's a monster after he dealt with her ... just look at MayD and his baby mama, see her face pop out like that of puff puff.

And the funniest thing is that these girls will still run back to their Tyson boyfriends. angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yea thats what we want...

Hype guys r waste of time... Being cool , calm n collected means his mature a quality we women want in a guy but most lack it grin
Tankiu jare...
Rugged and rough guys are everywhere,too many of them already.... they are stale....

Cool and Calm ones rock nowadays,take note,I didn't say Weak guys...
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Rapsodee:
Tankiu jare...
Rugged and rough guys are everywhere,too many of them already.... they are stale....

Cool and Calm ones rock nowadays,take note,I didn't say Weak guys...

Lol its true ...
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
No! ladies don't
ladies like that man who is rough
who knows how to beat a woman

that's wat ladies want.

U gt puccy , how u take know lol
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

I have thought u well grin
U like rugged abi ...

I like to be rough-handled
I am somewhat physically, emotionally and sexually, semi-masochistic
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by jamex93(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

U gt puccy , how u take know lol

I get dick

it is vividly clear that's wat ladies want
this I know
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by damseyl(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
..Yea but with a little craziness
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

I get dick

it is vividly clear that's wat ladies want
this I know

Y is it cuz ur not rugged so all d rejection prove they want different ?
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I like to be rough-handled
I am somewhat physically and emotionally, semi-masochistic
Rough handled you say...
To be slapped with passion?
To be thrown up and given a cloth-line in d air?
To be kicked like Cr7 plays long shot?
To be punched like a Mayweather fights?

Wives shouldn't be given attention when maltreated by their husbands...why?..

They deserve it
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by DrAify(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
I like them calm,neat and intelligent
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by jamex93(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Y is it cuz ur not rugged so all d rejection prove they want different ?

lolz u funny

all I want u to know is I am 100% sure that I know wat am saying
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by tintingz(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
How can a rugged person be intelligent and understanding?

What happen to the word "confident"

Most intelligent and guys are always the quite type, they talk when they have meaningful things to talk, they listen and understand you.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

lolz u funny

all I want u to know is I am 100% sure that I know wat am saying

Anyway i like rugged so u might b right grin
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by jamex93(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Anyway i like rugged so u might b right grin

I am ryt.....I know

n u Neva see rugged, if u see rugged nobody go tell u b4 u run
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by akinsadeez(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Rapsodee:
Rough handled you say...
To be slapped with passion?
To be thrown up and given a cloth-line?
To be kicked as if Cr7 is playing a PK?
To be punched like a punching bag?

Wives shouldn't be given attention when maltreated by their husbands...why?..

They deserve it

interesting.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by akinsadeez(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2015
I think It depends on the girl's character. Most times girls are attracted to people with the opposite of their own character. Quiet and shy girls usually like outspoken guys while girls who are extreme extroverts usually fall for the quiet calm guys.
But generally cool calm and collected guys are usually nice guys and nice guys always come last.
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by PunkyOh(f): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Yes. Who wants to be with an emotionally unstable little drama queen of a man with bytch tendencies lipsrsealed ?

Cool, calm & collected is sexy + manly.It's like having a rock to lean on. A guy that flips & spazzes out is exciting for like a minute.

There's a thin line though, personally I don't like guys that are emotionally closed off & non reactive. He must not be a screaming banshee but he must be in touch with his emotions & be communicative. Not Mr Spock.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
akinsadeez:
I think It depends on the girl's character. Most times girls are attracted to people with the opposite of their own character. Quiet and shy girls usually like outspoken guys while girls who are extreme extroverts usually fall for the quiet calm guys.
But generally cool calm and collected guys are usually nice guys and nice guys always come last.

Wrong !
Re: Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
PunkyOh:
Yes. Who wants to be with an emotionally unstable little drama queen of a man with bytch tendencies lipsrsealed ?

Cool, calm & collected is sexy + manly.It's like having a rock to lean on. A guy that flips & spazzes out is exciting for like a minute.

There's a thin line though, personally I don't like guys that are emotionally closed off & non reactive. He must not be a screaming banshee but he must be in touch with his emotions & be communicative. Not Mr Spock.

True cool calm n collected but not emotional n knows when to turn up lol ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / What's Your Favourite Song Right Now I Probably Havent Heard Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.