Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought (9081 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / PDP- Card Reader Was A National Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Me and my families don't need your billions to vote for you sir.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by iiichidodo: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
A big
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Oziddy: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Anoda four yrs in office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
@ last
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Yr
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by gen2briz(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by igbsam(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
h

h

for House
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by tobillionaire(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
tongue
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Dammielog(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai GMB, sai baba!!!
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by eightsin(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers are not working
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Brugo(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
What kind of joke is this?

All just to discredit the card reader. A new low for PDP.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Zaikon(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Thats gud
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Sleekey(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
scribble:
Thank God.

That is symbolic

4th card reader = 4 more years.

#gejcarrygo
lols. Dats quite funny

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Tpharell: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
No! Mr president and the First Lady have not been accredited!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife and Mother now accredited after the 4th Card Reader was brought in. The president waited for more than 30 minutes before been accredited.

http://leadership.ng/news/420877/president-goodluck-jonathan-his-wife-and-mother-now-accredited-after-the-4th-card-reader-was-brought-in

That is not true..............Goodluck and Patience have not yet been accredited

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Tbillz(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
STOP UPDATING INVALID NEWS..... HE HAS NOT BEEN ACCREDITED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by tp10: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
other people card has been accredited.his card has been cloned by pdp.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Acekidc4(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
a lesson.. he kept trying..

4 times.. 4 more years. jare

You had better Wake up from ya Dreamgringringrin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Channels are reporting that the president, his wife and mother have not been accredited but everyone else's is working! Lol! Something fishy is going on for real.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by killuminati(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. lwkmh
talk na
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by neocortex: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
If it requires 4 card readers to accredit the president, I wonder how the common man will be accredited.
Jega's failure is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Leopantro: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
If it took 15mins ans four card readers to check one person for PDP and less than 1 min for an APC member.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by alfredo4u(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
twaintoy:
I smell fish....
Have you smelt pomo too?
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by adeolaod(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
But at least He has been accredited... that What Matters
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Takim107(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
Uncle Jona Aka Ogogoro Mastergrin!!

Buhari/Osibanjo all the Way!!

Vote for A Better Change!!

SAI BABA
SAI APC
SAI NIGERIA
keep your change Nigeria is moving FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Umunede(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
He has not been accredited
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by seemore(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
on channels tv now, the president not accredited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by dunkem21(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by babestella: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
Uncle Jona Aka Ogogoro Mastergrin!!

Buhari/Osibanjo all the Way!!

Vote for A Better Change!!

SAI BABA
SAI APC
SAI NIGERIA

Òde go borrow brain from the squids, I think they are more intelligent than you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by agent22: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
countsparrow:
I reject him, my family members reject him, my immediate community rejects him, my state rejects him, now d cardreader too

Da fuq is wrong with dis man...

I wish and hope all the parasite will reject there oil money.
So sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma / Do We Really Want The Subsidy Regime Back? / Breaking: INEC Withdraws Iheodioha’s Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.