Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (53595 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Arysexy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

How true is the ops claim? Source?

He is an eye witness. What other source?

Compare d two card readers. Check d paper label on both. This is in all card readers used today.

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
U no serious...
PassingShot:

Exactly.

Remember to cast yours for GMB too ooo.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oga leave story and vote GEJ
MichaelSokoto:

My broda, sake of say u geh okpolo eye no mean say u geh open eye oo!
U go think wetin I tell u.
Shalom cool
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Arysexy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
soe:
sharap..reports reaching us have it that this pic was from the mock trial of the card readers...perhaps tryong to be sure that cloned cards from underaged would not sail through.

But i still insist...almajiri school common entrance
[/s]

Keep jumping from one lie to d other. From common entrance to mock trial.

Ur fake voting population figures have been bursted

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by SegunAj(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Copa in actsion

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymie:
And since when did INEC get involved with Common Entrance Examinations? NB, see the INEC official logo on the lady in the Hijab.
INEC .... INECO...NECO
Do u get it?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by fallout87: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
See APC.

Corruption, lies, stealing is only bad if PDP does it. When APC is the one doing, they have excuses or they say it is okay.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by francizy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bugatie:

And the lady in INEC wear is supposed to be representing WAEC abi NECO?

You guys should lie with some sense pls

Don't mind them, soon they will say it's photoshopped..

They will all reap this evil they are sowing..
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by nellyjohn: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit
Does INEC officials conduct entrnce exam into almajiri schools too?
APC and there evil doing. Anyway, una no go succeed.
GEJ till
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by theSpark(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Mumu. That picture is of an entrance exam into one of those almajiri schools. I've seen the picture before. That's the kid with his mum, look at the queue and you'll see other kids too waiting for their turn. Don't be quick to jump into conclusion.

Sai Buhari.

How would there be entrance exams into Almajiri schools? What will they be tested on?
There are no female almajirai but from the picture we see girls on queue.
If the woman is his mum then he's not almajiri.

It is not a secret that underage voters are being employed to skew elections. Both parties do it, this is an evidence of it.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by PassingShot(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
U no serious...

Hahaha! Na you serious pass. But I am 90% sure you're likely voting GMB in error.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Common entrance u say? Did u see d inec apron worn by d inec staff and d lady at his back?

U see How hausa fulani cheats? After they will say they have population.

Am sending this picture to channels tv right away

Lalasticlala, ngwakwe do d needful

See kids waiting to b accredited.

You will spend the rest of your miserable life in jail if you send the pics to channels. Asshole
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Walexey(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit
common entrance and people are wearing inec vest abi...SMH
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.

It's not true. Stop spreading false infinformation all around the country
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ibietela2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

Blind bat are you not seeing INEC
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by MRLINGTON(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You see as these people are trying to rig? Why can't APC be honest for once? The PDP Agent is sleeping or what?

Dat boy go get like 2 wives ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Ponomote(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Does INEC conduct common entrance exams now or you're too blind to see the INEC logo on the kit that lady is wearing.
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by heatmeup(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
can't you see the inec logo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by veraiyke(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder what inec did. Such a small boi gvn voters' card n is bn accredited. Tot it was for dem 18 n above
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.
it happened during 2011 elections.
So, its Nigeria.
A country where people are not yet ready for better life!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015

I hail ur lying spirit this is the work of pdp... willwill vote out pdp out i swear..
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by slikcipher(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

over sabi........ aint u seeing d INEC logo on d female staff vest? naso u dey fail exam
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Badosqi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
Mhen!!!! God will help u ooo.... You are blind both physically and spiritually. Shey ur blind eye and imade mind no see INEC official behind dat boy....
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You see as these people are trying to rig? Why can't APC be honest for once? The PDP Agent is sleeping or what?

This being a PDP-dominated state, it is more probable that he's voting PDP. That is rule of thumb in the absence of further information.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by neighbourhud: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
Smh... even with the inec official at the back of that boy you still call this a lie?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by hotgunz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
common sense s nt common u re rite s common entrance exam Ediot
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I love this jungle called Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by mediachirps(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
evil man, did you not see the INEC staffs over there?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by onyxo76(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
an infant is a child below 2 years... this chap is a school age pupil...
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by crownprince7(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
u are the dumbest fool in existence. Goat!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by davidque007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
The whole queue is filled with teenagers
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by nero2face: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
...what has come over Nigerians dat we close our eyes on every truth?...can u zoom in de picture to see de INEC man on apron?...am sure that will help convince u...FAKE CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.