Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? (5408 Views)

Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up / Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by na1raland: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Though, I envy that PEJ Versace Baroque sunglasses, can't retail less than $5,000 but Abeg make Una help me ooo.... grin Is that a regular men's singlet abi na "shimmy" wey Oga Jona dey wear?

5 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Jelo4kul(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by hardywaltz(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Ur question shows u have neva been to the Niger Delta and not familiar with Worko outfit...

35 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Wizzz: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
The lace underwear of victory smiley

GEJ till 2019

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
find every means to discredit the president while he continue to progress. Enemy and apc must obey .

15 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Hiredassassin: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Pej is really a beautiful woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by cyberguy72(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
na1raland:
Though, I envy that PEJ Versace Baroque sunglasses though, can't retail less than $5,000 I'm very certain but Abeg make Una help me ooo.... grin Is that a regular men's singlet abi na "shinmy?
WETIN CONCERN U

8 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by POPdecorator: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
That is what yoruba pple they call yeri

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Flets: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
All these untravelled kids

Anyone who has spent some 2 or 3 days in the south south will not ask this question

9 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by nellyjohn: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
What's ur business with what he is wearing under? Busy body
GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is Ogboni bullet proof vest.

4 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
ignorant OP ,its called worko commonly worn underneth our traditional cloth.

7 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
ignorant OP ,its called worko commonly worn underneth our traditional cloth..

8 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by cocokiller1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
haahaha...mama p giving dem arab style

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by matinex(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
HOW DOES THAT CONCERN YOU. YOU ARE A JOBLESS PERSON.

8 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by gen2briz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
You get eyes oooo...

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by frankyychiji(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
Yeaa bro! What I admire most is her doggedness. Love her or hate her, she always shows up stronger. If she was a man...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
gen2briz:
You get eyes oooo...
That's a fault finder for you o.

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by frankyychiji(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
You seem to know so much bro, are you one of them? How are you preparing for the retirement gbedu in daura? U don collect your asoebi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by lanicky(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
I don't give a fvck bout his dressing...

GEJ till 2019 grin

Btw....I love mama Peace...she's her husband's backbone. *I doff my gele*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Hollawaley(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Boiledplantain,friedplantain,hollawaley, come and comment on this one
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by nduchucks: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
As usual, faka is wearing the pants while GEJ is wearing the lingerie. (I had to take the cheap shot, make una no vex smiley )

Anyway, goodluck to Goodluck. may the best man for Nigeria win.
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by edwife(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mama peace,she never gives up despite criticism....she is determine to stand by her man. kiss

GEJ die hard chic! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by esosuo: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ankara singlet tins promoting made in naija products grin
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
The two destroyers of Nigeria are on the way back to Otuoke . Enough of corruption and mismanagement .

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibkgab001: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Incase you don't know that is Waksman wear called ofee in youruba called zakadaka in Hausa #all is well
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by khassy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
how e take concern this op sef

well

coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by tmotmo: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
yes ooo,
Like OROMODIMODI, the heavenly wife of Ogun, the god of Iron. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by tmotmo: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
esosuo:
Ankara singlet tins promoting made in naija products grin

which made in Nigeria by a President that has more than 10 Presidential Jets.
You are trying to present the President as patrotic person.
He is not except when it comes local burukutu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by alotofgrace(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

e be like those cuttons wey mamaput dey use grin grin
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ignis: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
I love PEJ. ..She's indeed a strong woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:

Idiotic foool, what do you know? Better mind how you ridicule people's culture.

Animal

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance– A Warning To The FG / Chinese Loan:only A Drunkard Would Accept These Terms-tanzania President / EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.