Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (36523 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Jennifer89(f): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
hahahah Op u can lie! you have a gold medal for this lie choi!!!!!!!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by teemy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
King James Bible Proverbs 6:29
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

English Standard Version Proverbs 5:20
Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress?

Pro 6:32 Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does it destroys his own soul.
Pro 6:33 He shall get a wound and dishonor; and his shame shall not be wiped away.
Pro 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man; therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
Pro 6:35 He will not take any ransom; nor will he be willing if you multiply the gifts.

Any woman whom at any moment is not your wife (includes unmarried) lover is not to be touched as she bears the title a man's wife which does not make her yours until you complete vows. Now that she is anothers' you do NOT go there.

End things quickly. Call hubby, police or elders. The woman can go for insemination.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??

My solemn and serious advice to you, young man....is simple. Grow up.

You are behaving like a child. You lack self control. You are asking for advice on a matter that should be obvious.

Go and find out what happens when people go and destroy other marriages. It won't end well.

Sorry mate....but you know the right thing. You just are enamored of konji to do it.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
op get no work,go and vote, that will reduce ur ego to lie.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by danbrowndmf(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy
post=32090662:

You know what they say, Karma is a biatch......

Op, If what you posted is true, then I would say it serves you right
Not to long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had
sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you
just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

Come on, don't be a hypocrite...

Afternoon Birthday Mate.smiley
op get no work,go and vote, that will reduce ur ego to lie or type lie.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by rabbaba: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bad boy like u? I beg carry dis story go one side make I vote joor

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Chigorkizz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Help her.just impregnate her.

i didnt see anything wrong in that.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Afternoon Birthday Mate.smiley

Afternoon smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Post, get a life young man ans top fvcking married women or else u dey dig u grave more than 6feet, meanwhile see one of ur post concerning the same woman u are pretending that she lured u.[/quote]https://www.nairaland.com/2190658/just-made-love-married-woman

[quote author=yawahappens post=31518736]

Nah mehn...its jst a once in a lifetime experience dude, trust me, married women are awesome in bed wink
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by ogawisdom(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
For ur dreams abi tongue
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Rounakid(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
[b] abeg wia ah fee get anotha pvc? I need to vote for other candidate nah [\b]
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by bablononi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Not too long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

Come on, don't be a hypocrite...#busted

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by airlord2020: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Since she threatened to kill u, take all those evidence and report her to the police and her husband else u are still interested.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by chidile: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmm,see this o p....are u ape.! ..,remember there is karma. ,carmar. ,or which one is correct...,
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by danbrowndmf(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Afternoon smiley
wassup wif u?
hwz ur day going dear?
are u voting?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by afanide: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Not to long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

I dont just seem to understand the guy.

U made statement of just laying a married woman 2weeks ago on this same Forum, now u claim she's beggin u to Impregnate her.

Which one do we believe. Is it the same Married woman u FuĀ¤ked that is begin u to Impragnate now her or what?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by funstufz: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
One round, then she repuested for another round and thereafter, bobo no gree again, baby dey spit fire...yawahappens
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by youngwarlocks: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
...blocking her number is easy bro...but she knws wer I stay, or shey make I block my address ni?
you are sounding like u made this thing up.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by austine4real(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op just bkiafu o
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Rounakid(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
[b] abeg na who knows... Who Jega go vote for...? [\b]
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by delors(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Not too long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

I swear u are right. Is he not the same guy who said he met the nurse while his dad was recovering in the hospital and exchanged numbers and then went to her apartment, she put on the gen, grabbed her booobs, blah blah blah? And now says he's been seeing her for a while and now wants to get pregnant by fire by thunder? Dude is confused and deceptive...
#BigBrotherIsWatchingYou
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by aikhimself: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mr man looks like you are serial pervert who prey on married women.
If your first story is anything to go by based on the explicit description of your encounter with a nurse, I would say you are a hypocrite and never learn a lesson.

You have a way of drawing married women to yourself then when the temptation became intense, you come here asking for help and advice.

what you sow is what you reap.

Stop acting like a he goat (mkpi) on the loose.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by OBlaize(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rotfl

Karma is a very sweet biatch!!!

I pray she does kill you grin

Afterall from ur first BS story you picked her out of all d nurses knowing she was married becos u saw her as being the most beautiful and u purposfully went to her house to phuck her

So yes, make she kill u

Yawaguy cheesy

yawahappens:
I no wan do am but she don dey threaten me o dey she go kill me

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Rounakid(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
[b]abeg na who knows... Who Jega go vote for...?[\b]
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by chiderao: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Show us the unclad pics she have been sending to you...to validate the honesty in your story...
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by xtremeidea(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
OP, you're saying that you would yansh a married woman! Where's your code of ethics? angry

hahahaahaahahhaahah grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wassup wif u?
hwz ur day going dear?
are u voting?

I am fine, my day is going well
I am not voting.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Pain(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do what you gat to do and leave us out of your cowcrap angry

Anyone with news from the North?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by hope4nigeria(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??
@Op,you are the one that is Maaad, after you'v pu asunder,you r coming to lie for us here! Swear if you never Bleep the Woman b4? she enjoy ur Joystick and she no wan let go,and you as a smart guy! You wan run! Not all NL have clown brain like Satanoid! Tell us the real truth and stop distracting us from GMB Victory!!!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by danbrowndmf(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I am fine, my day is going well
I am not voting.
lol,nt voting also,we are on the same boat.

sorry.are u a student?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.