Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

INEC Website Hacked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Website Hacked (34923 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / INEC Website Hacked - Hackers Exposed / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Website Hacked by mrgee1986(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Then we the nigerians are not ready 4. The election why NOW?
Re: INEC Website Hacked by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evey one expressing their disgust on jega's card reader.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by femiaji: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:
I just checked inec website now and got this error message.
SOmething is wrong here pls.
HARDDON:
Visited d site, it was actually hacked! Now it has been taken down with WE"LL BE BACK SOON "printed on site
Kajiang02:

Confirm, site been hacked for several hours now. hope the site won't be restored with pre.fabricated results!

Re: INEC Website Hacked by fiponmile(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Government official website are hosted on government domain

It should end with .gov.ng

pls stop carrying deleterious rumour ...........
Re: INEC Website Hacked by lastpage: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
eldoradoxx:
Voting is not done on INEC website. Neither is accreditation or any sensitive info regarding the election transmitted through the website. Only information regarding the election. So, election goes on whether PDP likes technology of card readers or not .

Actually, we just need to "observe" the trend of happenings this morning ...and relate it with the party-positions of before hand:

1.) PDP has vehemently opposed the use of Card Readers so that it can have the opportunity to RIG.... as it has always done.

2.) Jonathan has tried to force INEC to allow use of Temporary Voters Card, millions of which they have CLONED, ready to unleash on us.

3.) Jonathan has tried to remove Jega, tried to send him on compulsory leave and about everything he could, to facilitate rigging!

4.) When the above failed, Jonathan and his PD.Pigs have sought to tarnish the image of INEC and the PVC

5.) Today, as of this moment, millions of Nigerians have been accredited ..... but Jonathan and Mama Piss have failed Accreditation! WHY?
Jonathan's household, relations and community members have all gone through the accreditation process in less than 30seconds each but Jonathan (The President) and Mama Piss (his appendage!) just wont work!

Yet, we hear him PRETENDING like he supports the Card Reader!
Is it not obvious that Jonathan and his Wife are up to something?
My guess is that Jonathan is trying to give the impression that Card Readers are not working.
This is a well-planed and arranged plot otherwise, why just him and his wife, amongst so many Voters in that locality?

Jonathan wants a situation whereby he can justify the heavy usage of "Incident Report Forms" (IRF) which does not have any security feature, unlike the PVC.
It is the IRF that would now be CLONED and DUPLICATED in large numbers, to INFLATE VOTE FIGURES.

INEC must be on the watchout.
Jonathan will not go down easily but down he will go eventually.

Nigerians, please go out and vote massively for Buhari.
Dont take today as a "REST DAY".
It is Not!

[size=13pt]It is the day you WRESTLE your DESTINY from the hands of looters, from cluelessness and corruption[/size]

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by hauwawu(f): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
its true.....the site is down undecidedits true.....the site is down
Re: INEC Website Hacked by akejison: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by talented143(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
With all this bomb nonsense happening in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south must still vote.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Website Hacked by tempest01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Now who is to blame

APC or PDP

Click like if you think PDP is behind this. cry

Click share if you Think it's APC sad

You apc fans sha..when you want more likes you put pdp in share. When you want less likes, you put yourself in share

2 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by femiaji: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:

Update: It's currently under maintenance as depicted by the screenshot below

Confirmed. Site was hacked this morning. Hope it won't be restored with pre.fabricated results. My vote must count.

Re: INEC Website Hacked by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
Why don't you go fucck yourself..you creativity thieving bastard??...Fortunately FYI, you will forever be under our shadow as far as this font is concerned.Stupidd inferiority complex piece of sh**t.
What the fhuuck is this nigga saying?

Do you own Nairaland?

Why not bother about more important things like the election at hand than one useless issue about a font.

You don't own it and so you can't tell me not to use it.

I use whichever font I feel like and it ain't nobody's business,,not even you.

So please shut the fhuuck up and fhuuck off one last time and don't disturb my mentions again except you have something sensible to say.

Inferiority complex my foot. undecided

Re: INEC Website Hacked by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
THIS is the work of the pdp.. wether they like it or nt we are all voting for apc
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Zzyzxt(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
True

Verified

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

What does that make you? Your Username says it all
Re: INEC Website Hacked by zikclassiq(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just checked the site its still hacked. Can imagine the ongoing war between the hackers and site admin.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

ODE
OTMB
Re: INEC Website Hacked by TI1919(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: INEC Website Hacked by naijaboiy: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
tempest01:

You apc fans sha..when you want more likes you put pdp in share. When you want less likes, you put yourself in share
Lol Naso na grin
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Site restored.

Re: INEC Website Hacked by tblacker(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
But the website is opening nah... Stop spreading lies...I just opened it now after your allegation ...
Re: INEC Website Hacked by PMONEY6: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Weytin you dey go find there? Na the Poll unit wey u supposed go vote be that? ABI you wan hack the site before.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Adesiji77: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Take a look at @inecnigeria's Tweet: https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/581771140403765248?s=09

It was actually hacked. Saw the message of the hackers on the site.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by funstufz: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria and fire brigade approach sha
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
the website is back up
Re: INEC Website Hacked by BizBayo: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
honestly, I saw this coming. But was their inner eyes blind to foresee it and tackle it? I tire for all these Jeganuts.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Shokis: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC wedsite has been hacked!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

Actually, we just need to "observe" the trend of happenings this morning ...and relate it with the party-positions of before hand:

1.) PDP has vehemently opposed the use of Card Readers so that it can have the opportunity to RIG.... as it has always done.

2.) Jonathan has tried to force INEC to allow use of Temporary Voters Card, millions of which they have CLONED, ready to unleash on us.

3.) Jonathan has tried to remove Jega, tried to send him on compulsory leave and about everything he could, to facilitate rigging!

4.) When the above failed, Jonathan and his PD.Pigs have sought to tarnish the image of INEC and the PVC

5.) Today, as of this moment, millions of Nigerians have been accredited ..... but Jonathan and Mama Piss have failed Accreditation! WHY?
Jonathan's household, relations and community members have all gone through the accreditation process in less than 30seconds each but Jonathan (The President) and Mama Piss (his appendage!) just wont work!

Yet, we hear him PRETENDING like he supports the Card Reader!
Is it not obvious that Jonathan and his Wife are up to something?
My guess is that Jonathan is trying to give the impression that Card Readers are not working.
This is a well-planed and arranged plot otherwise, why just him and his wife, amongst so many Voters in that locality?

Jonathan wants a situation whereby he can justify the heavy usage of "Incident Report Forms" (IRF) which does not have any security feature, unlike the PVC.
It is the IRF that would now be CLONED and DUPLICATED in large numbers, to INFLATE VOTE FIGURES.

INEC must be on the watchout.
Jonathan will not go down easily but down he will go eventually.

Nigerians, please go out and vote massively for Buhari.
Dont take today as a "REST DAY".
It is Not!

[size=13pt]It is the day you WRESTLE your DESTINY from the hands of looters, from cluelessness and corruption[/size]

Lastpage!

I'm pretty sure u think u just made sense... Smh

2 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:

Update: It's currently under maintenance as depicted by the screenshot below
lie
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
eldoradoxx:
INEC Chairman has said time without number that its database is never kept online.
Ok. Better
Re: INEC Website Hacked by activatenigeria: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
As it 12: 28 am

Re: INEC Website Hacked by weconnect: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think It's time to settle this Buhari and Jonathan issue and let everybody be happy for once,
Jonathan want to develop Nigeria,Buhari want to fight corruption, very easy to settle. Let jonathan continue as the President and Buhari be appointed as the chairman of the EFCC. Case closed! Vote not fight!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by WilyWily: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haahaaa i said it. Am lovin it. death to dis Devil Paradise call Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Sokoto State (More Pictures And Video) / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.