Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today (809 Views)

I Like To Volunteer To Be Your Company's E- Marketer / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks / I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by dotsis: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders. I work with an NGO who is majorly into working with primary and secondary school children from whatever background to train them to understanding what exactly it is it means to be an entrepreneur as they grow up and also train them on financial literacy in the world we are today. For us the future of these kids is our concern as it will be of Most importance to train this kids today in areas where a lot of parents never discuss with their kids, delicate issues such as financial literary. We currently have a project coming up to equip 10,000 Nigerian girls with ICT training and a lot of other programs Which we have been involved in. We also work with individuals who are currently doing their NYSC Or has just finished to going through a one week course at Lagos Business School. Called Venture in Management Program. We have a lot of programs that is helpful for everyone Which you might be interested in.
The name of our organization is Junior Achievement Nigeria and you can Visit our website on www.ja-nigeria.org for more information. I am currently putting up this post to seek the consent of every nairalander who might be interested in being a volunteer for JAN to help train this young children. Your service is only required once in a week for 5weeks. 1hour. It's a Cooperate Social Responsibility, something we can do to give back to our society. JAN will provide you with all things needed to have a successful program with the kids and also remember it is for no fee at all. Everyone involved on this is doing it for the better good of Nigeria. Drop your email address here if you would be interested in being a volunteer and we would send you a mail. Your mail Isn't open to unauthorized individual as they will only be used for this purpose. Thanks So much. You can also drop any question here if you'll like to know any other thing. Have a wonderful day everyone. Cheers!!!
Re: Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by obajohn(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello dotsis,
Am glad to know dt NGO like urs exist.I say kudos to u and Ur team.
However, I as a teacher will like to participate in it. Am based in Sagamu ,Ogun State.
I dnt know if it will be physically possible. My email: obajohn24@ gmail.com
Tanx.
Re: Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by kemslybil: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi dotsis,

I am currently in Aba and I don't know if there are plans for south-east. You can reach me on uwakemet@gmail.com.
Re: Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
I Enjoyed my Nema experience going to school to sensitize the students . . .I may just be ready to exchange my experience for the good of the kids. You can forward anyother info to drylme@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls forward the details to valsworth005@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer To Help Young People Succeed Today by misspetit(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls forward d details
bukoladbakare@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Common Habits That Can Damage Your Kidneys. / Suveryors N Geomatics(gis) Corner. / From Chemistry/industrial Chemistry To Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.