Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (25123 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Not Only On Twitter, Ben Bruce Sells IVM To STV Viewers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by RYANAYO(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
according to stv there has been another bomb scae in awka anambra state and people are leaving the voting area for safety see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnItTpnXHY0
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Namady(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
LORD have Mercy embarassed embarassed
meanwhile

I registered with nairaland 2010 but this is my FTC
and that tells me GMB can win.

GMB/PYO inshaa Allah/InJesusName.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Jelo4kul(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
I don't care if its APC or PDP that is planned the bomb. The fact remains that Jonathan must win this year.

Vote wisely
Vote for Jonathan

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by simdam500(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Lawd save us please! Anyone that has decided to take happiness in the death of the citizens... cut short their life before election finally begins angry

#votenotfight
Sai sai sai....

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by adepiero: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
It still won't stop me from voting for Buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by umarc19: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Wat again...?
May God see us through.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Wizdray: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Only God knows what gonna happen after election

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
first it was enugu, now is awka. suddenly everywhere in north are now peaceful. enemy doing everything possible to make sure people are being scared to come out in south south region to cast their vote. see apc and their plan, I thought they said they will win the election, why trying to threaten people with bomb now.

the evil ones will perish in hell, anyone that know anything about this bomb will not live to see the end of april, the person generation will rotten in hell. useless people.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by CR77(f): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
God please help our country nigerian to have peaceful, free and fair elections

Say no violent

Vote not fight

Pls Hit like 4 GMB and share 4 GEJ.

78 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by alotofgrace(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
NAWAO....explosives here and there...

no b gun again....

we all will soon have arsenal backyard
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by donigspain(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
- Plant bombs in the East (a particular candidate's stronghold)
- Detonate the bombs (Enugu & Anambra already witnessed)
- Cause mass panic
- Media helps to escalate the information
- Voters leave/refrain from polling stations
- East votes diminishes
- Game Over?

God punish these people in the GIF below:

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Dottore: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
I hear
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Chizzy20(f): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
hmm, it is well.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by yurme(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Ahhhhh Apc

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Kingspin(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
The Enugu state bomb blast has be confirmed by the state REC and security agencies as a suicidal bomber and the car has an abuja registration number plate. The car that look like a honda was loading with explosives and it exploded right behind the location of a polling unit in that area. Now it in Anambra state, belive me APC is at work and these i assure u will burn Nigeria if things remain this way. APC and their power drunk cabals want to put fear in the minds of South Easterns not to vote but i urge the people of this region to rise up and vote.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Too bad
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by omaiyale: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP AT WORK

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by jaygem(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Bomb everywhere u go.... angry angry
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Charliewyt: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
I didn't even hear the man mention AWKA.

We don't rear cattle in AWKA,

AWKA is not a town in the North,

We don't have almajiri in AWKA,

AWKA cannot produce boko haram,

THEREFORE

There shall be no bomb blast in AWKA.. IJN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Flets: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
The renowned hot spots are yet to record any violence

And all of a sudden a renowned peaceful enclave with a GEJ bloc vote witnesses a bomb explosion.

APC is soooo predictable but their failure will be massive.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by bastien: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
They have come abi
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by ionsman: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP
PDP
PDP

You cant stop the wind of change.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Lero15(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Na wah oooooo

At the end of the election, GEJ and GMB will probably dine together.

Why are we still gullible??! People just die for stupid reasons like election.

Free and fair election in Nigeria seems impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by januzaj(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP why
.sai baba

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by gleaf: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
The CHANGERS want to scare south east voters away from voting with thr violence ......but we will keep #movingforward.

20 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
f
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by tefoko: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by vizboy(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by customized07: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
APC bombing GEJ stronghold. Think

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by joystickextendr: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
hmm nawa o

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by ayukdaboss(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
customized07:
APC bombing GEJ stronghold. Think

gleaf:
The CHANGERS want to scare south east voters away from voting with thr violence ......but we will keep #movingforward.
[/s]

When APC claimed Bokoharam was a wing of PDP aimed at destroying APC/Buhari's strong hold and creating chaos in that region, you dolts debunked those allegations claiming APC was bombing the North trying to get sympathy from Nigerians, now it's happening in the SE, carried out by PDP thugs you want to twist your mouths.

Please tell that terrorist currently occupying Aso Rock that no matter how many bombs his boys blow off in the East, he is not getting any sympathy from Nigerians...his boys can keep on foolishly causing chaos in his strongholds, it just makes his Otuoke journey more sacrosanct.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Ready To Release Christian Girl – IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.