Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? (3250 Views)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
i noticed that they just fall in love with
the bad guys who treat them bad . And when I say good
guys I mean the sweet guys that have patience,
understanding, respect and not there just for
the physical. Why are they the ones to get
hurt?

Most women go for the bad boys when they are
young and fun. By the time they reached their
upper 20's/ lower 30's, they are emotionally
worn out by getting hurt from the bad guys
than they run to the good guys. Us good guy
then have to deal with the baggage ( ex.
resentment, sexual dysfunctions, insecurities,
you name it).
They don't know they are
cheating out their future husband the benefits
he deserve.

Think about it, how many times has a nice guy
like you dropped hints to a girl only to watch
her go out with some jerk?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
It's because they are Alien.
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by dharay99: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
funny buh, u kinda ryt...I'm almost done being nice, cry will change wen d ryt time cumz... sad
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol they knw I'd neva lower my standards. U can't be used like a trash and give d lord orders d lord to grant u somethin new. I'd neva put a ring on a lady's finger who pretends to be smth she is not!
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Lacomus:
It's because they are Alien.
I don't understand..... elaborate
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
dharay99:
funny buh, u kinda ryt...I'm almost done being nice, cry will change wen d ryt time cumz... sad
lol and when is that?
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
liljboy:
I don't understand..... elaborate
they are new on earth the bat guys have been around for millennium.
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
dharay99:

Baby, don't stop being nice cry
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by dharay99: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
liljboy:
lol and when is that?

when i finally settle down wid dat right girl 0f mine...
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by dharay99: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

Baby, don't stop being nice cry
lol, so yew love & prefer nice guys.?
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
dharay99:

lol, so yew love & prefer nice guys.?

Yes, but not too nice guys wink
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Lacomus:
they are new on earth the bat guys have been around for millennium.
mmmmmm okay ooo
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

so make we mix am for you?
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2015
I stoPped being a nice guy when I was in 200Level (2009)..I learnt the hard way..

They aint loyal...I swear, they aint loyal...
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
I stoPped being a nice guy when I was in 200Level (2009)..I learnt the hard way..

eyah!!!! sowi ooo
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2015
DDeliverer:

nice guys? Taa! If i hear say i nice make GEJ win. Me wey be say i was taught the lessons of being nice back then in high school.

it feels good being bad.cool
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Bluestarry:
nice guys? Taa! If i hear say i nice make GEJ win. Me wey be say i was taught the lessons of being nice back then in high school.

it feels good being bad.cool
what if en win?
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
liljboy:
what if en win?
then ill be forced to be nice......... Maybe when i marry grin
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by dharay99: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

I like your taste dear...u garrit. cool
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Bluestarry:
then ill be forced to be nice......... Maybe when i marry grin
smart move
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by delishpot: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Same with good girls. Biko dont make it a guy only thing.

Why are the good people always the ones to get hurt is the most logical question to ask.
Re: Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? by liljboy(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
delishpot:
Same with good girls. Biko dont make it a guy only thing.

Why are the good people always the ones to get hurt is the most logical question to ask.
guys get the heat most times

(1) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / A Thread For Ladies With Big Cleavage / Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.