Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit (51535 Views)

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) / Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by themonk(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

do not vote anywhere in Biafra land

do not vote!!!!

Biafra must come

if u dnt vote then the international observers will know how serious we are!

stay in your house

or vote and die

your Choice

at the other side for us abroad there will be serious protest across over 50 countries or so

we are marching

do not vote or u die cool

This is the most foolish statement ive seen in my life..you are a lousy APC propaganda machine. i dont even want to explain to you how foolish you are, cause u wont understand.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Defcon1(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Saeed348:
Sai Buhari
DELUSION is when you believe that under your presidential candidate,there will be non-stop power supply,no use of generators,no form of insecurity,stabilized world oil price,great economy,no more importation of fuel, better communications tarrifs ,better naira-dollar exchange rate and better life in general; but even though it's obvious he is lying(like ALL politicians do), you still go ahead and type...Sai Buhari

Vote for your preferred candidate, people, but don't fall for any politician's lies.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ExpressBooking1: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
This is no propaganda. I am currently in Enugu it is true. Doctors have been drafted from National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu and University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital with ambulances to the scene
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by whytepawn1(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
5p1naz:
The topic isn't clear enough. Who detonated the bomb? Antibomb squad or terrorists?? If you use the word explosion rocks and antibomb squad detonation in the same sentence, you confuse us.

who will you vote for today?

Like for GMB

share for GEJ
seems you didn't read the complete article. the information therein is clear as crystal, no ambiguity what so ever.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ngoziama: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Very true.just spoken with a loved one in a enugu.helicopters are hovering over the spot.very familiar with the place.APC just trying to scare ibos away from voting for goodluck.infact my relative who was at home has now set out to vote.Apc how many of us can you kill.i speak confusion into your midst now and it shall be so in Jesus name.amen. ndi uchu.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Gboliwe: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Ugik:

am a full blooded enugu boy,primary,secondary and university education.would have served there but en no work.and dats where i come from..

Then you should be excommunicated after having this Enugu exposure and you don't know what WTC means.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
ochoa:
but when bomb keep Goin up in the northern part of the country(mind u these re areas where he'll defo rake up millions of vote.) But Sum peeps here keep shouting... *buhari call ur Boyz to order*... So Which kinda reasoning will u call that..... Logical or moronic?
logical
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Gboliwe: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
ExpressBooking1:
This is no propaganda. I am currently in Enugu it is true. Doctors have been drafted from National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu and University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital with ambulances to the scene

Stop lying dude! Kai!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
holyeye1989:
NA APC WORK..TO SCARE US AWAY..SEE UNA.
see his mouth like na APC WORK...elenu Jatijati
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]INEC chairman will announced GENERAL
MUHAMMADU BUHARI as winner of
presidential election which wil come up
tommorow with d vote of 37,000 000,436
votes while goodluck jonathan of PDP has d
vote of 21,000 000 122 votes I now declear
general muhammadu Buhari as d winner,if u
beleive dis type Ameen.[/size]
Pls don't die of sudden heart attacck
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ngoziama: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
ochoa:
but when bomb keep Goin up in the northern part of the country(mind u these re areas where he'll defo rake up millions of vote.) But Sum peeps here keep shouting... *buhari call ur Boyz to order*... So Which kinda reasoning will u call that..... Logical or moronic?

Rake billoons with your underage and aliens but victory is fa from you.Of course they are his boys who he wants to be pampered for raping and toturing women and children to death.jega manipulation of figures in the north will bring shame and disgrace to him.If you want power then let us part so you can keep bombing yourselves
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ikeyman00(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@
abagworo

Is Biafra radio online 24hrs

no it is on 24 hrs

but comes LIVE on 7am and 7pm everyday

even Oga Jonathan cannot vote

buharrriii don rig election o
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by fortunella: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

Plz be patriotic and send to others.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ikeyman00(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

use your Brain lipsrsealed

do not vote anywhere in Biafran land

or u vote and die

when Jonthan lose he will be declare President of Biafra

vote and die

Aba lead the way; they are not voting
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ikeyman00(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

hey time for yoruba and hausa to go their way

all hail Biafra
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Toktee(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Why Nigerians security agencies too hasty to conclude anytime there is incident?
The so called bomb does not damaged the engine of the car,the seats are intact,the boot is intact,what kind of bomb that does not affect the fuel tank?
Rubbish,there was nothing like bomb attack,you guys should better investigate the caused the incident.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by meetndee(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Oh my! shocked shocked they ve not started voting and they already planning to kill people. I think its best i stay indoors.

That is the plan to stop you from exercising your right
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ikeyman00(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

again again and again

do not vote anywhere in Biafra land

or u vote and dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chukwu okike; yajeshua; jehova; chukwuabiahama; the most highness is God

Biafra is coming; the kingdom of God on earth

we are here!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ExpressBooking1: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2015
EvenInFreetown:

My friend don't start spreading rumours here.I'm in uwani now precisely isuochi str.which is just a 'stone-throw' from WTC;there is no explotion,evrywhere is calm and peaceful...Plz let us be careful wit our utterances.People shld go out and vote 4 candidates of their choices.

A doctor friend that works in National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu here just called me to pass that information. meanwhile I dey Trans Ekulu quite far from Nkpokiti axis
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Ugik(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Trut:
This news is false, i just called my friend who live close to WTC (Nkpokiti Precisely) now, he said nothing like explosion in WTC primary school. He also said Enugu is calm.
keep quiet and say what you knw.they came with a honda vehicle but on sighting the heavy police presence,they abandoned the car and it exploded but nobody was hurt.i live in abakpa area and the news is everywhere in enugu and even on nta enugu
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ikeyman00(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

at this junction im off to protest here in UK

we will head to the zoo embassy and house of common

the same will be done in Germany; Greece; dubia; america etc

at 12 noon
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by koligs: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Bloomyloo:

Thank me later I'm busy correcting ur kind...

What is this one saying
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by NTUEGBE(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
ani ntuegbeneseooo mulu shikaguma. Ok biafra all the way
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@
abagworo

no it is on 24 hrs

but comes LIVE on 7am and 7pm everyday

even Oga Jonathan cannot vote

buharrriii don rig election o

I like Buhari over Jonathan but I love Biafra over everything. Why are you guys not fighting for release of those zionists?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by SirDorianGray(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
shedrack1234:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS STANDING FOR OVER 20MNS NOW TO DO ACCREDITATION BUT THE CARD READER IS NOT WORKING.
THIS IS WHAT BUHARI HAS PLAND BUT I ASURE YOU THAT ALL HIS PLAN WILL FAIL

HE IS STILL STANDING AS AM TALKING TO YOU..

And what's the big deal in Jonathan standing, isn't it normal for voters to stand before voting? Many of had to queue under the hot sun to register for pvc so let him feel what the masses are going thru on a daily basis....he's not standing alone...
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by scantee(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
The news is true, NTA just confirmed it with pictures and report from Enugu State CP. God pass them, we must vote for GEJ.. never again
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by 400billionman: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Mbaka. WHY ?

Bomb scare in Imo state too. So APC planned to disenfranchise the South East ?

POWER belongs to GOD.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by ichiezubby(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
See fake news.. I dey Enugu now, nthn like such appended.. Too much propaganda
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Malawian(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
scantee:
The news is true, NTA just confirmed it with pictures and report from Enugu State CP. God pass them, we must vote for GEJ.. never again
na my guy be dis?. marist
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by scantee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Malawian:
na my guy be dis?. marist
Expantiate... 042 ma papa land.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit by Malawian(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
scantee:
Expantiate... 042 ma papa land.
if u dont understand me then your prolly not whom i think u are. i also dont understand ur code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) / Hope Uzodinma Biography: 10 Things To Know About Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.