Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation (34041 Views)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 / RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by bimflash(f): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
mercy be taking selfies everywhere when bullet enter one of her ynashtrils hashtag go start #shotattheynash angry
Lol
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
luv mama gee , look at her sitting comfortably, browsing her phone

vjsmiles:
mercy be taking selfies everywhere when bullet enter one of her ynashtrils hashtag go start #shotattheynash angry
lmaoo, i knooow. at least she doesn't hv on 15pounds of makeup like she usually does
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mama gee no just send anybody.....
That's humility at its peak
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by elopee3000(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
This mercy aigbe what is her work self?cus I know yoruba movie pay peanut why must she be taking picture every where she goes let her not forget to show us selfie of her congo with bush around it oni ranu grin angry
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Smartresult:
Sex is bad

How do you mean?
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Lakayanah: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mostwanted7:
I wanna 4k mercy aigbe someday
may someone do that to your wife.
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
elopee3000:
This mercy aigbe what is her work self?cus I know yoruba movie pay peanut why must she be taking picture every where she goes let her not forget to show us selfie of her congo with bush around it oni ranu grin angry

Hater
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Barbarthundey(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
MrPatoh:
1000 likes for President Goodluck Jonathan.

Are u still campaigning at dis hour?
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by gp6liveth(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
They are die hard GEJ fans.
Buhari don't believe in nolly wood likewise Islam.
So no need to vote for him
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Bamz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

Smh
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by vjsmiles: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bamz:

Smh

Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Fawklicant: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
queenbetty1:
I just love this mercy aigbe she's naturally beautiful like me grin grin grin
Sai baba

Why is it the ones that look like mulumba that always chant 'natural beauty like me'? Park well jare! tongue
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by spinna: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by shejane: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
jaybee104:
yes baby.. u r a damsel

Are u for real or for fake?
Try and be saying d truth sometimes na

1 Like

Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Gracemacel: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
that is nice, I am sure they all vote for change

up APC
sai change
sai buhari
Are u a learner?
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by NollywoodFreak: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ has ensured that Nigeria had a credible elections that is free and fair.
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Smartresult:
Sex is bad
Hey mr man
Sex is bad?
Nawa for u oooo
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
shocked so sweet of them.... patriotic citizens
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2015
queenbetty1:
I just love this mercy aigbe she's naturally beautiful like me grin grin grin
Sai baba
meaning of beauty again pls
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by queenbetty1(f): 5:27am On Mar 29, 2015
@ennyhola ask google
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
queenbetty1:
@ennyhola ask google
Just kidding,,,u look cute,,,,and pls don't compare urself to her.……… ure better Dan her
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by Ladybluecash(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
ginawest:
see as mama g balance lyk sey she dey ha ouz
No mind her she balance lik sey dey want serve her ODEKU
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by queenbetty1(f): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Omg!...really? But am not a celeb
Re: Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation by abohrandy: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
see as Mama g wrap leg around the chair!! Typical igbo woman!! hehehehehe cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions / Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? / Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.