Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo (5734 Views)

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by creebhills(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
In case you missed it earlier(Read here:Rupi Kaur's photo was removed by instagram.she then writes a powerful open letter in response ), Rupi Kaur posted some pics on instagram and wrote a few poet on it, actually the pics was about women been dejected when they are menstruating and having their period. instagram went on to remove the pics saying it violates the community policies of the website.

see more photos here:http://www./2015/03/awww-instagram-apologizes-to-girl-with.html

1 Share

Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Uyi168: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Nothin wey persin nr go c....
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Fairgodwin(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
The pic is even disgusting, to say the least.

8 Likes

Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by delishpot: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiaaannnn! E don reach this level? This woman get skon for head o.
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by bellabae(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Nyanma..

1 Like

Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by kissty(f): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
nottin way my nose no go see & my eye no go smell
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
embarassed i wan vomit.
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Y have our LADIES degenerated to this level of IMPUNITY

2 Likes

Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Dubby6(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Instagram don fucckk up...dem suppose delete d girl join angry

1 Like

Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Holywizard: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
this is de reason i like fu'c'king in de night because everytin abt gals dey irritate me wen dey re nt in de normal circumstance
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by mykaels450(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin
kissty:
grin
kissty:
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by karmaleon: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
bellabae:
Nyanma..

U na man?
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by dkronicle(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
She hold am like say na earthworm..
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irritating tho...Very irritating
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by bellabae(f): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
karmaleon:

U na man?
I must report you to guru maraji
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by missdebs(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
what is AWWWW there, it is yuck
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by repogirl(f): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Gross pic, almost puking ..... privacy should remain private na.... abi na everything done turn poetry thee days, mtchewww!
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by swaggzo(m): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2015
I describe the poster as a very big pig. Nonsense child. .. angry
She probably started to flow recently and thinks to buy some fame with her stupiid poem!
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Afrok(m): 2:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Mtchew.... But this will not stop me from adding my fiancee's flow date to the wedding plans .
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by shizzleStar: 3:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Disgusting! Don't instagram have restriction rules on photosensitive materials?

#pukes!
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Is it that there's nothing else that girl could write about women? Instagram shouldn't even have put the pictures back.
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by fr3do(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
This is retarde.d militia type feminism.
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
fr3do:
This is retarde.d militia type feminism.
This is sadly what feminism has turned a lot of women to. Pitiable slaves of emotions.
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by fairygeh(f): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
This is just not right angry
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by karmaleon: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
bellabae:
I must report you to guru maraji

grin grin
E nefa reach like that na...
Re: AWWW!!! Instagram Apologizes To Girl With Period Pic, Re-instates The Photo by creebhills(m): 3:57am On Feb 21, 2016
karmaleon:

grin grin
E nefa reach like that na...
lol

(1) (Reply)

You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo / Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Made $1 Million In 8 Minutes During The Pandemic / No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.