Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (29252 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by drrionelli(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2006
If a man gives a woman money in exchange for sex, she is labeled a prostitute. If a woman gives a man money in exchange for sex, he is labeled a prostitute.

Is this how you want yourself to be known?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by TCUBE(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2007
this is not an intricate situation taht is hard to decipher, jst imagine being joseph , money !!!1! dont be tempted no matter what,
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by sanmius(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2007
It's almost 2yrs your sort for this advice and its my guess that you'd have taken some action already (+vely or -vely). Anyway, this is for the benefit of others who might be in your shoes. My advice is please don't do it. it's your brother's wife we're talking about here man. not even if she was going to give you the world. she cant fill the place of your brother, ever!

by the way, are you saying you have a price tag on you? cos from the looks of things, its like you're being paid for the silly act you were contemplating. remember, what goes around, comes around!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Godalone(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2008
Please don't do it ,it is evil.God will provide all your needs according to his riches by Christ.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by eezzy(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2008
undecided Haven't seen one response from the Poster, Where is he?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by abolemma(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Hello house,
THIS IS A GREAT TEMPTATION FOR WE GUYS!
THE WOMAN IN QUESTION IS SATANIC; HOW CAN SHE GIVES THAT CONDITION? SHE WANTS TO DAMN YOUR SOUL-DON'T EVER ACEPT THE OFFER!
THANKS
EAT
PHC
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by unit(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
Maybe Soko's brother killed him when he found out he was sleeping with his wifey. cry
OR
Maybe Soko went into hiding to heed everybody's advise to run away from his sister-in-law. cool
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by emmydee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
guys, this thread is not true. the Soko guy just wan know our reaction. C now, he hasn't made any further comments on that. guys, plz stop all these fake threads, abeg.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by francessby(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
don't start what you cannot finish, why not ask your brother for money why his wife, it seems you are interested in his wife becareful
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by origina9ja(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2008
Godalone:

Please don't do it ,it is evil.God will provide all your needs according to his riches by Christ.

peep way fear God dey 4 nairaland 2
unblieveable lipsrsealed
2 God be da glory
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by origina9ja(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2008
another nollywood play 4 hereoooooo
but waitin be da name of the film undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
so you're now d ultimate stunner.
abegi leave that one and come back with something more meaningful
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by francessby(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
no be small nollywood
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by svovi: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2010
eezzy:

undecided Haven't seen one response from the Poster, Where is he?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

unit:

Maybe Soko's brother killed him when he found out he was sleeping with his wifey. cry
OR
Maybe Soko went into hiding to heed everybody's advise to run away from his sister-in-law. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

francessby:

no be small nollywood

lol cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by OCCULTIST(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ poster:

Give it to her,she ask for it, if you don't your dream of schooling will be extended,this is your chance,Give her the bleep of her life,don't accept any check from her,you must go to school since your brother refuse to pay your school fees and his wife can,give her the sex in a hot way this is called Double blessings,money and sex. Women are always ready to have intimacy at any time with anybody,that is their nature,if you don't sleep with her you will be neglecting a call for help, you may be saving a soul.

Please do it fast,and when your in school she will still be coming to receive her annointing from you
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by svovi: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
OCCULTIST:

@ poster:

Give it to her,she ask for it, if you don't your dream of schooling will be extended,this is your chance,Give her the bleep of her life,don't accept any check from her,you must go to school since your brother refuse to pay your school fees and his wife can,give her the sex in a hot way this is called Double blessings,money and sex. Women are always ready to have intimacy at any time with anybody,that is their nature,if you don't sleep with her you will be neglecting a call for help, you may be saving a soul.

Please do it fast,and when your in school she will still be coming to receive her annointing from you

l dont know who told u ''Women are always ready to have intimacy at any time with anybody,that is their nature'' GOD HAVE MERCY FOR UR SOUL OOOO cry cry
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Loveaflame(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2011
Don't give in to her.That is incest and is an abomination from the African point of view.It's better to go and look for money else where to pay your fees than to sell your soul to the devil.That woman must be an agent of Satan who wants to destroy your life.

REMEMBER THIS IF JOSEPH HAD SLEPT WITH PORTIPHAS WIFE HE WOULD NEVER HAD BECOME THE GREAT PRIME MINISTER IN EGYPT.

YOUR FUTURE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE TEMPORARY PLEASURES OF SEXUAL ADVENTURES
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2012
its incest.dnt.wen ple get marid dy bcm 1,its as gud as u bangn ur bro or sis besids she is ur sister in law dat is by law.sista dey dere abi.den flee.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by tasandra: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Soko my dear,tell her to go to Hell,were she blongs undecided undecided dont ever do it,look 4 a job of 10k.manage it b4 u get a better job....gluck.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Macdashwa(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2013
layi: Why go to your brother's wife for money in the first place?

**What if it was a test between her and your brother OR her only?

**What if u get caught...maybe not redhanded but later?

**What if she refuses to give u the money after d act?

Its risky bro. Dont do it. Go meet your friends or brother. Some1 else would help.
beta stil,ur hands re nt 4 fashn
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Leviticus 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's unclothedness; they shall be childless.

Have you seen this before, advice yourself.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by SALIMAN(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Flash back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.