Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore (56208 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by donsheddy1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hazardd:
D
so the virgins one should now go and disvirgin themselves.smh
I'm on it. *sick and tired of me being a vegetarian*
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by dulux07(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder y dis topic even made the front page undecided. Virgins shud b proud, jst because u are not does not mean u should make others feel its not worth it n bsides how many guys wont want to marry her virgin, only a silly guy will see a virgin with good xracter, n go after a non virgin with good xracter

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by felifeli: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart
Most guys are non-virgins
and where redered virginless at a tender age.And men with a good heart in this category know they shouldn't be concerned about virginity since they arent one themselves.Hence this category of men don't mind marrying a woman like themselves.

2 Experience
I've heard some men say the best wife a man can get "is a fomer prostitute".Most men have had great sexual experience and donot want to kill the vibe by marrying a novice.Hence this men prefer an experienced woman.

3.Trust & Insatiablility
Although a silly believe;some men are scared that by marrying a virgin,virgins might want to explore other planets if opportunity presents itself as they may want to find out what they've been missing all this while, since they haven't sampled anyone else.It's a scary experience for some men especially those who are usually on the road.

4.Fake Virgins
With the event of fake hymen and virginal tightinening cream.It is safe to say that some men no longer care hence the fall for the latest scam.So they marry not caring if she's had any sexual experience or not

5.Understanding

Not everyone is a non-virgin by choice, some women where molested or sexually exploited at a tender age.Some men knowing this or having similar experience couldn't careless if she was a virgin or not.

6.Maturity

They say age comes with maturity. Hence most men in this category like myself,look for something more than virginity in a woman.
Virginity is a great gift in any woman, but men in this category have come to realise it takes more than being a virgin to guarantee a great marriage, hence they look for greater qualities in a lady than bieng a virgin.

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015
[size=18pt]
I think you are a girl who has lost her virginity and regretting it so you want to brainwash us men. Na lie we no gree . We want our 70 virgins here on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Odogwujoshua(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

Don't corrupt me! I haven't had a first yet embarassed

THIS STATEMENT LED TO D DEATH OF MY GRAND MOTHER, WELL I SHOT HER. IMAGINE HER ADVICE! "I WAS A virgin after giving birth to your dad, so be a virgin like me too"
was it called for I dont blame all this killers; who knows what they might have seen or heard!
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Godsate: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Post from the pit of hell.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by catalanscrew(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
I remember ma experience with one of ma baby the first entrance was like Lekki Ep express way and she shouted!!! Am a virgin u have disvirgin me. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by kelobestline(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op!!! I hope my future wife will not deny me of marriage Oh!!!

Cos am still a virgin till now
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

what a coincidence!!!! Me too!!!!!
Thief!! grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by lanre316: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
dulux07:
I wonder y dis topic even made the front page undecided. Virgins shud b proud, jst because u are not does not mean u should make others feel its not worth it n bsides how many guys wont want to marry her virgin, only a silly guy will see a virgin with good xracter, n go after a non virgin with good xracter

No, not a silly guy but smart guy who realise that virginity is so overrated and looks out for more important qualities in a woman before choosing wife.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
TeamVirginForever grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by yungmarshall(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordthree:
idc virgin or not, as long as she has a vagina
better pikin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by zingo42(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

One thing i love about you is that you never cease to amaze me with your foolishness. . . . grin
hahahahahaha,u can say that again
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enough of all dis virgin dis virgin dat write ups already!.let anyone who wanna remain one continue n dose who don't want it shud break it.abeg aren't dere more important tins to write about?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
It is good to marry a virgin because she can't tell if you suck in bed...she never had anyone to compare you with undecided

1) Sex is natural, it is only a matter of time she suspects that you are a poor performer then she is likely to regard as a chore rather than for fun

2) Orgasm is not newest word in the dictionary

3) Most girls grew ip devouring Mills and Boon and Harlequin books tongue

Goodluck trying to perform poorly because she is a virgin. Selfish being.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by classicyung(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Did I just see this? Abeg I lurv'em virgins ooh
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by smilyice(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Boiled plaintain.......I go chop u ooo[b] grin[b]
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Tookool(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart
and where redered virginless at a tender age.And men with a good heart in this category know they shouldn't be concerned about virginity since they arent one themselves.Hence this category of men don't mind marrying a woman like themselves.

2 Experience
I've heard some men say the best wife a man can get "is a fomer prostitute".Most men have had great sexual experience and donot want to kill the vibe by marrying a novice.Hence this men prefer an experienced woman.

3.Trust & Insatiablility
Although a silly believe;some men are scared that by marrying a virgin,virgins might want to explore other planets if opportunity presents itself as they may want to find out what they've been missing all this while, since they haven't sampled anyone else.It's a scary experience for some men especially those who are usually on the road.

4.Fake Virgins
With the event of fake hymen and virginal tightinening cream.It is safe to say that some men no longer care hence the fall for the latest scam.So they marry not caring if she's had any sexual experience or not

5.Understanding

Not everyone is a non-virgin by choice, some women where molested or sexually exploited at a tender age.Some men knowing this or having similar experience couldn't careless if she was a virgin or not.

6.Maturity

They say age comes with maturity. Hence most men in this category like myself,look for something more than virginity in a woman.
Virginity is a great gift in any woman, but men in this category have come to realise it takes more than being a virgin to guarantee a great marriage, hence they look for greater qualities in a lady than bieng a virgin.

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015

For me ....I can't even str4ff a virgin talk less of marrying one, can't stand the site of blood on my dee
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by lolaluv1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
What a stupid, effed up post.

Like fake hymens and tightening creams are So available. And even if it was So available, can you compare a refurbished and the real deal....
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart

2 Experience

3.Trust & Insatiablility

4.Fake Virgins

5.Understanding

6.Maturity

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015
said by who? Don't be deceived, because 90% of men wish to have a virgin as their wives and I'm desperately looking for one to marry o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Misogynist2014(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Owo will say, E sene oun luka ma re, afene ori e ma san. Meaning that, There is no one that hates good, except him with a bad head. Who in his right mind loves someone used by men for fantasy, one whose sin according to Bible requires death penalty?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

Baby, do you suck on bed

u don forget say ur status dey show female?

LA wa for all these fake boys claiming to be fake girls.
pity for ur fake life. life?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by UncleJudax(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Are you a virgin? If yes i will like to marry you
Hehehe. Just like that? Virginity must be your utmost criterion in a woman.
Be careful of the fake ones. Lol
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by fullblast(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart

2 Experience

3.Trust & Insatiablility

4.Fake Virgins

5.Understanding

6.Maturity

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015
Purity is of great essence but MOST of dese guuls dt claim 2b virgins are hypocriteS. Yes, most are involved in lots of kissing,necking,petting, FINGERING, cunnilingus. All theese willl stilll keep d "hymen" intact which is d symbol of virginity. A friend told me how he use to take shower wt a lady dt claims she's a virgin, doing all kindS of dirty stuffs wt her but she willl nevEr allow a p*nis penEtration.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by elantraceey(f): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
So much talk about virginity, I only love the last point, there's far more to a decent lady than her virginity status.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Ignatio(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
My girl is still a virgin and am cool with it.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Tolubory(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart

2 Experience

3.Trust & Insatiablility

4.Fake Virgins

5.Understanding

6.Maturity

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015

Guy, How did you came about this Unconfirmed Case study.
Do you mean, "Why you don't like to marry Virgin "
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by bosun11(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
damseyl:
Op who told you guys don't want to marry virgins, en?

See his tin like roasted plantain grin

Jeeez anyway am not interested in marrying a virgin either
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by djeoziv(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
lanre316:
What is it with virginity talks on nairaland these past few days. Of what use exactly is virginity. I really want to know. Even the most "holy" frigid virgin will lose her virginity on her wedding day. So what's the noise about. When there are other qualities that makes a good wife like sexual skills, homeliness, caring heart, non-materialiatic, successful career, good cook etc etc. Virginity is not even in the top ten. Virginity ko, Virgin Atlantic ni. Mtcheew.

Nobody forced u to pull Ur pants down.... Cheer up
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by bosun11(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
Yes, I suck booobs undecided

PERFECT REPLY !!! U BE REAL BADOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by bosun11(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
VIRGIN OR NAH....SHE GOT A VIRGINA SO I REALLY CARE LESS.....
As long the lady has good home training , presentable , intelligent and above all good on bed......she is okay

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by hantsi002(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
damseyl:
Op who told you guys don't want to marry virgins, en?

See his tin like roasted plantain grin
I myself don't bloody care about virginity
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Crysallis(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
If you are a virgin then marry a virgin and vice versa.

If you are not a virgin and wish to marry a virgin, jst make sure you understand urselves well

so one does not complain d other os pushing too much.

btw marrying a virgin doesnt guarantee a great marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.